Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL,

I actually thought some statements in my mind like this-- I can easily separate my soul from body and fly like birds and pass through fire without pain and as a result my soul raised above my head but didn't leave body but like person watching outside from window and comes back in when I stop thinking.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

You lay still and concentrate on that right?
Old 10-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Knower

astral fool

yes nor my body move at that time nor my soul move any distance, it is just like soul just raise above but dont move distance and i keep on concentrating on the statments for some time and then again come in for real life.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
yes nor my body move at that time nor my soul move any distance, it is just like soul just raise above but dont move distance and i keep on concentrating on the statments for some time and then again come in for real life.

Then you are meditating. The things you do to get out of body IS meditation.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL

Is it ? U mean astral projection or what i am doing comes under meditation and i too used to think the same before and continued doing the same stuff as it was giving me peace of mind and happiness but others have confused me that it is not meditation. Please conclude finally
Old 10-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Is it ? U mean astral projection or what i am doing comes under meditation and i too used to think the same before and continued doing the same stuff as it was giving me peace of mind and happiness but others have confused me that it is not meditation. Please conclude finally

The astral projection isn't meditation, but what you do to astral project is the meditation. The 10 minutes before you actually astral project, is the meditation.

I know cause the same thing happened to me. I learned about astral projection and was meditating every night trying to accomplish astral projection. Without knowing I was actually meditating.

So once I decided to learn meditation I then realized I had already been doing it every time I tried to project.

You should add a daily meditation even for like 10 minutes, where you are not trying to astral project. It will help you continue your path of happiness. And will also help you become better at projecting. If you'd like I can teach you how.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL

It is a coincidence that i just realiged what i did is meditation and it resulted in ap through some websites and got a reply of the same from u. Anyway coming to point i didnot fully understood ur last statement, i mean which meditation u r suggesting me to do 10 minutes? The meditation which i generally do for ap or any other meditation
Old 10-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL

And also i read in a website that ap creates estrange with the daily life which i am facing
Old 10-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It is a coincidence that i just realiged what i did is meditation and it resulted in ap through some websites and got a reply of the same from u. Anyway coming to point i didnot fully understood ur last statement, i mean which meditation u r suggesting me to do 10 minutes? The meditation which i generally do for ap or any other meditation

I'll give you the simplest way to meditate. Find a comfortable place where you can sit. Close your eyes and relax all your muscles. The idea is to try and keep your mind quiet. Thoughts will come. That's ok. Let the thoughts come, and then let them go, like passing clouds. Do not follow your thoughts. Do not emotionally attach to your thoughts. Just let them go, and try to keep quiet. Its that simple.

It may be hard at first, but just keep doing it. Over time you will be able to stay completely quiet for the whole 10 minutes. Once you can stay quiet the whole 10 minutes, move it to 20 minutes. Do this every day, and you will accomplish what you are trying to achieve.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I have done a weaker version of astral projection many times of not moving my soul to any distance but just making my soul raise above my body but not seperating it from my body. As a result my mind became like no interests in any entertainment or work and also i am also realiging my soul's voice due to what i am doing and i am now looking for guidance of expeirenced astral projector who may have experienced same things and got out from this. Please suggest me only if u r fully experienced in these.

Nobody incarnates with their soul, but with "light" or "data" from it. The "vessel" that you're speaking of--the one that hovers above your physical body, is the "ethereal body"; this body is the membrane between the physical and astral forms, and is the vessel of the soul data and spirit. What exactly are you attempting to accomplish through astral projection?