Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-04-2017, 08:35 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker
I felt the pithiness of my life.
Words appeared to my spirit that seem to say:
I, the me, my spirit, the relenting of the mind dominate my senses

My “I” absolved within its hold.
Am I the I that lives within this life, am I the spirit there within?
The conscience troubles my understanding of the two

Am I the I or is the I my transcendation?
My spirit I beseech you where does this journey end?
“I am spirit, I now control this voyage

Let meditation absolve the bonds within”, I am told
I now freely go where I must go.
The peaceful flight, the brilliant light, I am now here.

The puzzlement of it all is now upon me
I am not here I am not there, yet I am everywhere.
A part of me is within, the beauty beyond belief.

The peace my calm relief.
The interaction of the All. Most questions disappear
Though one part of me is like a child, the spirit seeks answers.

How can this be? Are you the deity of whom my father preached?
Who is the you? Who is the I? I see it now. I am a part of time.
A apart of God, the Great Spirit of all past.

I am within, tapping the mind of creation.
A fleeting thought appears; am I still the I part of my psyche?
Only for this small moment, I comprehend.

Now my psyche is overwhelmed with anticipation
The spirit, the mind is one of understanding
Love washes over me like a tide, I go back to the beginning.
(to be continued if there is interest)

There is a general theme of cyclic movement in the above. When we apply this to the question of God we find, we are given, an idea which, when developed, reveals an existence which has never before been know to man. This is not strictly true though. If we want to know the truth we have to be willing to admit that we are not capable of understanding everything that ever was. Of course I include myself. All of us will be in queue together.

To understand more may we remember the law of correspondences. in the Earth are many lives. Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Worker Spirits, Human, Human Souls, Post Human Souls, Certain Angelic Beings..... but are tere more? The answer is yes. There are. The greatest of them is the one we call God. We do not know the great mind of God. For humans it is unreachable and unknowable. We do know what God does. God wills. God uses His mighty will to express. Express what? Livingness... Continual livingness. And this is the spiritual fire that sustains all lives below His. Beyond this we may surmise that without the constant attention of God we, and our world, would perish. The Earth would become like Mars.

We humans are a collection of all sorts. Very young souls walking alongside very old souls. In the beginning we find God through the agency of religious doctrine. This method is suited to the young. Much later we find God through our minds. We attempt to use our rational minds. Those who have the ability to send their minds to high places attempt to find God through philosophical discourse and investigation. Finally those who are near to completion find that much of the mystery no longer exists. We don't know why exactly but all of a sudden the whole business is less complicated.

What has really been happening is that we have changed. This question is only one of many which might serve as markers along the way. No more may be said about God in this little post except to ask everyone to remember that the universe, and other universes, and dimensions, all of them, are filled with living beings. Most of these are of the lower orders that we could easily understand. Others that are so far beyond us that sensing them through their works we are prompted to call them Gods.

Now use the idea of cycles in the highest possible way and find meaning in what the author of the poetic post felt as he or she wrote.... God will be known to he or she who can find the way in this ever curving maze.

There is one more clue. Before the advent of human beings on Earth other human beings knew God through what we call astrology. Through the study of this discipline the discover God's methods. And what is the source? If we go to visit a constellation of stars looking for beams of energy will we be closer to God or only farther from our home? We err greatly when we look for God too far away. She is among us right now.

The highest master soul that ever lived in the Earth only has a vague idea of what God really is.

I ask everyone to forgive me for adding layers of mystery to this question. It cannot be helped.

Bartholomew....

Old 13-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Even the infinite, the limitless or endless had a beginning. Humans have a desire to know & sometimes spiritual interactions can provide answers; but it is often incorrectly translated by a conditioned mind.

Really? You say the infinite, the endless and the limitless had a beginning?
Non of these, if they have the according attributes of being eternal, limitless and endless can have had a beginning. It isn't possible to have no end if there has been a beginning.
Brahma breathes in and out and so creates and destroys, only Brahma was never born and will never die.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Master
Indeed God is love but he is also many other things, infact he is everything and nothing. Mankind is given free will to act and interact with onother and with God in the manner of their choosing and that is how they learn and evolve.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Really? You say the infinite, the endless and the limitless had a beginning?
Non of these, if they have the according attributes of being eternal, limitless and endless can have had a beginning. It isn't possible to have no end if there has been a beginning.
Brahma breathes in and out and so creates and destroys, only Brahma was never born and will never die.
"Yes and No. There are infinite sets with neither a least element or a greatest element.* For example the signed integers.* Then there are the real numbers which can get arbitrarily large and arbitrarily small. The transfinite numbers pertaining to the cardinality of sets can only get bigger and bigger."Robert J. Kolker

Last edited by PeaceSeeker : 13-04-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
There is a general theme of cyclic movement in the above. When we apply this to the question of God we find, we are given, an idea which, when developed, reveals an existence which has never before been know to man. This is not strictly true though. If we want to know the truth we have to be willing to admit that we are not capable of understanding everything that ever was. Of course I include myself. All of us will be in queue together.

Now use the idea of cycles in the highest possible way and find meaning in what the author of the poetic post felt as he or she wrote.... God will be known to he or she who can find the way in this ever curving maze.

There is one more clue. Before the advent of human beings on Earth other human beings knew God through what we call astrology. Through the study of this discipline the discover God's methods. And what is the source? If we go to visit a constellation of stars looking for beams of energy will we be closer to God or only farther from our home? We err greatly when we look for God too far away. She is among us right now.

The highest master soul that ever lived in the Earth only has a vague idea of what God really is.

I ask everyone to forgive me for adding layers of mystery to this question. It cannot be helped.

Bartholomew....

Bart, you describe God beautifully.

1. Does one need to be a master soul to interact with God and know God?

For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2:11-16

2. What happens to the energy when the body dies?

Energy cannot be destroyed. The most potent form of energy is thought because thought-waves are cosmic waves penetrating all time and space. Energy can be transformed. (changed from one form to another) When a person dies, the energy is released thermally(heat=energy). Thermal energy is still energy being released into the environment until equilibrium is achieved. It does not cease to exist but comes to an equilibrium with the surrounding environmental energy(temperature). The atomic particles within the body is released back into the earth and atmosphere as gases and whatever is physically left after decomposition. These atoms live forever. Whether they become food for plants, coal, dust, environmental gases, they still continue to exist. Every atom. In the same sense that complete combustion of coal(in the presence of O) would create the products of co2 and h20. The end result is no longer coal, but a different set of compounds. Yet not an atom is lost. The thermal energy was stored in the bonds of the coal and released when combustion took place. In this sense everyone who ever lived continues to exist in particles and energy that become a part of the the greater universe. We symbiotically find another purpose that the universe has decided to use our atoms and energy for.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Indeed God is love but he is also many other things, infact he is everything and nothing. Mankind is given free will to act and interact with onother and with God in the manner of their choosing and that is how they learn and evolve.

True. All life depicts a spiritual sentient god...a god that is able to perceive sensation, sensitive in perception or feeling...capable of feeling, living, live; conscious, aware, responsive, reactive...spirit in nature...the progressive spiritual consciousness of the universe.

God is whatever one wants god to be...it's a word invented by man.
Old 13-04-2017, 08:27 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Bart, you describe God beautifully.

1. Does one need to be a master soul to interact with God and know God?

For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2:11-16

2. What happens to the energy when the body dies?

Energy cannot be destroyed. The most potent form of energy is thought because thought-waves are cosmic waves penetrating all time and space. Energy can be transformed. (changed from one form to another) When a person dies, the energy is released thermally(heat=energy). Thermal energy is still energy being released into the environment until equilibrium is achieved. It does not cease to exist but comes to an equilibrium with the surrounding environmental energy(temperature). The atomic particles within the body is released back into the earth and atmosphere as gases and whatever is physically left after decomposition. These atoms live forever. Whether they become food for plants, coal, dust, environmental gases, they still continue to exist. Every atom. In the same sense that complete combustion of coal(in the presence of O) would create the products of co2 and h20. The end result is no longer coal, but a different set of compounds. Yet not an atom is lost. The thermal energy was stored in the bonds of the coal and released when combustion took place. In this sense everyone who ever lived continues to exist in particles and energy that become a part of the the greater universe. We symbiotically find another purpose that the universe has decided to use our atoms and energy for.

There are no human souls, beginner or master, who are capable of interacting directly with God. When a holy man or woman senses and writes about God he or she does so indirectly. This is not because God is too far away or because he is in some way disinterested. It is because we do not have sufficient access. Still a man may know God through another way. Remembering the Law of Correspondences we find that God leaves various messages for us on some Earth plane to which we do have access. A disciple of Jesus' day would be able to access the divine plane or perhaps higher. You or I will find the same bits of information on the mental or astral. It must be remembered though that our own abilities will color any communications. This is precisely the reason that so many religious folk have such different ideas.

The energies of God are so very powerful that any one man, master or not, who suddenly had direct access would be nearly destroyed by the experience. Remember that as we ascend in spiritual growth we, at some point, leave behind the severality of our previous lives and rejoin groups of kindred souls. One reason for being in groups is so that the power of awareness may be shared and thus better endured by any one soul. Earthly ashrams are a lower correspondence of this.

God is not far away. God may be known through his works but also through communications left for us where we can find them. It is to these areas in the Earth's various subtle spheres that every prophet of old and new goes when they claim that God has spoken to them. Many of these men and women have interacted with Michael the Angel. That great being is God's messenger to us.

Shall we begin at the beginning? In very general terms the cycle of energy to matter and matter back to energy is easily understood. Between the various spiritual realms (planes or universes) and physical ones portals exist. In this discussion we will mention two of these. One portal is used by spiritual beings (souls and others) who desire to travel to our familiar universe. This is only in very general terms but it will serve.

those great spheres of radiating energy that we know as suns serve in two ways. First they expel great quantities of particles which will build and sustain their local area of influence. This is where planets come from. Suns serve another purpose. They are the local centers of creation. When the great lives which are responsible for creative management in a solar system work they do so through the sun or pairs of suns which for the rotational hub of that system.

There is a return path as well. We call it a black hole. The purpose of these is to serve as points of return to spirit. Matter which is no longer required is transformed in these and returns. If we called them recycling centers we would be correct.

In the two very poorly put ideas above can we remember the mention of "cyclic"? Manifested reality is not static but dynamic. The essence of dynamism is rotational, cyclic movement wherein certain transformations are happening.

To better understand the principles alluded to in the above think in terms of "forces" and not "energies". This is because energy is only a resultant of force. And where does "force" come from? It comes from the mind of God.

When a man dies it takes three days normally for the various spirtual components to dissipate. Each of the man's subtle bodies is sorted out and returns to their native planes which surround the Earth. Think of these as oceans which eventually reclaim waters which had been first rain and then rivers and understand.

There is a difference when the astral and mental planes are considered though. These retain the identities of the man who lived. In varying degrees these persist. A little higher is the plane of souls. Here is the plane which endures regardless of any activity on Earth. It is not a part of the Earth but only "assigned" to the Earth for as long as such a relationship is required.

How, exactly, and through which portals a human soul comes and goes when transiting spiritual to physical and back again is not mentioned here. That subject is different. More complicated.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Seeker
If the idea of a hereafter is where we think that we will finally inherit our just reward on the basis of the "purity" for having worshipped and emulated the appropriate "God", it is indeed an ancient one and needs to be corrected. Thousands of years of belief in such an idea indeed does not make it true. There is "not" only one life, that life is "not" only God's life, and that life is "not" only our life NOW. How can we live and move and have our being within God right now and forevermore? It make a difference to the survival of your soul how you live your life today.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Seeker
(Bartholomew) There are no human souls, beginner or master, who are capable of interacting directly with God. When a holy man or woman senses and writes about God he or she does so indirectly. This is not because God is too far away or because he is in some way disinterested. It is because we do not have sufficient access…. It must be remembered though that our own abilities will color any communications. This is precisely the reason that so many religious folk have such different ideas.

(PeaceSeeker) Most “Holy Books” were written about someone whose spirit interacted with the spirit of God. The mind translation of this spiritual interaction depended on the prior conditioning of that person; hence you have various religions all claiming to live by the Word of God. In reality, it’s the word of fallible men interpreting the mind of God.

The energies of God are so very powerful that any one man, master or not, who suddenly had direct access would be nearly destroyed by the experience. Remember that as we ascend in spiritual growth we, at some point, leave behind the severality of our previous lives and rejoin groups of kindred souls. One reason for being in groups is so that the power of awareness may be shared and thus better endured by any one soul. Earthly ashrams are a lower correspondence of this.

Spiritual transcendence of a person's spirit into a Dimensional Beyondness was achieved by most well known religious leaders. Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Krishna, Bahá'u'lláh, Zoroaster and many others of various faiths have achieved spiritual enlightenment by mastering the art of spiritual transcendence. Many were Transcendologists who have changed the course of mankind. Social norms during the time period of their lives dictated their and their society's acceptance of a Supreme Purity, a God of either, might, royalty, peace, or government.

God is not far away. God may be known through his works but also through communications left for us where we can find them. It is to these areas in the Earth's various subtle spheres that every prophet of old and new goes when they claim that God has spoken to them. Many of these men and women have interacted with Michael the Angel. That great being is God's messenger to us.

One needs to keep an open mind and allow the spirit to absorb the logic of who/what God is without being inhibited by what should be considered religious dogma and conditioning. He does not change with the times but our perception of who God is should change as societies eliminate their superstitious beliefs. GOD/Allah, the Ultimate Spirit consists of Supreme Purity, Pure Intelligence, Pure Logic, etc., is not encumbered by human attributes and has no needs, or a desire to be worshiped, prayed to, exalted, venerated, deified, or anything else that we have to offer. He is comparable to a Master Planner who guides the universe rather than controls it; not this mighty ruler who wishes to enslave mankind, but a peaceful coexistence of the spirits or souls of many of our forefathers, past prophets, and all who lived righteously; Cultures change with time. God has always been the same, but our perception of him will vary with time.

There is a return path as well. We call it a black hole. The purpose of these is to serve as points of return to spirit. Matter, which is no longer required, is transformed in these and returns. If we called them recycling centers we would be correct. In the two very poorly
put ideas above can we remember the mention of "cyclic"? Manifested reality is not static but dynamic. The essence of dynamism is rotational, cyclic movement wherein certain transformations are happening.

Are there any scientists that have agreed with your thesis of the attributes and purpose of the black hole?

To better understand the principles alluded to in the above think in terms of "forces" and not "energies". This is because energy is only a resultant of force. And where does "force" come from? It comes from the mind of God.

Your, mine, and everyone’s existence is logical. Our main purpose is to accumulate new logical experiences that will add to the ultimate logical consciousness that manages the universe; call it God Force or whatever. The DNA within us that controls our spirituality is tied to this Force; it uses this energy to create other forces within the universe. The laws of nature in the “physical” universe bind everything with this energy or force. It is invisible to us and it is the most powerful creator but it cannot invade the physical existence.

When a man dies it takes three days normally for the various spiritual components to dissipate. Each of the man's subtle bodies is sorted out and returns to their native planes that surround the Earth. Think of these as oceans that eventually reclaim waters that had been first rain and then rivers and understand. There is a difference when the astral and mental planes are considered though. These retain the identities of the man who lived. In varying degrees these persist. A little higher is the plane of souls. Here is the plane that endures regardless of any activity on Earth. It is not a part of the Earth but only "assigned" to the Earth for as long as such a relationship is required.

When a person dies, the soul, the conscience is transmitted and immediately received into eternity, if it has not been anesthetized and killed by continuous evil deeds. A deserving (clean) spirit consists of ethics, morality, good deeds, kindness, consideration for and helping others; being "righteous" insures the survival of the soul. When the body dies, any soul that is not transmitted, and has not bonded with God, dies; it simply ceases to exist. The conscience is guided by its capacity to disseminate between pure and improper acceptable social norms. A determination is made by the conscience to abide by either, the pure and proper, or to stretch the norm. Deeds contrary to purity eventually anesthetizes the conscience and lines of communication with the spirit and God are severed. Evil is not adaptable to, or compatible with Purity. The cultural norm deduces acceptable proper behavior. If one lives thereby, the conscience is clear and no deity in the spiritual realm will judge or condemn anyone.

We exist physically and with the spirit on the present plane with negative and positive karma. Righteous living and meditation filter and cleanse the negative karma of the spirit. The soul is the encompassing vessel that carries the spirit to its destination upon the physical demise. The soul is also the data storage area in the subconscious and is not subject to emotions; it can however trigger physical reflexes and responses. When the spirit leaves its host (physical demise) it has to be received by and interlace with the spirit host or it ceases its existence; upon the bonding with the spirit host, the spirit continues eternally.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
They have told us of the marvelous relationship which exists between God and man, of a close Union that cannot be broken; and the greatest of the mystics have spiritually walked with God and (their spirit has) talked with Him, just as we talk to each other. It is difficult to realize how this could be; it is hard to understand how a (spiritual) Being, so Universal as God must be, can talk with man; here, alone, the sense reveals the greater truth and knows that, Infinite as is the Divine Being, It is still Personal to all who believe in Its Presence. It is entirely possible for a man's spirit to talk with the Spirit; for the Spirit is within men, and "He who made the ears" can hear.