Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2017, 02:11 AM
Guide

Confused...

Hello so I have been on my spiritual path for a while and I have been developing quite well I say. Recently I have been encountering a lot of internal conflict and it seems that I am being called to move on past my previous situation and so I have made those steps. I have been doing things a little different than normal people but im sure people have done it this way before. I have been working for startup companies for a while now without really having a job to provide some sort of stability. So I have been blessed and my guardians and god have given me just enough of what I need through circumstance. I was living out of an office in Dallas for well over a year which has recently closed so I had to move back in with my parents.

I want to get back into Dallas so last week I went back despite having any real reason to do so. I feel like I have been dependent on spirit and that the way I am living could be better if I worked harder. As far as spirituality goes I have keeping track of my aura and recently I found it to be gold but It was murky over my heart chakra. So im doing something right but something else is causing this to happen. Anyways long story shortened I set out to Dallas to try to find a new home, a job, a car and etc so that I can continue my mission. I started to see a lot of 600 and 060. I have been seeing and usually see a lot of 777, 7777, 636, 225 and 838. So when I went to look these numbers up....

"Angel Number 600 is a positive message to do with your home and family life as well as the monetary and material aspects. It brings a reminder that all supply comes from the Universe. Give any fears or concerns about your financial and material needs to the angels for healing and transmutation and allow a steady flow of abundance to enter your life. Accept the benevolence of the Universe Energies and expect many blessings to enter your life. Know that yourself and your family and loved ones are well supported and protected, and all of your daily needs will be met in Divine order and in Divine time.

Love what and who you are. Loving yourself means to hold yourself in the highest esteem and to know that you are endowed with Divinity and the essence of life. Raise your vibration by consciously choosing positive thoughts and actions, and when feeling out of balance, center yourself and adjust your mind-set and energies. Give your attention to the thoughts, feeling and actions that truly resonate with you in every way."

"This is a message from your Creator about your material life. Divine guidance from God asks you to focus less on Earthly desires. It’s not that God is asking you to live an impoverished life, but rather, that your Creator asks you to try a more spiritual approach to having your needs met. Know that God id within you and is your source for everything you need. Simply hold faith and gratitude, and be open to signs or new opportunities that will bring your material needs to you. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all the rest will be added to you” is the heart of this number sequence’s message."

So I am confused... am I returning to soon to my mission when I have not recovered? Should I continue to do what I have been doing as far as a job? Should I continue to work with the same people I am trying to quit? Should I quit all aspects of the old and the new job? Should I just relax and have fun and have it just come to me? lol.......... Do you see my quarrel... its like a circle because all these things seem to have the same outcome. I do not want to work with any of these people but I need some revenue. Its like everything was taken from me in order to show me something obvious. It seems that I am going in the right direction but its kinda like walking in a forest blind folded but I am able to smell food and I am following my nose. Logically this is all crazy... spiritually no matter what decision I take is the right one.... lol Then when i think about it and the circumstances I start to feel soo angry. :( tsk tsk....

I need help but at the same time lol I just have to say F*ck and keeep on going. I can only meditate more in order to clear my mind and strengthen my spirit and I rather die then give up my dreams... lol Wish me luck.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Master
You seem to be in a predicament of sorts. What dreams are those that you don't want to give up if I may ask? Listenting to what you are saying I think it will be wise to keep your job and earn an income so that you can be financially viable. It is good to receive contact and guidance from angels and the universe but we must still live our lives responsibly.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello SGW,
I think you are just trying too hard mate,sometimes the highs end up being lows.
Keep your job and continue on,go where your intuition takes you, you mention meditation,maybe too much isn't good for you,try different meditation techniques, as for living with the olds,think of the positives,home cooked meals,washing done etc,etc,so you lose a bit of privacy,so what,and you lose a bit of independence.
Life's great in your part of the world,as in get on good with the olds, I honest!y think you are trying too hard,relax a bit,maybe lay off the meditation,it sounds like its just mechanical," just what you do everyday ".Good luck with things mate!

Kind Regards Billy
Old 29-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello so I have been on my spiritual path for a while and I have been developing quite well I say. Recently I have been encountering a lot of internal conflict and it seems that I am being called to move on past my previous situation and so I have made those steps. I have been doing things a little different than normal people but im sure people have done it this way before. I have been working for startup companies for a while now without really having a job to provide some sort of stability. So I have been blessed and my guardians and god have given me just enough of what I need through circumstance. I was living out of an office in Dallas for well over a year which has recently closed so I had to move back in with my parents.

I want to get back into Dallas so last week I went back despite having any real reason to do so. I feel like I have been dependent on spirit and that the way I am living could be better if I worked harder. As far as spirituality goes I have keeping track of my aura and recently I found it to be gold but It was murky over my heart chakra. So im doing something right but something else is causing this to happen. Anyways long story shortened I set out to Dallas to try to find a new home, a job, a car and etc so that I can continue my mission. I started to see a lot of 600 and 060. I have been seeing and usually see a lot of 777, 7777, 636, 225 and 838. So when I went to look these numbers up....

"Angel Number 600 is a positive message to do with your home and family life as well as the monetary and material aspects. It brings a reminder that all supply comes from the Universe. Give any fears or concerns about your financial and material needs to the angels for healing and transmutation and allow a steady flow of abundance to enter your life. Accept the benevolence of the Universe Energies and expect many blessings to enter your life. Know that yourself and your family and loved ones are well supported and protected, and all of your daily needs will be met in Divine order and in Divine time.

Love what and who you are. Loving yourself means to hold yourself in the highest esteem and to know that you are endowed with Divinity and the essence of life. Raise your vibration by consciously choosing positive thoughts and actions, and when feeling out of balance, center yourself and adjust your mind-set and energies. Give your attention to the thoughts, feeling and actions that truly resonate with you in every way."

"This is a message from your Creator about your material life. Divine guidance from God asks you to focus less on Earthly desires. It’s not that God is asking you to live an impoverished life, but rather, that your Creator asks you to try a more spiritual approach to having your needs met. Know that God id within you and is your source for everything you need. Simply hold faith and gratitude, and be open to signs or new opportunities that will bring your material needs to you. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all the rest will be added to you” is the heart of this number sequence’s message."

So I am confused... am I returning to soon to my mission when I have not recovered? Should I continue to do what I have been doing as far as a job? Should I continue to work with the same people I am trying to quit? Should I quit all aspects of the old and the new job? Should I just relax and have fun and have it just come to me? lol.......... Do you see my quarrel... its like a circle because all these things seem to have the same outcome. I do not want to work with any of these people but I need some revenue. Its like everything was taken from me in order to show me something obvious. It seems that I am going in the right direction but its kinda like walking in a forest blind folded but I am able to smell food and I am following my nose. Logically this is all crazy... spiritually no matter what decision I take is the right one.... lol Then when i think about it and the circumstances I start to feel soo angry. :( tsk tsk....

I need help but at the same time lol I just have to say F*ck and keeep on going. I can only meditate more in order to clear my mind and strengthen my spirit and I rather die then give up my dreams... lol Wish me luck.

This post was just what I needed to hear, that verse was just what I needed to hear. This describes my life right now. I'm in a similar boat, it just doesn't seem like I'm supposed to be working much right now, although I kept trying to. Other things seem to be more important right now.

Things won't necessarily be better just because you work harder, you have to make sure that the work you are putting is going to have an equal pay off, otherwise don't do it. You seem like you have a good job though, I just wanted to point that out because it's often times not the case.

Just follow your heart, if your drawn to a place, trust that, there's a reason. If you let it flow, you allow for the Higher Self to guide the outcome, and those ones are better then the ones we try to force.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 29-03-2017, 05:15 AM
Guide

Thank you all for your input. Yeah I probably am trying to hard and I need to let it just flow. lol so many things calling my name gets me so frustrated... lol I want a vacation but that doesnt happen until the jobs gets done. Such an interesting world we live in...

My dreams are to have a profitable manufacturing company, motion picture director/ producer, automotive manufacturer, aerospace manufacturer which is more like my personal vehicles, to be happy and enjoy time with friends and family. Thats the thing... no one is paying anyone with the sports club but there is big money all around me. I just keep getting set back. Yeah maybe I will try a couple days without meditation to see how it goes. I think maybe I am not getting enough sleep on top of that. Who knows. lol I wish this was easy, I wish things just came to me and went as planned but maybe thats what I need to learn and have.... determination to see something through to the end despite the circumstances? Oh welll.. oh to be human again ;)
Old 29-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Knower

What about changing your life just bit for bit? As you are doing. I do not think spirits will ask you to turn around your life in haste. And what do you mean by your mission?
Old 29-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Master
Those are big dreams and you want too many diverse things that it is easy to see why you may struggle to reach it but good luck with everything and I wish you success.
Old 29-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Guide

Yeah I will try to go with the flow and try not to think so hard about things. lol my life is in gods hands... any ways my mission is just referring to realizing the fruit of my labor.
@Shoni yeah lol I suppose it wouldn't be so easy since I am going for great things... Lots to learn.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Thank you all for your input. Yeah I probably am trying to hard and I need to let it just flow. lol so many things calling my name gets me so frustrated... lol I want a vacation but that doesnt happen until the jobs gets done. Such an interesting world we live in...

My dreams are to have a profitable manufacturing company, motion picture director/ producer, automotive manufacturer, aerospace manufacturer which is more like my personal vehicles, to be happy and enjoy time with friends and family. Thats the thing... no one is paying anyone with the sports club but there is big money all around me. I just keep getting set back. Yeah maybe I will try a couple days without meditation to see how it goes. I think maybe I am not getting enough sleep on top of that. Who knows. lol I wish this was easy, I wish things just came to me and went as planned but maybe thats what I need to learn and have.... determination to see something through to the end despite the circumstances? Oh welll.. oh to be human again ;)

Geez SGW,you don't want much do you,crikey mate your material lot sounds good to me,it's not all about that,what you want is very " top end ",but you seem like you have a good life to me,but you are just not happy inside,to get what you want will take time and a long term plan,like anyone else.
I thought your dilemma was a spiritual one!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Guide

I am happy lol I use to get very angry because of a certain someone but now that I am away from that person I am not so angry. Right now im trying to figure out which way to go. At the same time I am trying to work with spirit and not force it. Yeah my life isnt bad and yeah I want a lot more. I think im good now. I will just have to go with the flow. I know my guardians got me. Thanks :)