Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Lorelyen

Perhaps I'm being simpllistic but of the few I've encountered (and one does in
places like our esoteric shop), this feeling of disorientation is natural when
someone awakens to the fact that they are not what they thought they were.

Something triggers a widening of awareness. It could be as simple as they
want to buy a commercially-declared "must-have" but can't afford it; then
the inner light comes on "I don't really want it - why am I desperate to have
it?" And they look around at all their "treasured possessions" and start to
ponder.

Could be something far bigger. So they start to question what they perceive
as reality....and anyway, find by one means or another that the self they've
relied on all these years isn't what they want it to be.

Then starts the work.

My own situation is probably typical. I got interested in dreams which weren't
quite what they seemed, content-wise. I looked at art and wondered where
inspiration came from, etc. A mid-teen, I met someone who put me on a
path to investigate my Self.

Later, perhaps through this forum I came to realise that I'd been spiritually
growing since I awoke to not being what my birth parents wanted to make
me, probably when I was about 7 or 8, a right little rebel.

Now I know that I probably started developing from the moment I asked my
first question; when I could separate myself from my surround. I can't
remember those days but I'm sure a weak determination to find out
who I was started then.

So yes, time, reflection, contemplation, seeking a path that will lead you to
be what you should have been all along. There are exercises to help get this
off the ground, so to speak.

Patience is one of the great lessons one learns in self/spiritual-development.

Good luck.

Old 31-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I'm really struggling with this latest phase. For the last six months I've had to manage bouts of extreme anxiety when I wasn't feeling anxious about anything, significant pains in the body, bouts of crying, weird dreams - all on top of having to work full time and now ...... nothing! No pain, no anxiety, no weird dreams, this feeling of nothingness. I think I'd rather have something to manage. I got no enthusiasm, motivation for anything. I feel deeply relaxed, almost too relaxed, like I've taken some really strong pain killers and I'm zonked out! If I was anymore relaxed I'd fall over! I hope this phase whatever it is doesn't last too long. It's like the lights are on but nobody's home.
All of the above and some.

It started early last year when I was led to a Youtube from Matt Khan, although I don't usually go for that kind of thing this one particularly resonated with me. It was about the Fifth Wave of Ascension and how ascension doesn't mean floating off into some higher dimension but bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this density. About high time too. After that it became very weird but that was the easy part. I had time-slips galore and they were physical so it wasn't just a perception gone skewiff, there were times when it felt as though my Soul had been randomly beamed in to this body and I wondered what reality I'd found myself in. There were times when I felt as though I was in this body but not of it, in a situation but not of it as though it were all just a flick of perception.

I think it's a case of the lights are on and the previous inhabitants have been evicted to allow refurbishing. It's not so much there isn't the enthusiasm or motivation any more, it's a case of them not being needed. Everything 'human' that would have driven me once upon a time has almost gone apart from a few corners. I don't feel 'them up there' (long story) at all but that's fine because they're not 'up there' but 'in here'. There are no connections any more because there's nothing external to connect to, as though aspects of myself (whatever that is) have been drawn together and exist separately as One. And no it doesn't make sense but it's the way it feels, everything is feeling.

Whatever this phase is it'll take as long as it takes and you know, it feels good to be helpless against the tide.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Guide
Thank you all for your insight. I am feeling a bit better today. I fell asleep in front of the tv last night and when I awoke I could see a white bird around me, in my third eye. At first I thought it was a dove but it had a crest on its head. After much googling it was a white cockatoo which according to Steven Farmer means "you've just about completed these difficult changes and are about to Launch a new beginning" plus I chose oracle cards this morning "rejoice in celebration" and "on the right pathway" so this is all positive, so I am getting there. Many thanks to you all for your help and support.

Patricia.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
All of the above and some.

I had time-slips galore and they were physical so it wasn't just a perception gone skewiff, there were times when it felt as though my Soul had been randomly beamed in to this body and I wondered what reality I'd found myself in. There were times when I felt as though I was in this body but not of it, in a situation but not of it as though it were all just a flick of perception.

The first year of the Awakening process I had time slips too Greenslade. Sure freaked me out, particularly since I was driving at the time and cars were just popping in out of nowhere! I learned to keep music playing so that when it got slow and draggy I knew to get off the road quickly as a time slip was happening.
I thought they were over as about 3 years have passed since wonky time related things had transpired. But then just two days ago with a client on the table I had a 'time fold' for lack of a better word. Something like 14 minutes got compressed into 2 minutes. I had a little travel clock right in front of me to keep track of the session time. So was able to see it pretty exactly.

I understand the basics of time slips/folds - they happen when we're vibrating at a higher rate than this dimension is and I suspect we sort of fade out of this dimension were someone to witness it. We return when our frequency slows back to frequency match to the 3rd dimension again.

But I sure would like to know more about it - see some actual studies on it. Have you ever found anything on it?
Old 31-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Guide
Time slips! I hope I miss that phase, although I wouldn't mind time slipping by a little quicker when I'm at work.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
LOL
It's only shocking the first few times, like so many other things and events that happen as we awaken to the Greater Reality.

In our human 3D form we think of time as a constant in a linear line. And that certainly works good enough for 'getting to work on time'. It is usable as a working 3D construct in general.

However in the Greater Reality time is more like a river or fluid, reacting to it's environment, sometimes it speeds up or slows down or moves around things.
So things get real wonky with time and then there's our human perception of time - which can shorten or elongate perceived personal experience. Time Flies when we're enjoying our selves but elongates and drags out on Friday afternoon at work! lol

Have you ever watched one of the youtubes on metronomes? (Instruments to count time for musicians) Take 40 of them and line them up into rows and columns - in a square. Start them all at different times, so it's a confused cacophony of ticking with no cadence or pattern and the pendulums all moving different from each other. Leave them for 20 minutes and they'll all start ticking together at the same millisecond. In order to do that some had to speed up and some slow down to get in cadence with each other. How weird is that?

And then there's time folding and time slipping during high frequency states on the spiritual Journey. While its one of the more uncommon events it's not rare. I've talked with 100's of people in depth and about 1 in 70 report it. Those experiencing it 4 or 5 times quickly adapt to it and just casually notice it without much emotional response or reaction at all.
It just sort of blends into the over all understanding that All Time and Space is NOW and linear time truly is just a human mental construct, useful but not the over arching reality.
The whole idea of time as a linear constant just amuses me these days. *chuckles*
Old 01-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you all for your insight. I am feeling a bit better today. I fell asleep in front of the tv last night and when I awoke I could see a white bird around me, in my third eye. At first I thought it was a dove but it had a crest on its head. After much googling it was a white cockatoo which according to Steven Farmer means "you've just about completed these difficult changes and are about to Launch a new beginning" plus I chose oracle cards this morning "rejoice in celebration" and "on the right pathway" so this is all positive, so I am getting there. Many thanks to you all for your help and support.

Patricia.
It's not often I do this stuff but the feeling with you is so damned strong....

You're radiating energy right now and it's coming off the page but no, I'm not reading you. It's a 'fresh' energy. This is the third density after all and energy-ways it's like traveling through treacle, while there are energetic changes to the higher aspects of ourselves the mind and body can feel as though they've been through the mill and it takes a little time to fully recover and tune themselves in. Give yourself that time first and foremost.

I think it's times like these when it's best to surrender ourselves to the inevitable, it's going to happen regardless and it doesn't make sense to fight against it because we're on a loser from the get-go. The good news is that the first one is sometimes the worst and it can become a lot easier after that. It doesn't make the changes any less extreme, we just handle them differently but then whether it's a pain or an adventure is optional.

Quote:
Time slips! I hope I miss that phase
I wonder how many kids said that about puberty
Old 01-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The first year of the Awakening process I had time slips too Greenslade. Sure freaked me out, particularly since I was driving at the time and cars were just popping in out of nowhere! I learned to keep music playing so that when it got slow and draggy I knew to get off the road quickly as a time slip was happening.
I thought they were over as about 3 years have passed since wonky time related things had transpired. But then just two days ago with a client on the table I had a 'time fold' for lack of a better word. Something like 14 minutes got compressed into 2 minutes. I had a little travel clock right in front of me to keep track of the session time. So was able to see it pretty exactly.

I understand the basics of time slips/folds - they happen when we're vibrating at a higher rate than this dimension is and I suspect we sort of fade out of this dimension were someone to witness it. We return when our frequency slows back to frequency match to the 3rd dimension again.

But I sure would like to know more about it - see some actual studies on it. Have you ever found anything on it?

Holy Hand Grenades. Sorry, I was peeking but couldn't help grin at this one, it's very Pythonesque.

The time-folding is becoming more frequent now, as is the time-expanding and for some reason I have a fixation on checking my watch. There's a need to check my watch that won't go away until I do, then it all starts from there. Sometimes it feels as though time has compressed, sometimes expanded and every so often it's left me behind. It's as though I've stood still and everything has continued around me. Very weird. Checking my watch has become automatic so it's not a trick of the mind, there's something more tangible happening. I was watching a Bashar YouTube where he said we have a perception of what we call time as being the fourth dimension, and that would make a lot of sense of what's happening here. If it's an indicator of frequencies that makes it more interesting because I've never considered myself as particularly Spiritual, at least not in the mainstream definition.

What I still don't have an answer for is going back in time energetically to visit myself, it felt very real when it happened and triggered a few memories of experiences I've had as a kid. No hard-and-fast answers because I've taken tricks of the mind and false memories into account but it felt real just the same.

I've done a little Googling on it and all there seems to be is people relating their experiences, nothing at all scientific. That's hardly surprising though because this would be considered basket-case territory in the mainstream so it's not something that time and effort would be given to. And it's good to hear that others have been going through it too. However, the interactive bit is still elusive and I wonder how much fun it would be to speed up or slow down time at will.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
It's not often I do this stuff but the feeling with you is so damned strong....

You're radiating energy right now and it's coming off the page but no, I'm not reading you. It's a 'fresh' energy. This is the third density after all and energy-ways it's like traveling through treacle, while there are energetic changes to the higher aspects of ourselves the mind and body can feel as though they've been through the mill and it takes a little time to fully recover and tune themselves in. Give yourself that time first and foremost.:

Greenslade, I'm touched and humbled by your words and your support and guidance through this experience has been invaluable; phrasing things in a way that I understand and is enlightened and at the same time grounded. Thank you.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Holy Hand Grenades. Sorry, I was peeking but couldn't help grin at this one, it's very Pythonesque.

The time-folding is becoming more frequent now, as is the time-expanding and for some reason I have a fixation on checking my watch. There's a need to check my watch that won't go away until I do, then it all starts from there. Sometimes it feels as though time has compressed, sometimes expanded and every so often it's left me behind. It's as though I've stood still and everything has continued around me. Very weird. Checking my watch has become automatic so it's not a trick of the mind, there's something more tangible happening. I was watching a Bashar YouTube where he said we have a perception of what we call time as being the fourth dimension, and that would make a lot of sense of what's happening here. If it's an indicator of frequencies that makes it more interesting because I've never considered myself as particularly Spiritual, at least not in the mainstream definition.

What I still don't have an answer for is going back in time energetically to visit myself, it felt very real when it happened and triggered a few memories of experiences I've had as a kid. No hard-and-fast answers because I've taken tricks of the mind and false memories into account but it felt real just the same.

I've done a little Googling on it and all there seems to be is people relating their experiences, nothing at all scientific. That's hardly surprising though because this would be considered basket-case territory in the mainstream so it's not something that time and effort would be given to. And it's good to hear that others have been going through it too. However, the interactive bit is still elusive and I wonder how much fun it would be to speed up or slow down time at will.

I don't peeking at all :) It you have the talent use it, there are no secrets after all. Holy Hand Grenades amuses me too for the same reasons. lol Maybe one of these days I'll manufacture something I can call the Book of Armaments!

On Sundays I lead a Priestess Group called Evening Stars, we explore do a lot of exploration, for nearly a year it's been mostly OBE. One of our Priestess's comes from a spiritual linage which can do very unusual things with Time, I forget what she calls it. Time Benders I think.
Anyway, usually to return to body we ride a wormhole back in, however one night when this Ladies energies were particularly strong something very different happened.
One Lady described it as she was coming back in - she experienced herself as a silver liquid being poured back into this dimension, another one experienced being a wide ribbon dropped from a tall heights floating and spiraling back into the 3rd dimension. I was so busy looking for a wormhole/vortex that I didn't see what happened but when I arrived back in body my body felt 2 inches thick and 3 feet wide. I kept going back and forth between closing my eyes and feeling my body in its thin and wide presence and then opening my eyes and looking at my body which had it's normal 3rd dimension presence of a size 6 thin tall woman. It was the oddest thing!
The experience was persistent and lasted for about 10 mins after arriving back in body.
The Crystal Sanctum (the room we do our work in which is gridded at 244.5 Mhz and very energy rich) was very wonky that night also and several of us spent quit a bit of time just watching the walls and ceiling which didn't appear very solid at all but instead shimmery and opaque and not substantial, additionally everything in the room seemed to be lightly vibrating.
I recall one woman saying "The Room hasn't landed yet". And another saying "We'd better stay here till everything including us is fully back". It took about 15 minutes for everything to fully conform to the vibration rate of the 3rd dimension and for the atoms in it to slow down so that the walls, ceiling and objects appeared as solid. (No 'substances' or alcohol were involved, just higher states of consciousness.)

Bottom line, I really don't think we humans know much about Time and Space, we just have current understanding which we call things like 'the laws of physics' and that makes us feel like we can predict how things will behave and thus makes us feel safer.

Greenslade, did you go back in time? From where I'm standing...Probably! It's just not a big stretch at all for me to believe, in fact I would say it's one of the more common avenues for stepping out of time so to speak. It's a known destination and thus easy to get too. Harder stuff is trying to get to a destination one doesn't have 'an address' for. Though that too is still possible through Intention, focus and will power.

Patrycia-Rose I'm going to tell you what I was told at a similar place in the Awakening process when I was energetically glinting like the sun off crystals - "go out and mix with people, be in public spaces were others are, be in rooms full of people - let your Light fall on as many as you can right now. You don't even have to speak - just go Sprinkle your Light and Love everywhere. You are at a point where your very presence can help others to evolve. Don't stay in your house, no one will benefit from a Light kept in a box".