Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Knower
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." Lao Tzu

I just saw this and it made me think of your post.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Here is an update. Something happened that made me pack and go. I moved out a bit of over a week ago. We had originally broken up but after talking, thought we could maybe just take a break and go from there. But I now realize I could only get back in a relationship with him if he commits to getting help for his issues. He is now owning up to his issues (which are serious enough), but he's still not sure he's ready to truly face them and get help. I think getting feels hopeless. We still love each other and are both hurting and confused. I told him as much as I love him, I couldn't get back with him unless he commits to treatment. He's scared and understands but we still both struggle to let go. We decided to give each other space to think. But bottom line, right now, we're broken up and I have my own place.
I find this situation so hard.... Ups and downs, all kinds of feelings, which I know is normal since Im grieving and still trying to accept the situation. I've been trying to tell myself to just wait and see, and if he doesn't get help and change (and want to be with me and try to make it work) the right person for me will come along. But I have frequent moments when I just cry and wish for him to get help and fight for us... Through all this, I keep seeing 555, 888 and 999. (Except for today during an emotional melt down when I just felt like I wanted him to get help and get back with me so badly, I saw 777). I try the best I can to calm down and go with the flow but the numbers keep coming. What is this? What more am I to do?
On a side note, I have to share how heart wrenching it was (to me and my ex) having to talk to his son on the phone this weekend because he couldn't fall asleep because he missed me... His son wanted me to come back and just kept saying he loves me and misses me :'(
Old 05-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Here is an update. Something happened that made me pack and go. I moved out a bit of over a week ago. We had originally broken up but after talking, thought we could maybe just take a break and go from there. But I now realize I could only get back in a relationship with him if he commits to getting help for his issues. He is now owning up to his issues (which are serious enough), but he's still not sure he's ready to truly face them and get help. I think getting feels hopeless. We still love each other and are both hurting and confused. I told him as much as I love him, I couldn't get back with him unless he commits to treatment. He's scared and understands but we still both struggle to let go. We decided to give each other space to think. But bottom line, right now, we're broken up and I have my own place.
I find this situation so hard.... Ups and downs, all kinds of feelings, which I know is normal since Im grieving and still trying to accept the situation. I've been trying to tell myself to just wait and see, and if he doesn't get help and change (and want to be with me and try to make it work) the right person for me will come along. But I have frequent moments when I just cry and wish for him to get help and fight for us... Through all this, I keep seeing 555, 888 and 999. (Except for today during an emotional melt down when I just felt like I wanted him to get help and get back with me so badly, I saw 777). I try the best I can to calm down and go with the flow but the numbers keep coming. What is this? What more am I to do?
On a side note, I have to share how heart wrenching it was (to me and my ex) having to talk to his son on the phone this weekend because he couldn't fall asleep because he missed me... His son wanted me to come back and just kept saying he loves me and misses me :'(

I would like to ask why the number sequences are so important to you?

I somehow believe you are missing the point. The synchronicity isn't in the numbers. It's in what you have already said yourself. It is within the way you currently feel. How you are feeling is your answer. You have said you would like this individual to help himself, and in the mean time you seem to very well know you need a break and space to think. Maybe try accepting this? There's nothing wrong with it or feeling that way at all. This seems to be a time for introspection. Please consider forgetting about the numbers for now, do not stress over them. They're only numbers. How you feel is what is actually the most important thing right now. You have already said you feel you need space to think. If he doesn't get the help that is needed to continue than that is his decision and answer. He must need the help otherwise you would not have asked him to do this because it is important to you to begin with. Please relax, spend time with yourself, try and forget about it for a while and give him space too, and please try and have fun. Stop stressing, life is too short and goes in a blink of an eye. There is no time to dwell in worry. Enjoy your life.

Blessings.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Through all this, I keep seeing 555, 888 and 999. (Except for today during an emotional melt down when I just felt like I wanted him to get help and get back with me so badly, I saw 777). I try the best I can to calm down and go with the flow but the numbers keep coming. What is this? What more am I to do?

You are stuck in this "numbers mean something" belief. That's the illusion part of all this.

And you moved out and are dealing with what comes as a result. That's the real part. That's the healthy part. That's you facing life, in a real way, as difficult as it is sometimes. Good job and keep it up.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
I'm really not doing good.... I thought I would feel more relief but it hurts so bad, I'm having a really hard time coping right now ... :'(
Old 06-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm really not doing good.... I thought I would feel more relief but it hurts so bad, I'm having a really hard time coping right now ... :'(

You know time is a healer. Give it some time and you will start to feel better slowly but surely. Keep away from those numbers and live one day at a time.