Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-05-2017, 05:38 AM
Pathfinder

self-guidance

Hey! I discovered that I can receive a lot of information on my own with nice meditation music. Guided regressions by someone else don't seem to work as well for me. But a question I have is I will meditate (or even have been to a hypnotherapist) on an issue that came up, which to my understanding wants to heal. I get valuable and very emotional information on past lives that make sense to me, but sometimes I don't always feel relief. I will hold a little sadness about the event from the past life. I read many things that point out almost immediate healing when getting to the root of something. Any ideas of why I may be holding on to these emotions still? Maybe they aren't quite the root cause....?

Thank you!
Old 12-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Master

Your childhood is often the root cause. Release whatever limitations you have put upon yourself while growing up, and the rest should resolve itself.