Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Guide

Peach Moonstone

I randomly picked up moonstone at a shop based on a short description they had displayed on a piece of paper with meanings of the gems they sold. Upon further research on the internet I see moonstone is very popular and quite effective for fertility and getting pregnant. I Do Not repeat Do Not want to become pregnant ...but I like the other attributes of this stone. When I read about this I was ready to throw it into the woods. What do I do with it?
Old 16-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Seeker

Well, as long as you're careful and take contraceptive measures, the moonstone isn't going to make you pregnant :) There's no reason you shouldn't keep it for its other attributes.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder
LOLOL that is sooo funny.

the question is.... What attracted you to the moonstone?

Was it the colour, the name or was it the feeling as you held it in your hand?

Moonstone helps with the 3rd eye, and helps us in self discovery, finding out all about ourselves.
The peach moonstone can help us sooth our emotions, anxiety, stress, worries and bring forth our loving energy.

The peach colour is light reddish/yellowish/orange which are the colours for root sacral and solar plexus chakras. Soothe any emotions underlying within the chakras and help release them slowly so that they don't disrupt your mind body soul in a traumatic way.

When we walk into crystal shops, we tend to scan the room and wait till a crystal or stone catches our eye, or for those who are able to pick up on energy, can feel the crystal calling out for us as we feel the pull like a magnet.
For some, they go to the shops for specific or read about the stone/crystal then buy.
But ideally its what attracts us to that piece.
I have the gold and blue moonstone, I wanted them because of the little sparkles that glisten, reminds of looking at the universe. I can stare at them all day and just allow my mind to drift off into the unknown.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Master
Agree with the others. You're not suddenly going to get pregnant because you bought a stone that allegedly can help a woman get pregnant.
Just like buying a citrine doesn't make you rich on the spot even though it should help you get more prosperity and wealth.
Like smokey quartz doesn't make you quit smoking, even thought it can help with that.

Enjoy your moonstone!
Old 16-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Guide

I was attracted to the moonstone for the other reasons you had mentioned Tanya. Since having the moonstone, I have visited a couple more shops that did not have descriptions of the stones. I simply purchased what I was drawn to. I ended up with Iolite, Prehnite, and Aragonite. Upon reading their meanings once I got home I was delighted to find they each had properties that will help me at this time. I'm clearly no expert in this arena but it's fun and interesting to me.

To be clear, about the peach moonstone...I realize I sounded like a moron to some. I don't honestly believe a singular stone can get me pregnant. I was being part funny and part serious.