Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Lichen simplex chronicus (LSC) (also known as "Neurodermatitis") and itchy scalp

Hi, both are classed as intractable. I've been fighting them for over 12 years, nothing helps - steroids, antibiotics etc. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in treating these. I have trouble with a lipoma on my back too, we operated it twice but it grows again and again, the itchy scalp is caused by similar but very small and itchy pimples on my scalp. Don't know what to do here. Help, please!
Old 04-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Experiencer

I'm going to offer a few suggestions here, mostly because I'd have assumed/hoped that 12 years would have resulted in something working by now.

It's likely worth having a look at how often you bathe. For people with dry skin, you should have shorter showers, and if you can get away with it, only shower once every two days. You want to keep as much of your bodies protective oils as possible.

Similarly, using soap and shampoo excessively is likely to worsen the problem. And it may feel a bit counter productive initially because you may feel like you need to wash all the dry/dead skin off; and the itch may initially gets worse if you don't wash thoroughly. Stick with it for a while, and try your best to avoid rubbing/scratching.

It's worth getting yourself tested for allergies. You may be eating or using products that are exacerbating your condition. I'd assume this is the primary cause... but who knows. Get yourself tested, and see if you can remove relevant allergens from your environment.

It's likely worth sticking your bed mattress outside in the sun for a day. There could be a buildup of mites that are contributing to your condition; direct sunlight and heat will kill them without the need for pesticides (which would likely be bad for you). Similarly, washing your sheets and pillow cases regularly (or maybe 'more regularly') may help.

You should also avoid eating red meat, seafood, and drinking hard alcohol. Incorporate more rice, peanuts, and raw dairy into your diet. I know this is a bit of a tall order.. but there are heaps of other meats you can safely eat; pork, chicken, and turkey are readily available in shops. Raw dairy is harder to come by, and often expensive. At the least, avoid overly processed milks (stick to full cream rather than half/fake milk). Use butter rather than margarine.. sadly, margarine is very similar in composition to plastic. It's not healthy in any respects.

Find a natural body butter that's made from nuts, seeds, and/or vegetable oils to apply to the affected areas.

Finally, stichite is a good crystal to keep with you as it promotes skin elasticity.

When things start to improve, start taking salt baths, or going to the ocean for a swim once in a while. You want your skin to start taking in minerals again, and being out in sunlight in salt water is likely to be a great help. However, don't do this until your skin is comfortable being in salt water.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Knower

So sorry to read you're having trouble with this. I'm not a doctor, but remember reading something about using Listerine (the original, gold colored, awful smelling mouthwash) as a shampoo to help cure scalps of bacteria and other things. Sorry I'm vague about the article, but it was either in an Edgar Cayce magazine or an alternative medicine type of magazine and mentioned Edgar Caryce's remedies.

A few minutes ago, I went to edgarcayce.org but couldn't find the article (only tried a few searches though -- you might have better luck). Went to Google, searched: Listerine shampoo. Got a bunch of links. Lots of links mentioned using Listerine for dandruff, but they also mentioned itchy scalp.

If you want to check these places out, I'd suggest you use the original Listerine (mentioned above), because that's what was mentioned in that original article about Edgar Cayce. But your hair might smell like Listerine afterwards. The article said the lady shampooed her hair afterwards with her regular shampoo to get rid of the Listerine smell. But I don't know if she waited a long time (before using her regular shampoo), to let the Listerine work. Plus, I don't remember how many times she (and others) used the Listerine -- a few times, I think. Plus, I don't know if there's any side-effects if Listerine is used many times as a shampoo. Maybe the Listerine company might know.

But even if Listerine doesn't cure what you have, it might at least relieve the itching.

You might even phone the folks at edgarcayce.org and tell them what's going on. Maybe someone there can help. I can't guarantee anything, but you never know where an answer might come from.

Also, websites for Johns Hopkins or Mayo Clinic or Andrew Weil (maybe spelled "Wiel"?) might be helpful.

Reiki cured me to feeling almost 100 percent normal, when doctors said I had something incurable. Not sure if Reiki would help, but it might.

Sorry I don't have a definite answer for you, but I hope you find a cure soon!!!

Last edited by Klaatu24 : 23-05-2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion 1
Hi, both are classed as intractable. I've been fighting them for over 12 years, nothing helps - steroids, antibiotics etc. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in treating these. I have trouble with a lipoma on my back too, we operated it twice but it grows again and again, the itchy scalp is caused by similar but very small and itchy pimples on my scalp. Don't know what to do here. Help, please!

Toxemia .... too many toxins in the digestive tract.

RAW VEGGIE and RAW FRUIT Organic Non GMO diet ~

CASTOR OIL PACKS to the entire front of the body from abdomen to the top of lungs. 3 days on 3 days off , at least ONE HOUR ..... but no Max ..... VERY LARGE HEAT PAD needed to HEAT THE OIL as high as you can tolerate and wash off with baking soda and water after. Google ...youtube videos.

No PASTEURIZED Dairy (RAW is WELL!) No meats at least for a year ...... can be reintroduced if wanted later. NO REFINED SUGAR PERIOD , Stevia and Xylitol , Raw Honey all are fine replacements. NO FAST FOODS ....... much Patience!

A Course In Miracles if inclined ~
Old 27-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Am so sorry you are suffering with this rotten thing,folk with Lyme disease get it as a co infection,maybe go to a Lyme website where folk with lyme disease also have LSC,in Australia we have a tree/plant called Melaleuca or the Tea Tree,it is very very good as an antiseptic, I use tea tree toothpaste for fungal issues,tea tree oil 100% on bites and scratches,tea tree cream 50% on my skin and tea tree shampoo,I buy the original Thursday Plantation products,I think the shampoo would be a good thing to try,just look up Tea Tree oil on Google,you never know it may help you!

Kind Regards Billy.