Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder

I hear voices in my head while meditating and also while hypnagognic, (either going to sleep or just waking up.. I have to be really groggy) Sometimes they say hello, sometimes they say my name, sometimes they just say random things. There has been no real conversation type experience to speak of, except when I first started meditating again last year.. I would get into a state and then a voice would take over and teach me things.
This only happened twice, I believe, but one of the lessons was how to use my imaginary arms and hands to "throw a fireball like Mario" I said OK, and proceeded to imagine myself throwing a fireball and watched as it bounced away. This is just child's play to some, I'm sure, but I until that moment, I had never been able to visualize a single thing outside of dreaming.
Now days the voices I hear are as I stated, saying hello or something else, completely interrupting or talking over my thinking voice. Sometimes what they say will correspond with something that will happen the next day. A few nights ago, a feminine voice was saying hello (I am a male), It said it twice in a row, and so I engaged it and asked who is speaking. I go no reply... I never do, but I will keep trying.

To answer your question, no this does not happen to me in waking , normal hours of the day, but I have been wanting it to ever since those wonderful lessons I had received half a year ago. I can imagine exactly what it would sound like, as I am getting more and more used to having voices kind of butt in and override my own.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Speaking with spirits

I have recently had proof that speaking with spirits is real. This is really pretty new to me and has been an amazing experience! A neighbor of mine asked me to come down to her house because she believed she has a portal in her house. As I sat there meditating and then using a pendulum (mainly because I have not been confident in my new abilities) to ask questions a lady named Sophia came through. We "chatted" for about an hour and a half. By the end the pendulum was put away. She told me that there was a picture of her in a book in the basement. I had no information about past relatives of the family but part way through my friend went to the basement where her husband was and asked if he knew a Sophia. It was his grandmothers name. He also found a family album and brought it upstairs. He was a total dis-believer. Sophia got excited and told me to open it. As we sat and looked at the album she told me which photos were her favorites and at times would tell me to skip pages to get to certain photos. She also told stories that "Papa" (name those on the block know him by) would remember and know. There was no way of me knowing any of this, yet the information was correct. Sophia talks to me every time I go to this neighbors house and has one time asked for me to come by using an app my neighbor has. It has been a wild experience!