Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Suspended

Interesting,
I'd like to give it a try.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
And one for me too this week!

Theme: No place like home rev - feels like searching for 'my place', where I fit in etc.

A focus: Orphaned. Hmm, I feel gutted here - as if I've been left behind and have nothing going for me. I'll need to remind myself of what I DO have.

A challenge: The Tribe rev. More 'away from the crowd' type stuff, taking big steps out on my own and may be a bit nervous about this.

Advice: All that Glitters rev + Happy Happy. This one's a reminder that not all that appeals to other people applies to me as well. I can be different... and that's okay! Happy Happy says to celebrate the individuality.

Hmm. Once again, I'm thinking that oracle cards don't work so well for self-readings; I lose the distance required for an intuitive read.

Although it loosely applies to this week, where I've definitely felt out of place at the clinical placement (but one of those things where you have to go through it as part of the degree). I'm being pushed outside my comfort zone a lot and am constantly tired/fighting for reasons to motivate myself to continue on with all the things. It's funny because a lot of people want to go down this path after graduation, but I know I want to switch over to the private system!

I'm excruciatingly busy at the moment so no new weekly predictions this weekend
Old 07-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Master

So I've made an offer on a flat. I've done a bit of a change of direction this year not really knowing my direction but suddenly - a flat, an offer. And someone else is offering. I've offered the asking price which is against my principles. I must trust trust trust.

I draw from the enchanted map as to whether or not I will get this flat (that was the question : will I get this flat)

8 : Come together.

The magic number 8!!! Infinite. Two giraffes kissing, lovehearts.. I feel that I will get this flat and it will be a place my heart will soar.

My sense is this week I will buy a flat!