Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
What do you want to say to your TF/SC ... Express your feelings away!

I thought I'd create a thread for anyone who wants to express something to their TF/SC but who can't due to various reasons.

Post anything you want. No judging. Complete freedom and honesty!

What do you want to tell them?
Old 05-12-2014, 04:30 AM
Master
Funny. This crossed my mind today. I'll think on it.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I thought I'd create a thread for anyone who wants to express something to their TF/SC but who can't due to various reasons.

Post anything you want. No judging. Complete freedom and honesty!

What do you want to tell them?

Wake up and open your eyes!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFlame
Wake up and open your eyes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk1Q9y6VVy0
Old 05-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Guide

I would tell him how much I loved him. I never told him that in person...
Old 05-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Seeker

You are loved
Open your heart
Old 05-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Experiencer
Don't be scared, this is real, stop trying to apply logic to it or feel you're losing the plot because it doesn't make sense in this world and, and, and... I am not someone who used magic or mind control on you, just in case you thought that.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Do you ever think of me?
Old 05-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Experiencer

Oh gosh, what wouldn't I say to him. I'd tell him everything, about how What I felt that day Source shot through him, out his chest and "punched" me in the chest. The turmoil I've felt over the past year, how much I've grown because he was the catalyst, how I was trying to fit this into a "traditional relationship" (I'm married with kids, & had made "plans" to leave and be with him- but instead it made me realize that I was trying to control everything & has made my relationship with my husband stronger and more honest- he knows about twin (although he is jealous), And that he should have more faith that whatever our 'relationship' looks like in the physical (now and in the future), it is good, it is divine and we shouldn't try to control it. And that he shouldn't be so nervous or avoid me when I'm in the same area as he is (although I tend to do the same thing) & that at night I dream of him every night, have felt his presence with me always, I feel what he feels, & that I love him & that everything will work out for the greater good of everyone involved.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Ascender
That I love him with all of my heart. I love him since I met him and I love him even way before I met him. I can see his soul and I love it. My soul is in love with his soul and his energy. And a bonus is that he is also very handsome and attractive to me, I love all of him...
I know that this is a confusing journey to him, the same as me; and I know that he is trying to understand and deal with this in the best way, the same as me.
I will tell him the same as he told me 2 days ago: to listen and follow my own truth. And I will add: to listen always to your heart and soul. Go with the heart!!!
I just love him in the purest way I know, and I am thankful with him for joining me in this adventure.
Closed Thread