Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Amethyst

Some more photos!

Below is a crop of a blossom tree which was abundant with nature spirits.

I particularly love the open-mouthed expression on the white lady’s face if you can see it? A male wearing a hat is to her left:

Below are some more nature spirits from the above photo (not all of them):

Old 05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Amethyst

Sometimes nature spirits seem sort-of ‘cartoon-like’. But occasionally they seem very human.

Below is a small section of a tree branch. If you focus on the ‘greyish’ colours you may see the ladies present:

In the first image cropped out below, it shows how nature spirit images can play tricks on your eyes.

Are you looking at one being or two? They often ‘share’ an eye or mouth.

And in the last photo above on the right, this lady seems to be taking a nap!
Old 05-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Amethyst

HOLOGRAPHIC!

Old 05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Amethyst

Below is another photo crop of a blossom tree.

I see a being that looks like a white bear in a hat who looks very wise in the top right-hand corner.

And another example of a nature spirit who seems quite ‘human-like’ in appearance and 'knowing' can be found if you look above the largest horizontal branch – about center of the photo:

Last edited by Amethyst : 05-12-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Amethyst

Old 05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
flutterangel

Hi Amethyst,
I love looking at your photos. Being that "cloud people" came up, I want to share a photo I took in June 2009. We were up in an airplane on vacation, and it was taken with a normal digital camera, and not altered.
We had just flown next to a rainbow, and this is what I saw...http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfr...00000492420340

flutter
Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Summerland

Amethyst, I have read the the Air Slyphs are here to try to combat the chemtrail situation. Have you heard anything about that?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Amethyst

Hi Flutterangel

What a lovely name!

Thank you for your kind comment - I would love to see your photo! I was unable to access it – a ‘content not available’ msg came up.

Is there any way you could upload it here?

Hi again Summerland!

Funnily enough, I think I first read about air spirits and chemtrails through a post you had before in Anoona’s Unusual Cloud Formations thread?

It certainly resonates with me that they would perform this task.

Pictoriale and I are together looking at many theories and possibilities and noting many observations.

We’ve both noticed that nature spirits often seem to appear as predominantly male – but in water there is more of a female presence. Pictoriale has studied air spirits more than I and says that there is also more females present in the air element.

I went on a wonderful journey not long ago after Pictoriale had put forward the question of whether it appeared that the water beings are responsible for the movement of water or in the water. Conclusions drawn from close study seem to point to them causing water movement.

Later the same evening after much pondering, as I closed my eyes I had a wonderful glimpse into the elemental kingdom.

First I saw water tide and it was powered by magnificent white horses – very powerful – and it reminded me of the Old Spice advert LOL!

Then I saw a man who seemed to be ‘skating’ on the tip of a wave. He was very focused, serious and concentrating intently as he dashed past.

Then I saw tide moving in slow motion – it was hypnotic – and the water formed what looked like a pack of white wolves – and they inched forward very slolwly and very much in control of the tide’s advancement.

Next I was looking at some rocks and the sea was in the background.

There I saw three of the funniest, cutest and excitable males who were not tall enough to see over the rocks. They kept jumping up to be seen from behind the rocks and were hilarious. And astonishingly, they were eating ice creams as they jumped up and down, LOL!

Next moment, hovering above in the sky was some sort of house. It was large, round and spinning very slowly and was of a pale blue colour.

Pale blue might sound like a bland colour – but this colour blue was totally ‘out of this world’ – it was so beautiful.

As this structure rotated it had a round door – a bit like the hobbit’s door from LOTR.

Next moment, I was inside this house and aware of beings either side of me though I saw not their faces.

A lady ahead came forward, she had dark hair but her facial features did not materialise.

She was wearing a long gown in a shimmering dark brown/reddish colour and in each hand she held a bare twig.

She handed me these twigs and they lit up with many golden balls of light. I accepted them with much gratitude then was next moment on a huge open balcony overlooking a vast mountainous kingdom.

A boat merrily sailed past – so very, very colourful – a bit like a pirate ship with cheery beings on board.

I love these journeys!

Pictoriale has noticed ‘sky boats’, ‘water crafts’ and also wands being used by nature spirits.

Soooo fascinating!

Ooops am waffling on!

Such a magickal world!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessed Be!

Amethyst x

Last edited by Amethyst : 05-12-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Moon Willow

Absolutely love seeing your photo's Amethyst so thank you for posting them.

This year I have started seeing the faeries as sparkles (you can tell the difference between the faerie sparkles and angel lights) but the other morning I opened my eyes after meditating (I was outside) and I saw a faerie clearly fly over my garden...it was amazing. And he/she was the most amazing golden colour I have ever seen.

I love being out in my garden and can feel all the faeries and elementals around me, uplifting me and giving me gardening advice. And I'm sure the little darlings got rid of a particularly nasty headache I had the other day...I went out and spent some time in the garden and felt so much better after being out there.

Ok, must go...got some faerie gardens to make for my neices so they can share in the magic too!

Love, light and blessings,
Moony
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 AM
flutterangel

Thanks Amethyst. I will try but have had trouble uploading. It's really a neat picture...my 8 year old daughter looked at your photos this morning and was SO excited!! She loves fairies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Flutterangel

What a lovely name!

Thank you for your kind comment - I would love to see your photo! I was unable to access it – a ‘content not available’ msg came up.

Is there any way you could upload it here?

Hi again Summerland!

Funnily enough, I think I first read about air spirits and chemtrails through a post you had before in Anoona’s Unusual Cloud Formations thread?

It certainly resonates with me that they would perform this task.

Pictoriale and I are together looking at many theories and possibilities and noting many observations.

We’ve both noticed that nature spirits often seem to appear as predominantly male – but in water there is more of a female presence. Pictoriale has studied air spirits more than I and says that there is also more females present in the air element.

I went on a wonderful journey not long ago after Pictoriale had put forward the question of whether it appeared that the water beings are responsible for the movement of water or in the water. Conclusions drawn from close study seem to point to them causing water movement.

Later the same evening after much pondering, as I closed my eyes I had a wonderful glimpse into the elemental kingdom.

First I saw water tide and it was powered by magnificent white horses – very powerful – and it reminded me of the Old Spice advert LOL!

Then I saw a man who seemed to be ‘skating’ on the tip of a wave. He was very focused, serious and concentrating intently as he dashed past.

Then I saw tide moving in slow motion – it was hypnotic – and the water formed what looked like a pack of white wolves – and they inched forward very slolwly and very much in control of the tide’s advancement.

Next I was looking at some rocks and the sea was in the background.

There I saw three of the funniest, cutest and excitable males who were not tall enough to see over the rocks. They kept jumping up to be seen from behind the rocks and were hilarious. And astonishingly, they were eating ice creams as they jumped up and down, LOL!

Next moment, hovering above in the sky was some sort of house. It was large, round and spinning very slowly and was of a pale blue colour.

Pale blue might sound like a bland colour – but this colour blue was totally ‘out of this world’ – it was so beautiful.

As this structure rotated it had a round door – a bit like the hobbit’s door from LOTR.

Next moment, I was inside this house and aware of beings either side of me though I saw not their faces.

A lady ahead came forward, she had dark hair but her facial features did not materialise.

She was wearing a long gown in a shimmering dark brown/reddish colour and in each hand she held a bare twig.

She handed me these twigs and they lit up with many golden balls of light. I accepted them with much gratitude then was next moment on a huge open balcony overlooking a vast mountainous kingdom.

A boat merrily sailed past – so very, very colourful – a bit like a pirate ship with cheery beings on board.

I love these journeys!

Pictoriale has noticed ‘sky boats’, ‘water crafts’ and also wands being used by nature spirits.

Soooo fascinating!

Ooops am waffling on!

Such a magickal world!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessed Be!

Amethyst x