Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-07-2014, 05:14 PM
srpurple

Black entity.. following me

I was walking down the stairs of our boarding house earlier when I felt something touching my right arm.

I've experienced these things ever since I was a child when 'entities' where around.

-somehow my hairs would stand in a very specific area as if it were held close to a fabric that have just been ironed.

Sometimes they would even move, like a hand that would caress my skin.

I chanted my way as I went out the door to buy cigarettes at the store

When I went back, I saw this really black void-like thing about the size of a big cat at the edge of my eyes, on the corner of the wall.

This isn't the first time that I've encountered this..

I also had the similar experience one time when I was at the terrace writing a song. The same black aura would hang out at the edge of the wall near me.

And I could only see it by the edge of my eyes.

It couldn't have been after-light-spots I see with my physical eyes. Iv'e tried looking elsewhere and that black void was still at the same exact place.

I have an open third eye of course. But I suck at looking at auras. I can only see them in the dark, or at a very white place.

Even just this morning, I've experienced flashy 'things' going inside the door of our room. I think this entity is a bit strong, it could project itself in such environments

I'm not really that scared or creeped out and all. Okay, maybe I am.. a bit. but the thing is I just don't want anyone else to get hurt.

does black aura mean something bad? Is it harmful? What does it want? Why is it following me!?
Old 20-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Master
There are several kinds of black creatures about that size. Note that there are many other black creatures of other sizes. The best way to tell them apart is by how they move.

Ghosts/spirits - they generally float around or clearly imitate the movements of a living person. Typically they are seen in spaces (where someone might stand or walk). Some to tend to hang out in a certain corner. Even though they don't have a physical body, they behave in a way as if they do (even though they can pass through walls).

astral wildlife - The are creatures similar in manner to a small mammal. They will scurry near the floor staying near the edge of something. Their movements is with a purpose (say searching for food). Their behavior is similar to a rat. Generally they will ignore you unless you move directly towards them in which case they will scurry away.

Inorganic Beings/some astral beings - These appear like a shadow but are extremely deep black (seem blacker than night). They conform to surfaces especially flat ones. They seem to be sneaking or stalking most of the time. Unlike astral wildlife, they will climb onto furniture or walls if there is something against the wall. They respond very much like a cat wandering around outside at night.

Elementals/gremlins/etc - These can appear in several forms mostly either as dark clouds or a black form with bits of read or orange. They can hover or move along a floor. They are aggressive and will hold their ground if approached. This is the only group that presents any danger.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Eryna

There's a new entity that people are reporting seeing: referred to as Shadow People, they seem to incite panic and fear and those who see these entities report that they are first glimpsed out of the corner of their eyes. I believe they are more inter-dimensional than they are an apparition, ghost or other spectral entity. I hope this isn't what you've seen- just offering my two cents, for what it's worth. Just keep your thoughts positive and your will strong. Fear is an emotion that we can't afford when dealing with dubious entities of unknown origin.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:00 PM
srpurple

I told my mom and one of my boardmates about this.

She thinks I mentally ill. My boardmate just laughed at me.

I should really learn to keep my mouth shut these days.

PS: one of my roommates fell on the stairs recently.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Phaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryna
There's a new entity that people are reporting seeing: referred to as Shadow People, they seem to incite panic and fear and those who see these entities report that they are first glimpsed out of the corner of their eyes. I believe they are more inter-dimensional than they are an apparition, ghost or other spectral entity. I hope this isn't what you've seen- just offering my two cents, for what it's worth. Just keep your thoughts positive and your will strong. Fear is an emotion that we can't afford when dealing with dubious entities of unknown origin.

I would not call them new.

Message to the OP.

If you feel uncomfortable then all you have to do is tell it to go away. Then it shall go away.
Old 24-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Eryna

Indeed, the adjective 'new' isn't the word I should have used. Perhaps mysterious is more fitting if only for the fact that not much is known on these entities. Sorry for the mixup- I think I typed that before my IV of caffeine. ;)
Old 24-07-2014, 09:51 PM
danieltalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpurple
I was walking down the stairs of our boarding house earlier when I felt something touching my right arm.

I've experienced these things ever since I was a child when 'entities' where around.

-somehow my hairs would stand in a very specific area as if it were held close to a fabric that have just been ironed.

Sometimes they would even move, like a hand that would caress my skin.

I chanted my way as I went out the door to buy cigarettes at the store

When I went back, I saw this really black void-like thing about the size of a big cat at the edge of my eyes, on the corner of the wall.

This isn't the first time that I've encountered this..

I also had the similar experience one time when I was at the terrace writing a song. The same black aura would hang out at the edge of the wall near me.

And I could only see it by the edge of my eyes.

It couldn't have been after-light-spots I see with my physical eyes. Iv'e tried looking elsewhere and that black void was still at the same exact place.

I have an open third eye of course. But I suck at looking at auras. I can only see them in the dark, or at a very white place.

Even just this morning, I've experienced flashy 'things' going inside the door of our room. I think this entity is a bit strong, it could project itself in such environments

I'm not really that scared or creeped out and all. Okay, maybe I am.. a bit. but the thing is I just don't want anyone else to get hurt.

does black aura mean something bad? Is it harmful? What does it want? Why is it following me!?

An entity is not an aura. An aura is a radiance that surrounds an object while an entity is an object (not necessarily physical) that has individual consciousness. If you are being stalked by an entity then this is a good test for your personal power. Firstly, being dark in colour doesn't mean necessarily that it is malevolent. It hasn't harmed you but it's presence frightens you. The astral is loaded with entities, if one is drawn to you and you can see it then it's likely that you have attracted it in some way. You mentioned chanting. Look at what you are doing in your life that may attract such an object and also look at what you could do to either dissuade it or at least get an idea of why it is following you. I notice that you live in the Philippines. Look at the local belief systems. Look at your own belief system. Consider the idea of Astral Protection using visualization and resonance. One protection solution is to practice what is sometimes referred to as a 'middle pillar exercise'. Another protection can be to connect yourself with nature. Perhaps some of this helps.

Last edited by danieltalis : 25-07-2014 at 01:59 AM.
Old 25-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Suspended
It is an Chiidii, and your roommate is not being careful. That is what will happen.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Master

The Shadow People certainly arent new. They can also get inside of someone, I had one deep with me within like a world. (It was inside of me but within a forest. This stuff is too much for my brain to figure out, had it created its setting? Was it in a dimension inside of me?

Anyway, the being was there. The energy it was giving off was horrible and was polluting my energy system with that energy then trying to clear out of my human energy system. I cant think of the word to use to describe how this energy reacted within my field but there was a lot of conflict between its energy and mine. (think of a bucket of aggressive worms all moving and trying to get away from one another, repulsed by one another, this is kind of feel this energy conflict game me and its energy was going right thou me so my whole system felt like this, withering/crawling all around itself)

A psychic who could see it when I asked her to take a look at what was causing the **** energy I was feeling, ended up killing it to get it out of me, when she killed it (she did that before I could stop her, she was supposed to just remove it), huge amount of energy just then sufaced and started coming off of me in handfuls.

Once being was dead thou it was like the energy no longer carried this beings energy signature and turned neutral on its death but the energy then presented as lots of congested energy just suddenly falling out of me. So I do not think these shadow beings are completely harmless due to the amount of negative **** it was putting into my field from being there (Ive no idea if it was doing anything else to me).

"astral wildlife - The are creatures similar in manner to a small mammal. They will scurry near the floor staying near the edge of something. Their movements is with a purpose (say searching for food). Their behavior is similar to a rat. Generally they will ignore you unless you move directly towards them in which case they will scurry away."

I'd like to say to that that astral wildlife can sometimes fly esp the insecty kind. When Im about to astrally project, I at times have experienced a swarm of these flying into me (and around me), they often can be carried by astral wind too.

Astral wildlife can feed from a persons energy. I had a little furry critter slunked itself over to me (creap up). I let it do so as I wanted to know what was its intent. It actually went to my head and then started lapping with a very long tongue out of my third eye (to which I stopped it at that point as I had no idea at all what energy in me it was feeding on, was it helping remove negative energy from me?? or was it taking my good energy?). I think we have got a lot to learn about astral critters.

"does black aura mean something bad? Is it harmful? What does it want? Why is it following me!?"

As another said, see if you can order it away. Many of these things hate confrontation (eg the shadow people dont like this) and will leave if they know someone is aware of them and confronting them.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Michael P

The only "dark" creatures i have encountered were (as i have found and called them) darklings. it showed up when a family member in the house was dieing of cancer. From what i could feel it wanted to "feed" off his energy and was not scared of other people or me at least. When i was feeling its energy it was not happy that i was attempting to force it to leave and it wantend to attach to his energy till he died before it was forced out.

but not sure what else they do.