Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-06-2014, 04:40 PM
1life

creating order in a world of kaos

there's only 2 sides of this universe.

a positive side that always comes first and a negative side that follows.

there are NO exceptions to the rule. NONE.

on one side of the universe we have the positive side that came first. Its in the future.

its opposing side is the negative side. Its called the past.

when the future and past are held together we have present time.

both the past and future are somewhat transparent like a dream . While present time is very very solid.

this is where we all hang out . We as in life forms called humans apes, fish , planets, suns and moons. present time.

you can look into the past or future and see these solid things but only in a transparent way.

Look at the butterfly . It has a positive wing and a negative wing and its body is in between.

the wings are very thin while its body massive.

in order to understand the universe and bring order to a mixed up world of confusion it has become for many , i will give you a simple exercise.

its on this page

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=70549

this isn't the whole exercise. Its just the start but you'll have some good benefits while doing just this simple drill . You WILL GET NOTHING from it if your attitude is to oppose it .

If you don't agree with it then don't use it . Simpler. No harm will come to you by trying it .

i will post up the next steps soon . but first start with this .

i'm not saying where this leads to in detail but i will say it leads to a very positive place and that's a good thing.

I operate outside my body now 24/7 and am 100 % aware of my spiritual nature with a human body . But this is just the start of whats to come. Your power and spiritual ability as well as your IQ will skyrocket off the charts in ways you've never imagined. WHEN ITS DONE CORRECTLY
Old 24-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Lorelyen

I got and get nothing from it simply because I can't accept your proposition that negative=bad. Negative is simply the complementary to positive. Both are necessary to create balance and well, to create. That's what Shiva/Shakti : female/male are about.

On the Tree of Life, the Right hand pillar (as you look at any diagram of it) is masculine/positive. The left hand pillar is feminine/negative. They balance at the middle pillar.

But because something relates to a concept on the left hand pillar doesn't make it bad. Or hurtful, or disagree, or sour. Dualistic ideas but neg/pos doesn't pit bad against good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1life
in order to understand the universe and bring order to a mixed up world of confusion it has become for many, I will give you a simple exercise.
Well....even God hasn't been able to do that, so I shall indeed be happy to learn how. Your exercise didn't quite make it so I'll await the rest.

As I see it...

Old 24-06-2014, 06:49 PM
somnium

evil is perversion of the truth
Old 24-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Master

Good and evil, or bad.. these are concepts that arose as the human mind became complex and societies needed concepts to survive by. Before humans, there was no concept of good and evil.
Old 24-06-2014, 07:22 PM
1life

Positve always comes before negitive.

negitive doesnt complement positive , it opposes it .

when you touch the negative pole of a positive pole it generate s sparks. THAT is opposition.

when a positive joins another positive , it complements the positive . same for the neg. when a neg joins another neg , it complements the neg.

when male and female join ( as in sex ) it generates spark and mass. Another person .

Positive and negative when joined generate energy and from energy sensations.

the balance point of the tree of life...... are you sure that's what it means ?

for me it represents present time. Between past and future.

Male is the positive and female the negative.

I never said females are bad. Only that bad falls on the negative side of the two poles.

the exercise will not " make it " for you or anyone with a quick run through.

Many will claim it doesn't works . Not because it doesn't work . They will claim it doesn't for one purpose. To be opposed to it and to express their opposition to it.

if you don't get past this first part with benefit , the rest will be of no use to you either.

if optimum+ is the key to success+

then by the law of duality

Pessimism- is the key to failure-.

package delivered

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I got and get nothing from it simply because I can't accept your proposition that negative=bad. Negative is simply the complementary to positive. Both are necessary to create balance and well, to create. That's what Shiva/Shakti : female/male are about.

On the Tree of Life, the Right hand pillar (as you look at any diagram of it) is masculine/positive. The left hand pillar is feminine/negative. They balance at the middle pillar.

But because something relates to a concept on the left hand pillar doesn't make it bad. Or hurtful, or disagree, or sour. Dualistic ideas but neg/pos doesn't pit bad against good.

Well....even God hasn't been able to do that, so I shall indeed be happy to learn how. Your exercise didn't quite make it so I'll await the rest.

As I see it...

Old 24-06-2014, 07:30 PM
somnium

plants and trees need a photoperiod in which to grow into

this can be seen as light and dark

the present needs a void space to unfold into

the release of your life create the release of your locked potential

this is a cycle of life and death that free you from your life

so that something new will become in its place

in this balance all things may be created because all things come to be, and all things pass

it is the eternal perpetuation of existence

without passing or negative force, we would never be able to leave behind something to gain something new

nor would there be time or and form of motion

examine the nature of osmosis where water moves into void space

examine the nature of the vacuum of empty space

in the same examine death as a vacuum that removes your life, and collects the light, as a black hole collects the rays of the sun

you will see the reaper of life

the collector of the harvest

in this way all life is lived and also collected and brought together

you can see it in atoms that split and divide creating different ways

and then merge, becoming a smaller number of atoms, but merging together as one, thus growing in the process

this is a balance of positive and negative forces, but not 'negative' nor evil, in any way
Old 24-06-2014, 07:46 PM
1life

Thx , very nice.

a thing will not exist without its negative twin of the same value to hold the positive in place.

every one and every thing in the universe has a positive and negative side. no exception. period.

in that perspective, then yes Negative completes the positive side and a thing is brought into existence.

Positive and negative is in everything and everyone .

the left side of my body is negative and my right side , positive. This will be completely opposite for others and the same for others as well.

which side is your positive side ?

when a person fully grasps this truth and the law of duality , questions like why is it day time and then nighttime 12/12.

there wont be a question . They will know. Not because they read a book on the tree of life but because they know it first hand them self .

it will all MAKE SENSE. But this wont happen over night . Be patient, practice the drills and the ones I will give you soon.

Im here to help everyone. My love for life is limitless+. ( Limitless + limited - )

Make your own lists. I have mine but you need to create yours. You've just seen the tip of the iceberg of the list i have.

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
plants and trees need a photoperiod in which to grow into

this can be seen as light and dark

the present needs a void space to unfold into

the release of your life create the release of your locked potential

this is a cycle of life and death that free you from your life

so that something new will become in its place

in this balance all things may be created because all things come to be, and all things pass

it is the eternal perpetuation of existence

without passing or negative force, we would never be able to leave behind something to gain something new

nor would there be time or and form of motion

examine the nature of osmosis where water moves into void space

examine the nature of the vacuum of empty space

in the same examine death as a vacuum that removes your life, and collects the light, as a black hole collects the rays of the sun

you will see the reaper of life

the collector of the harvest

in this way all life is lived and also collected and brought together

you can see it in atoms that split and divide creating different ways

and then merge, becoming a smaller number of atoms, but merging together as one, thus growing in the process

this is a balance of positive and negative forces, but not 'negative' nor evil, in any way
Old 24-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Master
I tend to go the other way and create chaos in an ordered world.

And it tends to create a kind of order... so add a pinch more chaos!
Old 24-06-2014, 08:36 PM
1life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I tend to go the other way and create chaos in an ordered world.

And it tends to create a kind of order... so add a pinch more chaos!

its what sensation is all about. add some negative to a positive and watch the sparks fly. any car battery will do .

if i say bad is not bad because its part of good then its no longer bad . both are good.

first things is to know the differences. Latter on the duality will vanish but that' towards the end of the drills.

for example

similar + >< - difference

there are no two things in the universe that are identical and no two things that are different in every way .. even the smallest tiniest single object

you can find differences and similarities in all things. how? there are negatives and positives in every thing.

the other law of this universe that you'll notice along the way is that no two things ever touch. the closer they get the more spark is generated.

the sperm never touches the egg but rather , a spark is sent from pos to neg and a new life is generated.

the thorn you step on never touches your body , rather an electrical spark is generated and sent through your spine.

thats another subject ill address latter on too.

cut an apple in half and see the butterfly within . future+ present time -past

for many the future seems like it hasn't come yet .

the law of duality states all positive things come first followed by its negative twin.

future + >pt< - past

peace and love
Old 24-06-2014, 08:50 PM
1life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Well....even God hasn't been able to do that, so I shall indeed be happy to learn how.

God didn't do it for me either . I did it myself. I can show you how to do it yourself too.

it must be done yourself. No one else will do it for you . Once again the law of duality but you'll get that when you work is done.

You'll also know without a doubt who GOD is and how the whole thing ( universe ) was started.

Life is not stupid. Life knows all . You can rejoin with all life and know all too. But only as long as you are joined. It may not last long . Keep working on the drills and you'll get there.