Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM
kumarjitghoshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
`We get stuck on the persona and forget what is behind the persona, what is behind the mask, and that is pure Essence, pure Divine Consciousness.`
My goodness. im agreeing with you... this is a world of miracles

Hello everyone .... was going through the thread and enjoying ...... i remember a story after reading my queted writings of peteyzen ..... yes everything is miracle .....

Perhaps you all know Ramkrishna Paramhansa ...... well he was not avatar ... but was paramhansa ..... but my story is regarding his Yogi GURU Totapuri ....
a naked dirty prist Totapuri ..... only known in the history as Yogi Guru of Ramkrishna .... Years and years Later ....... after Vivekananda's death .... and may historical changes ..... Yogi Totapuri was still alive .... and was in Birbhum a small district of West Bengal , in a deserted place ..... a Journalist ....... came to know about his presence in that area..... he rushed to the place ... and started asking him questions after question ..... are you happy that the disciple of your disciple went to Chicago ? How was Ramkrishna as a Disciple ? How do you feel when people talk about your disciple and Vivekananda ? ..... so on .... he was asking so many questions ..... and Totapuri was Mouni ... absolutely silent ....... when the journalist was tired .... Totapuri wake up and said " THERE ARE NO OTHERS" .... " Jag mein Dusra Koi Nahi Hai" ....... and went away ..... he was never seen after that.

It is only consciousness ..... in some it is less ...in some it is more ...... like the malted iron takes shapes of the mould ...... consciousness takes the shape of virtues and create different beings ....... Spiritually ALL are consciousness...... be it krishna consciousness or christ consciousness ............be it son or the father ..... be it Guru and the disciple.

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Sadhu Seva

Dear peteyzen,

i read your post and only read a few replies so sorry if i am repeating, but Kalki is prophesied to come at the end of Kali yuga (the age we are in).
Kali yuga lasts for 432,000 years and roughly only 5,000 years has past. so we still have another 427,000 years until Kalki comes.
from what has been writen about what happens when Kalki comes, we would definitely know if he was here.
your servant
Sadhu Seva das
Old 16-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

The winds of change are here, I think.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamana

I'm just courious about Yahweh- to make a little digression; why in tora Yahweh is brutal and tough and in Gospels Jesus teach us that Yahweh is merciful?
And why Jesus rides into Jerusalem on the donkey and people show love to him, and later the same people sentence him to death?- didn't they have free will?

My 2 cents: The Judeo "God" was brutal bec immature Man was blaming Him for everything...doesn't mean He was...He was only depicted that way.

Yahweh is a word that represents the sound of your own breath -
the Name of God - that is unspeakable.

Donkey story - I was not there to be able to say ''the same people''---however, there is the phenomenon of being swept up in a frenzied crowd-anger and shouting can be contagious...if a few were indeed the same.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Christ and Krishna as words are not from each other
Christ is from Khristós 'anointed' is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), the Messiah. But I'm pretty sure that similarity isn't coincidence.

I'm just courious about Yahweh- to make a little digression; why in tora Yahweh is brutal and tough and in Gospels Jesus teach us that Yahweh is merciful?
And why Jesus rides into Jerusalem on the donkey and people show love to him, and later the same people sentence him to death?- didn't they have free will?
I think... that this is the MYSTERY OF HOLY GRAAL: why Jesus died and how it could be possible, of course still for our sins... THE MYSTERY OF HIS BLOOD- OF BEING HUMAN
Christ comes from the Greek word 'Christos', which means "the anointed one". Again, the word 'Krishna' in Greek is the same as 'Christos'. A colloquial Bengali rendering of Krishna is 'Kristo', which is the same as the Spanish for Christ — 'Cristo'.

Its all the same Consciousness, its beyond the mere names, I don't even think they existed, and it really doesn't matter if they did or not, because its beyond their existence as a mere man also.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:04 AM
"Why did they kill you Jesus? To make you more famous? In my opinion here is Holy Grail... And maybe I know the mystery or already told it. If someone is ready for that please let me know, I would know then that I can explain it. Good night."~ Vamana

Hello Vamana,
Now remember, Jesus gave his life willingly...a man that can alter atoms, that is,
walk on water, replace cut off ears, mostly transform his atoms to look like the Sun, (my favorite story The Transfiguration, Mark 9), later manipulate his atoms to ''ascend' or dematerialize, after resurrecting - maybe the ultimate atomic manipulation.

The disciples were terrified to speak up in the crowds - they had not received the Holy Spirit yet...look what they did fearlessly after they did in Acts.
(Meaning the Acts of the Apostles)

He was killed by the political climate of the day, imo.

Yes continue, explain ''the mystery''.

But would you please make more spaces while typing - it is hard to read so many words all together like that.
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
That it sounds the same doesn't mean they got same etymology. Krishna and Jesus are not the same, I'm sure of that.
Jesus comes to sieve- he got it's own Apocalypse- so by definition some fall some not- not quite ideal personality

War of ideas is real, I just know that, just feel it. If you put Jesus on the first place- you will have Apocalypse, believe me sooner or later. What I wrote about Aether and Yahweh is true
What I just wrote is true also, there just names don't get caught up in the name go beyond the name, Christ, Krishna whoever.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
And woken up in Sligo Ireland
and the first thing is sceptycysm
So, and what are you trying to say ?.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
That I felt big difference beetwen east and west
I speak about money

Something weird happend to me there
I was working there as a sweets seller
I was hearing voices etc. people who were english speaking spoke to me in polish
It made me after couple of yers to get to hospital for mental illness, but I'm ok now, but from time to time something weird happens
And everything begun when I met a guy MIRek WARdzała, who I think is an avatar of Indra ****ing Jesus Christ
when I was in Sligo I felt like I was on a judgment
Yes but that is what you felt, that is your way of seeing what you believe in, but it doesn't make it the truth,there is truth in all scriptures, not in the words but where the words point to, I see better pointers in the eastern than the west but that also doesn't mean that I know the fullness of truth, you can only know the truth by going within, and from there the experience of Oneness can be experienced, but the experience isn't the Oneness. Oneness or God is beyond the experience, of words or whatever.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
As I said I just write what i felt and what I heard
First off all sceptycysm- I always liked ancient Greek and my mental ilness- it made me more sceptic
What made me to write on this forum is that when I was in Sligo I heard that someon speks to me in polish: "He showed her Kali again"- there was such beautifull girl, with whom I havent spoke, but i felt she likes me too, but becouse of that whole "circus" I haven't

Who is Oneness?

Holy Grail:

First comes a young man carrying a bleeding lance, then two boys carrying candelabra. Finally, a beautiful young girl emerges bearing an elaborately decorated graal, or "grail" this image from "Perceval" explains why Jesus was crucified
candelabra= Menora= symbol of Judaism= mother
Yes I have mental illness also, but all I was saying don't get too caught up in your mind, Oneness is all that there is, its like the ocean, and believing you and your beliefs are the wave on the ocean, there's a lot more happening than you think, or could ever think.