Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow 11 SIGNS YOU'VE MET YOUR TWIN FLAME

Hey there! My name is Angelica and I want to share my experience with my twin flame. I hope this hits home for you!

Twin flames are the extension of our souls. According to Greek Mythology, we were originally created with four arms, for legs, and two faces. Zeus feared that their massive power would overpower the Gods and so he split them in half, dooming them to search for their other half for eternity. Have you found yours? Here's how you know:

1. Your souls seem to recognize each other.
2. They are in alignment with you in many ways.
3. And yet, they're almost your perfect opposite.
4. One twin is more advanced spiritually and mentally than the other.
5. With them, you're home.
6. You're both driven towards a higher purpose.
7. They teach you life's biggest lessons and bring you closer to self-love.
8. You can be your authentic self without fear of rejection or betrayal.
9. The bonds you've shared with previous partners seem weak in comparison.
10. Sex is truly a sacred act.
11. Being apart and breaking up haunts you.

As soon as I saw my twin flame, I was drawn to him. He saw deeply into me before we even shared our first conversation. The first message he ever sent to me was a reflection of the deepest wound in my soul. He lived across the country but distance couldn't keep us apart. He flew from Texas to New York to be with me...

After meeting, I learned how our lives were parallel. He went through things in his life in the same order as I did. Then, suddenly, I found myself having another awakening. I was stepping more into self love. I made major shifts. I was vibrating at a whole different level and I was shedding my last layers off. We saw repeating numbers everywhere, sending us signs. The day we got together was the Winter Solstice. It felt like the entire universe was supporting our love. Our relationship had so many spiritual experiences. He forced me to stay awake and see life all around me as the magical place it is.

Right away, I could be myself. The love was unconditional, non-judgmental, safe, and secure. It felt like everything was okay. Life was perfect. The sex was amazing. We fit together like puzzle pieces. And we would become one in the act. And being one with the entire universe is the most beautiful feeling ever.

We had so many similarities but we were also opposites. He's the ying to my yang. I love sweets, he like salt and spice. He even looked like my twin. Unfortunately the two opposing forces couldn't stay under one roof for long. We forced each other to face our deepest wounds and our shadow selves. I was the more mature twin and he was the 'runner'. He would run away from me, break up, leave. And I actually chased him. (which i never do LOL) Over and over again and it would break my heart. Finally, I let him go. We made peace. I understand that we both have more to learn and more healing to do.

I love my twin so much and I am so grateful for the experience. It was truly so beautiful! He helped me to love myself FULLY so that I can fulfill my purpose and teach others to love themselves too. I finally found peace in my soul after the break up which was so hard and took so long. But if you found your twin like I did, cherish it. Be grateful for it. Because you are well along on your spiritual journey if they've come your way.

I made a video on all of this if anyone is interested in seeing it, let me know and I'll leave a link! Thanks so much for reading! Have you found your twin flame?
Old 13-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Master

yeah it's pretty amazing. the entire journey.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm honestly not sure if I have or not. I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Newbie ;)

it really is amazing!
Old 14-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Newbie ;)

What signs are you seeing? @Allison3333
Old 14-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicaroseawakenings
What signs are you seeing? @Allison3333

We can communicate without talking (finishing each other's sentences, answering questions not asked out loud, etc.), there are several layers to us rather than just being lovers, we've had several separations (usually I run, but currently it's him), synchronicities, and we confessed our love to each other just 4 months after meeting.

However, it wasn't love at first sight (I actually disliked him at first) and we have incompatible signs (Aries and Virgo). I also know that twin flames are very rare.

When I ask to see a sign, I almost always see it immediately when it's a number, but for an actual symbol (a shooting star), it took a while and I just saw it today, so it may have been a coincidence. In addition, I sent him a text this morning (first contact in weeks), and the power went out a few minutes later, while I happened to be on the twin flame page of these forums. It wasn't stormy or anything.

I'm also very skeptical because I'm new to twin flames and it sounds a bit too "out there" to be true in the first place, and my family doesn't approve of them and says they're fake.

As for actual feelings, I felt a deep love when we were together. Everyone said it was just a crush, but I knew it was more. He means the world to me and I want to shower him with love, but he broke up with me a few weeks ago, initiating yet another separation.

Overall, I'm not sure whether he's a twin flame, something else, or nothing at all.

P.S.: I got a pendulum reading, but the results were unclear. Curse you, universe.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account
A lot of those numberd signs are pretty common between soul mates too.

Six years post twin flame styled awakening probably the most significant thing I now note besides Al the initial effects is that it catapulted me quite quickly down a path of inner healing... As the soul who helped me awaken was at the time, a mirror to my own soul and helped me to do a lot of inner shadow work.

Now days though - I no longer need that external mirror and I am getting much better at testing my own inner resolve against my own soul...
So when I look within, and ask myself what is best for my soul... my own self is reflected back to me and I live more with integrity to what my own soul needs... I talk to my soul and it talks back - that is a much more authentic state to be in.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
However, it wasn't love at first sight (I actually disliked him at first) and we have incompatible signs (Aries and Virgo). I also know that twin flames are very rare..

Not everyone has the same experience. It was not love at first sight for me either and, like you, I didn't particularly like him. We were very young, age 12, and knew nothing about twin flames. He stuck with me, wouldn't leave me alone and we became friends, then romantically involved. Then we had a 20 year separation, but he came back in my life.

Today we are close, special friends, but he lives with his girlfriend and we are not together romantically. We both know we are blessed to have each other and the relationship we do have. This journey is not always about romantic love or partnerships.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Not everyone has the same experience. It was not love at first sight for me either and, like you, I didn't particularly like him. We were very young, age 12, and knew nothing about twin flames. He stuck with me, wouldn't leave me alone and we became friends, then romantically involved. Then we had a 20 year separation, but he came back in my life.

Today we are close, special friends, but he lives with his girlfriend and we are not together romantically. We both know we are blessed to have each other and the relationship we do have. This journey is not always about romantic love or partnerships.

Wow. You had quite the journey! 20 years- I'd be broken by the time that ended!

I think it may have to do with me being the runner majority of the time. I had thought he disliked me too, but one day, over a year later (during a separation, in fact), he told me that he had been trying to be my friend from the beginning. I guess I was already running when the whole thing had just started.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Master
Personally I feel that it can be better and easier on the emotions to not be in touch when you're not together in a romantic relationship anymore.
Me and my TF broke up just over a year ago. It took me quite some time to heal, but now that I have reached a place of stability again I couldn't bear to be in touch regularly. Yes, it would be good, yes, everything falls into place by itself when we connect. I know this because we have had contact over the phone a few times since we broke up, when there was a reason for the contact, not just for the heck of it.
It's coming home all over again. Understanding each other perfectly, like you can not have understanding the same way and with the same ease with anyone else.
But that's also what makes it so effing hard to then say goodbye again. You're TFs, meaning you ARE meant to be together, no matter what anyone else says. It is always the people who aren't together with their TF who say it's not about being together. I'm the exception to that 'rule'. I am 100% convinced TFs are meant to be in a romantic relationship. If you're not because it didn't work out for whatever reason, it means you aren't ready for this connection yet. Doesn't change the fact that you are meant to be together in a romantic relationship.
I feel it's easier to live with that connection without being in touch, because each time you are in touch the connection wakes up fully, you feel it, you sense it, the pull is so powerful and with that the craving to be with them, to touch, kiss, feel, just be with them. And you can't, otherwise you would be. So feeling the full whack of that whilst knowing you cannot have it... horrible!
Like not being allowed to eat and put in front of a gorgeous looking, lovely smelling buffet with your favorite dishes. It's easier to then just stay away from the buffet. The craving to eat will always be there, but you will be able to live an easier life when not facing that buffet.

What that comes down to... I don't believe in being friends. It's not enough. Not what I want and would only be incredibly painful and soul destroying.
That's my belief, to each their own of course.