Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Sign in the Sky

I can hardly believe this myself but here goes. I was drinking my coffee Sunday morning and as I looked out of my window up at the sky, in the white overcast sky this very large very perfect blue sky ''I.'' opened up and formed and as I was watching a 2. took shape also from blue sky. I was looking at the ''I'' and was trying to understand what an I would mean and then realized it was probably a 1 but a roman numeral 1. The periods after the I and the 2 were very pronounced. The ''I'' was very large and the 2. small. It was very clear with the white sky and the blue numbers showing through. So I'm still very unsure what it could mean. I was asking God the night before why I never found my future husband and it sort of looks like ''put God first'' like get your priorities straight. I'm going through a very, very painful breakup. I said to a friend the night before I won't date again that 2 (loves and breakups in one lifetime) is enough. I'm also starting to write a book on a religious subject (I know I should be working on it but some other things have been taking up my time) and it kind of looks like an book outline with the 2 underneath and indented. I feel very strongly this was meant for me to see. I would appreciate some ideas as to the meaning. Thanks!

I. (very large)
---------------------------------------------->2. (smaller)
Old 27-11-2018, 05:38 AM
Knower

I don't know, and there's truly no way of knowing. I know that perhaps you hope for or expect some kind of spiritual explanation, but I think as humans our minds are true pattern seeking machines. We see things where there are none. I am not saying there was no shape in the sky in the form of 1 or 2, just that perhaps they were just shapes that looked like that to you, from your point of view, without any objective divine meaning whatsoever. I think that there comes a point where coincidences, or pattern seeking turns bizarre. I would think that if I were in your experience and an entire sting of clearly non random numbers and letters started showing up, and literally spelled out messages, for sure I'd know there's a message out there for me. But when it's vague, it's hard to turn it into concrete evidence for something more.

However, that is not to say they didn't have meaning to you. Clearly this occurrence did mean something to you. You don't truly need me, nor anyone else, to try and validate that. You felt something, and thought of things in your life you'd like to address. That is valid. Perhaps focus on what it is that you thought about, leave it at that, and understand that if you thought it may be time to address your priorities, perhaps it is. Not due to some divine intervention, but because it occurred to you that something is amiss and you'd like to grow from it.

Also, it is possible to have many loves in a lifetime. Some say even we are here to love and be loved! I hope you remain open to that yourself :)
Old 30-11-2018, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think your intuition will tell you if this is a message or not, and I think that has been established. Have you thought about the number 12. Maybe looked up the meaning, if something resonates with you, that is probably your answer.

I once saw the number 10, perfectly in a beautiful blue sky. I kept thinking, "Wow, if that was the number 11 that would DEF be a message!" Finally, it dawned on me to see what the number 10 means, lol.

Edit: Look, this is my 11th post. :P