Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Master
What a wonderful message. It definitely resonates with me.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Master
10 of Disks (Urban Tarot)

What rewards are flowing into our lives right now? What are we grateful for? This is the time to reap the rewards and appreciate them. Our hard work has paid off. We must focus on the rewards to allow more rewards to come to us.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

^Wow, that Deck is insane, AQ!

Alright, I asked Divine Intelligence what message do the ladies and gents needs to hear on June 9,2016, cards used, Orcles: Life Lessons by James Van Praagh

[center]
JUDGEMENT

Message: I understand that everyone has their own unique path and challenges; each soul has chosen it's own struggles, and your task is not to judge how someone goes about overcoming these obstacles. Check your Ego;spirit has given you the tools of compassion & empathy to help you see through the eyes of those who appear different.
Always follow the golden rule: I will treat others as I would like to be treated.

Good one..
Old 11-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Master

I'm also really impressed by the Urban Tarot!

Fountain Tarot, Knight of Cups rev

This card asks us to re-examine everything we desire; do we need it? Will it truly be helpful or beneficial to us? Are there other options that should be considered?

Today, take a moment to re-evaluate what you're striving for. Do a quick status check to make sure your goals are in line with your higher good, and that your actions are in line with your goals
Old 11-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Today's card pulled out for June 11,2016 using Life Lessons by James Van Praagh Here is your message beautiful souls of the forum:

REGRET

Message:I know that I can not change the past. The soul doesn't know time; it only knows NOW.You don't have the power to uncreate the past, so let that go. Your power of creation lies in your awareness of the present. Train yourself not to judge past events as good or bad but as opportunities. What have you learned from the past that will help enrich your future? Remember your are the creator, you hold the power...... now.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Master

oh man, this one resonates so hard with me right now (even though it's currently Sun 12th June where I am ). Thanks Clover!
Old 13-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

The card that was pulled for 6-13-2016 is the following:

FAILURE

I understand that a mistake is only an opportunity to learn. You must come to the realization that there is no judgement involved with your souls lessons. Realize that what you view as failure is just your soul telling you that there is another path. Stop any negative emotional investment you have in the outcome.Revel in the "knowingness" that everything will reveal itself when its meant to.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Master
Nice thread Ladies...beautiful art and inspiring messages

Thanks for sharing...I will enjoy checking in to catch up daily!
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello beautiful souls of the forum. Today's Divine message for 6-14-2016, the card pulled from, Animal Messages, by Susan Green

PANDA

Message: Enjoy the sanctuary of solitude to regain self-esteem and tranquility.

Wise Panda relaxes in her world of plenty and ease , dependent upon none. She counsels that time spent in peaceful, established sanctuary, retreating far away from your daily life both physically &mentally, will fortify your spirit and allow your true self to flourish, not someone's view of you.

Cute, we got a bit of a Bear theme energy going around on in other areas of the forum. Hi 7
Old 14-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Master
Divine Guidance for 6/14/16

8 of Swords (Housewives Tarot)

Free yourself from the self-imposed prison! Don't always believe what you think. Connect to your heart to find the answers. A situation may not be as negative as you believe it to be. Positive thoughts provide the keys to releasing yourself.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6ec165edb0.jpg