Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Ascender

Plants

This thread may not belong here, but it is the closest folder I can find.

Is there any reason why I seem to always have bad luck with my plants? Whatever I grow will die a miserable death, regardless of how hardy the plant is.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Master

Maybe they are trying to teach you how to listen to them and their needs. Open your heart and every time you pass them try to feel/sense how the plant feels. Usually they seem to "tell" if they are cold, over wet, uncomfortable or need something. Maybe the soil is the problem or lack of sunlight or too much or too little water. Sometimes they just need space and some plants want to be with other plants.
It is believed that keeping aventurine or any other green crystal near plants helps them grow.
I wish you luck on your journey and hope that you try again.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Ascender

Thanks moonincancer,

I was indeed negligent in the past, but now I think I am overly careful. And in my head, my negative thoughts kept coming up: "oh my god, they are going to die ~" >_<! But I tried to change my thoughts now.

Okay, I will keep in mind about the crystals!
Old 11-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Master
Wanchain, I love plants- inside, outside, where ever. For the longest time pretty much anything I "tried" to grow barely clung to life or died altogether. Now that I look back, my plants were a reflection of my state of mind at the time. I have been in a good state of mind for a while now and everything around me is green! Be attentive, have faith, be grateful for every piece of new growth. Those plants will bring you joy. Be near them and give them attention and you will know what to do. I wish you well :)
Old 11-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Ascender

I was told that, for my case, plants want to give me their life force, so that's why they die.

Luckily, not every plant will choose to do that for everyone, otherwise we will have lots of dying plants ~ :P
Old 12-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Master
I don't really think that they were giving me their life force- more that maybe I just wasn't truly in a place to nurture. I believe it really is a cycle. an example: I planted a couple of peach trees a few months ago. they were beautiful and the peaches were so good. they are out on my fence line- not somewhere I walk past everyday. one day I notice they are looking kind of thin and a little yellow, so I walk out there. they were covered in these little white bugs (turned out to be weevils). they were eating all of the leaves. I tried my go-to remedy...neem oil (it works on everything). well, it didn't work on them. so I resorted to picking them off and squishing them. everyday (usually 2x a day) I walk out there and hunt for little white weevils and squish any I find. my trees have new growth on them (including lots of blooms) and I am outside standing in my yard everyday with my feet in the grass smiling. they are getting the attention they need (if I had done this before, the problem wouldn't have gotten so bad) and I am receiving joy. a perfect cycle.
if your leaves are a little droopy today- give a little water. if they are kind of yellow- they probably need less. if you are there to look at them- really look at them- you will see and know and everyday you will be near something green that brings you contentment. :)
Old 14-09-2014, 10:03 AM
seanssf

Orgonite has massive results to plant growth as well as good intention

Last edited by 12meadows : 15-09-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: remove commercial link