Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 23-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)

isochronic tones

Hi people just seeing if you used isochronic tones and what was your thoughts on it as it is basically a updated version of binaural beats
Thanks to everyone who shares there thoughts and there experience on this
Old 27-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Knower

After you posted this, I googled it.
Found some on Amazon and tried to listen to them. The ones on there were not pleasant sounding to me. Tried youtube and the same.
Old 27-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Experiencer

Trying to think of the name and then it came to me.. I doser... They are supposed to emulate all kinds of things and produce physiological responses. I am led to understand that , unlike binaural beats , they do not necessarily require head phones.

Anyway.. I have tried a good few and they make me fall to sleep... With the exception of the Sleep Angel I dose , which is designed to exactly that (hence I have had 100% success with that one) The others have not done a deal for me.. Though the big hitters...Hand of God and Gates of Hades left me feeling a bit sick y.

But that is just me... Given the success in the marketing , I guess they must surely work for some..

I myself remain very much , headphones not withstanding, more enamoured with the results I obtain from, Meta Music , The Monroe Institute, Solfeggio Frequencies and the works of Doctor Jeffrey Thompson.

This is a personal preference/experience though. If Isochronic tones work for you go with that..

If Dr Jeffrey Thompson's work may be appealing, here is a pack to pick from .

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ffrey+thompson