Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-07-2014, 06:49 AM
aadi007

Tiny black & white dots, what are they?

hii, well actually i am just curious and its bit odd, when i look up in the sky at dawn or dusk mostly i see tiny black and white dots, moving in irregular speed and motion. they are all moving randomally. what are they some trick of optical vision. As far as i know they are not floaters thats for sure. What are they ?
thanks for your response.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Phantasmic Fox

I would also like to know what these are, although I see them very clearly and they seem to be everywhere in the air at all time.

I also notice that they're always changing color, and that a lot will "explode" out of one spot and scatter in all directions. Various dots from different "explosions" will then join together and immediately burst in all various directions again. It's really quite fascinating!

All I know is that it has something to do with air. With enough focus, they are extremely vivid and colourful. Try staring into space, stare at nothingness, expanding your focus so that you are focusing on your whole sight. That's why it's easy to see them looking at the sky, you're not distracted by other things.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Master
Yes I would love to know what are those things, not all people can see them.
I thought that I can see them because I have myopia... Or maybe those things are the famous 5th element... In simple words I don't know :(
Old 15-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Lilybugs

Hi all,

I see them too. White tiny shimmering pinpoints of light. Moving in all directions.
I have two possible thoughts to share....

Was told by a spiritual teacher a while ago that this is a 3rd eye experience and you are seeing into another dimension.

Also read that the lights could be angels, nature spirits & fairies.

Either way it is a wonderful feeling. Enjoy!

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 15-07-2014, 04:07 PM
aadi007

my guess is it is that pure energy that everyone talk about like Reiki thing.
Old 15-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Master
Amazing ! The idea that we could be seeing another dimension or angels it's wonderful !
Old 22-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Phantasmic Fox

I believe lilybug is right in what she was taught - this is a "third eye" experience and may be defined as a "gaze into another dimension". In particular, one of many that is responsible for a variety of properties that are known to this world.

After watching them (the dots) for some time, it's obvious that physical laws do not apply to them. Not even wind or (seemingly) light changes their activity. Thoughts and feelings, however, do.

So it is safe to assume, yet it is not known, that these dots exist in either the fourth or the fifth dimension, and we humans can see them because of our psychic abilities, particularly inter-dimensional sensation. By focusing on these dots, the overall vibration of human is raised and the subtle bodies are pulled into alignment. While it is especially great exercise on the third eye, it also does well to stimulate the rest of the 7 primary chakras.
Old 22-07-2014, 07:35 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
I believe lilybug is right in what she was taught - this is a "third eye" experience and may be defined as a "gaze into another dimension". In particular, one of many that is responsible for a variety of properties that are known to this world.

After watching them (the dots) for some time, it's obvious that physical laws do not apply to them. Not even wind or (seemingly) light changes their activity. Thoughts and feelings, however, do.

So it is safe to assume, yet it is not known, that these dots exist in either the fourth or the fifth dimension, and we humans can see them because of our psychic abilities, particularly inter-dimensional sensation. By focusing on these dots, the overall vibration of human is raised and the subtle bodies are pulled into alignment. While it is especially great exercise on the third eye, it also does well to stimulate the rest of the 7 primary chakras.

I do agree with you, but i have came across a Blue field entoptic phenomena
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_...tic_phenomenon

I can not descide which one is true?
Old 21-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I see shiny little light green dots flowing against white walls. For a while I thought they might be prana. But now I'm not sure.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Ascender
Oh,I thought it was just me who was seeing that. I really thought it was just my eyes. I have pretty poor vision and I thought something else was going wrong with them.

..I really don't know what they are,but it is strange.