Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2007, 07:17 PM
ljepotica

Am I doing this wrong?

Hello all,

I wonder what it is I am doing wrong here.

I know that you are meant to give spirit guides and angels permission to come into your life and help you-which is what I have been doing.

I also thank them after they have helped if (that's if they do help as they don't really help much!!)

The thing I want help in I do make an effort to go as far as I can-by this I mean I don't just sit on my behind and ask for help, I go and do the things I need to do in order to achieve and then I ask for help. I have been very precise in describing what I want and what I am asking for is really simple to get but all I get is a temporary one day or one week solution.

The thing I am asking for is permanent-and normally majority of people all over the world have this for permanent and so I am not asking for something beyond my reach or only available to a chosen few. All I get is either one or two days of it or maximum one week and then back to square one.
Despite all the above I am always positive and always believe that I will get it-but nothing, it doesn't work out.

I ask the angels for signs-and if they have given me signs it must be a joke for I go for what they tell me to do-and still nothing.

Am I missing out on something?

Then I've had readings done or have read myself for 7 months and I keep on getting "expect miracles to appear very soon" or "success is just around the corner" or "you've been waiting/suffering for long and now you will get it"

Well I've been waiting for this "expect miracles to appear soon" for 9 months and trust me the thing I am after most people can get in one month absolute maximum and again most people-whether spiritual or not have!

What I want has nothing to do with changing myself internally or delving deep into myself-I am saying this from a reasonable point of view.

Is someone playing some kind of a sick joke on me or am I cursed?

This is getting seriously pathetic beyond belief!

Can someone please advise me here?
Old 25-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Roo

hey lj-
For one, your spirit guides are always there. Everyone has them...the way they guide is not so cut-and-dried as a voice in your ear (though they may choose to do that)...they're helping you more than you'd think.

Second, since you didn't specify exactly what you're asking for, I can't tell how realistic this thing is you're asking for, but I can tell that you're not believing that it will work out. You're not allowing it into your life. I know you've said that this doesn't have to do with internal stuff, but if I were you, I'd consider whether or not you believe that you deserve what you're asking for, and if you're trusting the universe to make it happen.

Third, I'd advise you to leave it alone for a while, and concentrate on something else. Give yourself a break...allow things to happen in their own time. remember, miracles happen when you're least expecting them!

Hope this helps...
Roo
Old 25-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Master
We all want signs ljepotica they come slow usually, some folks make things up, some are obviously more karmically positive than most of us, but the biggest test to spiritual aspirants is to get through these times of doldrums. Keep asking for help keep doing the positive thngs you do. I noticed that when I wanted stuff to happen it never did and this Pixxxd me off no end, the thing is you cant cheat God, it knows whats right for us and if we have a rough part of character inside us, then that may need breaking down before real progress can happen. Its bloody hard during these times, please dont give up, try not to ltch onto the negative feelings and just keep doing what your doing, it will pass and you will change.
dont know if that helps but remember that the spiritual goal is the ultimate goal of the human condition and it is not easily achieved
Old 25-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Seeker
Dearest Lj,

I couldn't agree more with Roo's answer, you have to let it go, no expectations at all. What resist persists. So the more you insist on something, the more it won't work.

On the other hand, I find it a little dependance to ask your Angels to assist you to get something matterial, I strongly believe we ourselves have the power to manifest what we want, and Angels or guides can assist us in bringing to you the qualities you need to attain that what you wish for.

Also, analise your wish, and you shall find a reason why it has been delayed, maybe very deep inside you don't feel you are worth it, or maybe it is simply not the right moment for it still, or maybe your faith most be stronger. Learn to abandon yourself with trust.

Remember we not always get what we wish for but what is best for us even if we don't like it.

I can feel there is anger in your words, this is not helping either.

Let go and let God.

Blessings,

Octarine

Last edited by Octarine : 25-05-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Closed Thread