Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-02-2012, 03:16 AM
grim789

Elementals workings

Ok so i have been really intrigued lately by the elementals. Mainly the sylphs but i would like a close relationship with all of them. Does anyone have any good meditation techniques? Or things i can do to better aquainte myself with them? Also i was curious how people work with them without having any prior intentions, such as i desire whatever. I just simply wish to work with these elementals and feel closer to them i can already see sylphs to a certain degree with my naked eye. But i would like to work much more in depth with them. I do the lbrp i try to daily although i am guilty of becoming what i call a slave to obssesion of the material world. But i have been going outside and just trying to connect once again with the elements and nature. I have always been very nature oriented most people call me a hippy . But yeah i would just like a little help with this anything more responses the marrier. I also was curious as to how one might use a wand in elemental working i have a piece of wood i found washed up on the shore of my local river and made a very nice wand out of it. Thanks again to any responses on the subject i will be very happy to hear from the community.

Peace,
Grim
Old 14-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Terracotta

I have no personal experience with those you want to work with (or wands, etc), but just a note on dealing with elementals or anything that usually falls under that term:

You may meet many who are intelligent, even of human intelligence or higher, but they're not humans. When we find that we can actually communicate, we might forget that we're still communicating with someone coming at life and the world from a very different angle than we are. Culture clash can apply here, too, so be careful and courteous with your words and actions until you're more familiar with the mannerisms, customs, etc, of those you're working with.

If it's redundant, that's fine, I just think it's a good piece of information to always keep in mind.