Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-12-2011, 01:14 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I was thinking to my higher self...

I was crossing the street, I understood finally that love is fake, I said aloud "L'amour je tej !!!" (in french) meaning love I throw it away. I looked at the licence plate of the car passing by it was: TEJ

3d

Love, as I've said elsewhere, is seeing others and being seen clearly. Seems to me that the universe heard you and gave you a very strong message that it heard you, completely clearly. Which means you are loved.

(As an aside, today I saw a license plate that said BEFOR1. What is before 1? Zero. I also saw no less than 5 plates with triple 7's.)
Old 19-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Master
The word love points to source, the word itself is just a word, the source is who we are all collectively connected in. This thing that most believe to be love is just the shadow of true love, we say we love our family but at the same time have no love for other families, we say we love one person more than all other persons, this again is just the shadow of true love. When you can see all as ONE and experience that love for all, with no conditions attached, then and only then do you realize true LOVE.
Old 19-12-2011, 02:03 AM
rsingh

Quote:
I was thinking to my higher self...

I was crossing the street, I understood finally that love is fake, I said aloud "L'amour je tej !!!" (in french) meaning love I throw it away. I looked at the licence plate of the car passing by it was: TEJ

What do you realy mean? Humans do not love or there is no such thing as love? I would like to differ from you. First of all let me define what I mean by love. Love is union. A union that only conscious species can feel. Don't you think that whole universe is united? The force that keeps the whole universe united can be described as love. Love or consciousness is the foundation of whole universe. It is one. You can only divide one into two or more. You can divide that further in as many parts as you want to - millions, billions or so on. Mind is a tool for division. It is the mind that has divided the one into enumrous parts. In reality there is no division. It is only in imagination of the mind. So in reality there is only love. Humans consists of both - consciousness and mind or love and form. So humans have capacity to love or divide. If humans are predominantly operating from mind then they do not know love but if they are predominantly operating from consciousnes then they know love. So from where do you want to operate? From the heart(consciousness) or from the mind? It is your choice. Accordingly you will perceive the world because the world out there is your own reflection. It is a mirror in which you see yourself.
Old 19-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Shabby

Love is all there IS...no joke. Why do we get up in the morning, go to work, take care of our body, sit in front of the T.V., help others, buy ourselves something, pay our bills...with other words why do we do anything? It is because of love. We may not be aware of it or we might seem selfish to others...but in truth there is no such thing. All our actions are driven by love to experience love because that is what we are...Love.
Old 19-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
and as the song goes .......

if there is no love ... what's forever for?

Old 19-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The word love points to source, the word itself is just a word, the source is who we are all collectively connected in. This thing that most believe to be love is just the shadow of true love, we say we love our family but at the same time have no love for other families, we say we love one person more than all other persons, this again is just the shadow of true love. When you can see all as ONE and experience that love for all, with no conditions attached, then and only then do you realize true LOVE.

We say we love our family because if one were taken ill we would go the hospital to visit... but we do not go every hospital to visit everyone.

This feeling of emotional concern is much more predominant because the family matters more to us than some stranger we never met... otherwise we would be going from romm to room hospital to hospital.

See how love is in very earthly terms and find it is no more nor less than 'unconditional love'... otherwise one tends to think his experience of love is greater than another's experience... which is essentially untrue.

The problem is, preaching flowery stories about 'the ocean' evokes an imaginary love in the mind and causes people to desire castles in the air while the love which actual and heartfelt is considered small by such ridiculous comparisons.

I read these far flung paragraphs in threads like this and think to myself, what the hell are they banging on about, these passages do not raise that loving feeling in me, they make my imagination run wild with 'something else'.

Then some 'spiritual person' (and they make very obvious parade of their highness) says 'I love you' to another of this tendancy... and why? It is to draw attention. 'See how loving I am'.

Me and you psycho... are we to claim some grand notion or would we not best serve ourselves by furthur cultivating our relationship... and being more true about what actually lies between us?

And even now, upon that question I know from past experience another high wisdom will be leapt upon by the minds as though there is such an answer, but what are we meaning to each other really? Would I come to your hospital bed?
Old 19-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
We say we love our family because if one were taken ill we would go the hospital to visit... but we do not go every hospital to visit everyone.

This feeling of emotional concern is much more predominant because the family matters more to us than some stranger we never met... otherwise we would be going from romm to room hospital to hospital.

See how love is in very earthly terms and find it is no more nor less than 'unconditional love'... otherwise one tends to think his experience of love is greater than another's experience... which is essentially untrue.

The problem is, preaching flowery stories about 'the ocean' evokes an imaginary love in the mind and causes people to desire castles in the air while the love which actual and heartfelt is considered small by such ridiculous comparisons.

I read these far flung paragraphs in threads like this and think to myself, what the hell are they banging on about, these passages do not raise that loving feeling in me, they make my imagination run wild with 'something else'.

Then some 'spiritual person' (and they make very obvious parade of their highness) says 'I love you' to another of this tendancy... and why? It is to draw attention. 'See how loving I am'.

Me and you psycho... are we to claim some grand notion or would we not best serve ourselves by furthur cultivating our relationship... and being more true about what actually lies between us?

And even now, upon that question I know from past experience another high wisdom will be leapt upon by the minds as though there is such an answer, but what are we meaning to each other really? Would I come to your hospital bed?
Hi Gem, you are right but at the same time your wrong, if you never meet your family you wouldn't even look at them twice, I am talking about what love points to, the source which is all there is, including your family and mine, including everyone's family, without measuring out this so called love, its all equal when you realize this, do you realize it ?.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:37 AM
Master
Love is a state of being; it has nothing to do with anybody else. One is not in love, one is love. And of course when one is love, one is in love — but that is an outcome, a by-product, that is not the source. The source is that one is love.osho
Old 19-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Gem, you are right but at the same time your wrong, if you never meet your family you wouldn't even look at them twice, I am talking about what love points to, the source which is all there is, including your family and mine, including everyone's family, without measuring out this so called love, its all equal when you realize this, do you realize it ?.

if i read him right ...
gem wants to get rid of the woo woo stuff so prevalent in spiritual community.

he wants people to be well grounded and level headed in dealing with the real issues in life.
words like source and divine love has no use for him.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
if i read him right ...
gem wants to get rid of the woo woo stuff so prevalent in spiritual community.

he wants people to be well grounded and level headed in dealing with the real issues in life.
words like source and divine love has no use for him.
But it is being level headed when you realize this, and if you didn't realize it, this is a spiritual forum, of course there's the so called human side of what we call love, if you want to elaborate on that side, that's up to you and gem, but I am just presenting the deeper meaning, which I usually do.