Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-09-2018, 09:19 AM
Ankhesenamun

Individuals that can influence the weather - a possibility...?

Okay so this might all sound unbelievable, but I honestly wonder whether some of us have the ability to influence the weather!

It is well known that Native Americans tried to influence the weather with certain ceremonies, and maybe me being part Native American has something to do with it, though I have never consciously tried to change the weather.

But this is what happened...

Years ago, before I could afford to have a car, I used to have to walk to work. It was a one hour journey each way so not exactly a leisurely walk, plus I had to wear a woolly uniform and carry several bags. Considering this, I always hoped for cool weather and rain - I normally prefer hot and sunny weather, but when one walks fast for one hour in a woolly uniform carrying several bags it would be torture to have to walk that in the heat. And this was in the early 2000's, when we still got some right scorchers even here in the UK.

So that was the circumstances, and now for two consecutive summers the following happened: every day, without fail, it would be cool and rainy, certainly cloudy - but the very moment that I stepped outside to either go to work or home from work, the rain would stop and the sun would absolutely burn down. And I mean burn - and that's saying something considering I'm from Egypt!

So I had to shlepp myself to the other end - only to find that the very moment - not just the very second, but the very moment - I arrived at the other end, the sun would go down again and it would start to rain again or at least be cloudy and cool.

This might all sound rather funny - except it happened every single day, without fail! No matter how much it was chuckin' down, it could be torrential rain - the very moment I stepped outside to walk to or from work, all rain would stop and the sun would start to burn down relentlessly. I never even needed to carry an umbrella.

When I complained about this to people, all I got was "what do you want, it's been raining all day" - yes, but - not during the time I was walking to and from work!

This happened every single day for two consecutive summers until I could afford a car. Every single day it could be cool, cloudy, raining, and I would be overjoyed thinking hoooray, today I won't have to suffer in my woolly uniform and walking for so long, every day I would think I will have a nice walk. And every day - twice a day, since I had to walk to work first and then later walk home - it was the same: the very moment I set my foot outside the door, the rain would stop, all clouds would disperse, and the sun would burn down. Every day, twice a day, the only exceptions being when I finished or started late in the evening (I worked shifts)!

Not once was there ever an exception to this - not once! Two consecutive summers (obviously this wasn't that much of a problem in winter)!

Over time I noticed that of course because the weather literally always changed, and dramatically so, the very moment I set foot outside to walk to/from work. So I did an experiment - when I had to go to/from work, I put only my foot outside the door quite a while before I actually had to go. And would you believe it - the same moment that I only put my foot outside the door, the clouds disappeared and the sun started burning down! I then wondered whether I had outsmarted the weather and it would be scorching hot now and then cool again when I had to actually go to/from work.

It didn't work - immediately when I put my foot back inside, the clouds came back, and the very moment I had to actually leave - the sun would burn down again.

It became so ridiculous that when I told some folks I knew at the time about this, they said people would be paying me to go on vacation with them - to ensure they would have non-stop sunny weather!

I noticed of course over time that there was something strange going on because it happened every single day twice a day, without fail.

So I wonder now - could I have the ability to influence the weather? And if so - why didn't the weather get influenced in such a way that it would benefit me? Why was this ability working against me?

This still goes on by the way. I have noticed that whenever I have to walk somewhere, there is always a storm blowing, and always the wind is coming from behind me. This is absolutely terrible because it means that all my hair gets blown in my face and I don't see where I'm going. And the most significant fact is - if I walk somewhere and the storm is coming from behind me then when I walk back (ie in the opposite direction), surely it should be coming from the front - right? Except it doesn't go that way for me - no, by the time I have to walk back, the wind direction will inevitably have changed and I just get the storm blowing my hair in my face again!

Anyone has any ideas what's going on here? It isn't that bad any more, I have many times been lucky - for example when I wanted to do something that needed doing in dry conditions, I have often found that I could do that and then it would start to rain the moment I had finished.

It is obvious though that the weather clearly has it in for me. I would really like to know what's going on!
Old 14-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Master
It IS possible to influence the weather. People, mostly shamans, can control the elements to a certain extent. Assuming its either wind, fire, or water they can affect the weather.

I can remember standing out in a field one Fourth of July waiting for the fireworks to start when I noticed a thunderstorm dropping rain headed straight for us. I made sure the storm went to the west. Interestingly at least one bystander figured out what I had done and asked about it. Wish I could do something about the cold ...

Seems like you are either influencing the weather or very good at knowing when to step outside.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Master
I think that somehow you're influencing the weather. I wonder if you tried stepping outside during a sunny day and what happened then. So far, I suspect that you're strong in the fire element and/or have a connection to the fire elementals who're trying to get your attention. A look at your natal chart might show which elements are dominant and secondary.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Master
A few days ago, I saw the story about Don Decker - who could make it rain wherever he went...turns out that he was possessed by a demon...however, if I had that 'gift', I would hire myself out to drought affected Aussie farmers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6pTdP2xZQ
Old 15-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Ankhesenamun

wstein - your comment really made me think and indeed I think I am a shaman. This might well have been passed down to me from my Native American ancestors. I have always been connected to the spirit world, and shamans are the bridge between this world and the spirit world, though I don't even differ between the worlds because I know that the spirit world is everywhere.

I have also always been able to communicate with animals, to such an extend that people have at times been surprised by their own pets who instantly took to me even when they normally avoided strangers. I've had cats come up to me and talk to me and I just understood what they were saying.

And the weather - given that in more recent years I have been able to influence the weather more in a way that was beneficial to me rather than causing me suffering, shows that there is clearly an ability to influence the weather. It doesn't always work of course, but if I believe strongly enough that I need the weather to be a certain way then it usually does what I want it to do - often only for as long as necessary.

This is amazing and I will have to learn more about shamanism.

Chrysalis - I have indeed at times stepped outside on a sunny day and normally the heat just continues, though on occasion the weather at times changed if I for example had a long walk ahead of me. I have researched my natal chart but it was all wrong, it portrayed me as being unemotional and unable to express my emotions - nothing could be further from the truth! I am highly emotional and very well able to express my feelings. The only part that was true was that it showed high intelligence. Apparently the element that is dominant for me is air. Air is the domain of the spirits, which makes sense since I am very spiritual and psychic.

Shivani Devi - I don't think it's anything to do with possession, possession only occurs with the agreement of the person being possessed and people who are possessed are evil and abusive, they are the narcissists that abuse others and delight in the suffering of the defenseless. I think it's a special gift to be able to influence the weather and this talent has to be used with a lot of responsibility.

I do wonder though, if I were to develop this ability and learn to manage it properly, what would happen if I were to go to a drought affected area... Would it suddenly rain? Maybe I will find out one day...