Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
^ Fortunately (or unfortunately) I'm still alive. I just got back from work not too long ago and feeling somewhat exhausted.

Ah makes a bit more sense now. And no worries, I'm not always good with wording things neither.

To be honest, I've never really thought about paths but I don't really care which path I have to take to get there, although I would prefer an easy one since I already have it difficult enough with other things. Also, this dream of mine isn't exactly something extroardinary or out of question though, or at least it shouldn't be. So I'm not sure if there are even many paths to it in the first place, but who knows.
Here's a thought for you. John Wayne is great!

Last edited by hallow : 21-11-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Master
Hope you are doing better now, Slayer. :)

Hope this meet your angels thing works out for the rest of you!
Old 04-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Hope you are doing better now, Slayer. :)

Hope this meet your angels thing works out for the rest of you!

I'd be lying if I downright said yes, since I'm not the type of person who would sell the bear's skin before having killed it. But thanks for asking, hope you're doing fine as well.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Here's a thought for you. John Wayne is great!

Nice quote. Though my own version of Tomorrow hopes that I achieved something from yesterday and made progress rather than having learned something, as I think I've already learned enough lessons for now.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Nice quote. Though my own version of Tomorrow hopes that I achieved something from yesterday and made progress rather than having learned something, as I think I've already learned enough lessons for now.
Hahaha! If you get bord John Wayne has a lot of cool qoutes. "Spiritually in strange places" spiritually is what you make spiritual.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Master

Quote:
That's kind of how free will looks. Free will and every action has a reaction works together.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I read someplace that free will is an illusion as it is only there to guide us back home. So we get to explore ourselves in this beautiful & wonderful world, experience a lot of likes and dislikes so we better can define our connection to creation (source or what you want to call it). So what I wonder is if you made the choice to take a new route, or if you were inspired to because the choice had already been made (up by what you are). Maybe the freedom is only to choose whether you connect (love) or disconnect (fear) in every moment; and in that you have choice. At least I have noticed that as I feel into every moment I can either go with the feeling of my own well-being... or disconnect from it.

I also wonder if it matter whether you have free will and made the choice, or if you simply was inspired by your inner being (and this time chose to follow it).

For stuck emotions, yes sometimes we build walls. Other times traumas get stuck in us and build up tension. I find it interesting that sometimes I can hear my stuck emotion complain and complain, and instead of allowing it to disconnect me, I work on connecting and thus releasing it into my stream of well-being where it belongs. A wall though is always put up for a good reason as far as I understand, it is just that sometimes we forget to pull it down when it no longer is needed. What do you feel?

And do you also feel that worlds can have walls put up, like earlier in this thread we talked about how the veil between this world and the astral might be pulled down.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
I'd be lying if I downright said yes, since I'm not the type of person who would sell the bear's skin before having killed it. But thanks for asking, hope you're doing fine as well.

Well, I don't blame you, Slayer. With trauma like that, it's rare not to be cautious until for certain. I guess we all just have to wait until it fully works out.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I read someplace that free will is an illusion as it is only there to guide us back home. So we get to explore ourselves in this beautiful & wonderful world, experience a lot of likes and dislikes so we better can define our connection to creation (source or what you want to call it). So what I wonder is if you made the choice to take a new route, or if you were inspired to because the choice had already been made (up by what you are). Maybe the freedom is only to choose whether you connect (love) or disconnect (fear) in every moment; and in that you have choice. At least I have noticed that as I feel into every moment I can either go with the feeling of my own well-being... or disconnect from it.

I also wonder if it matter whether you have free will and made the choice, or if you simply was inspired by your inner being (and this time chose to follow it).

For stuck emotions, yes sometimes we build walls. Other times traumas get stuck in us and build up tension. I find it interesting that sometimes I can hear my stuck emotion complain and complain, and instead of allowing it to disconnect me, I work on connecting and thus releasing it into my stream of well-being where it belongs. A wall though is always put up for a good reason as far as I understand, it is just that sometimes we forget to pull it down when it no longer is needed. What do you feel?

And do you also feel that worlds can have walls put up, like earlier in this thread we talked about how the veil between this world and the astral might be pulled down.
I believe Freewill is just a little piece in the puzzle called life. I see life like road trip on a GPS. They are pretty planned destinations but your still at the wheel (freewill) at times we take a wrong turn here and there or want to see or experience something along the way we never thought about while picking our main destinations. When we do that the GPS just reroutes at that point. Sometimes it gets rerouted because of road construction but we can still choose through the road construction not always a good idea but it happens. When we get to where the bridge is out we have to turn around and go back. Sometimes you hit storm's along that road. That's how I see life.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
That's how I see life.

And a good way to see life. Your GPS system is how Karma presented herself to me once in a dream; stating that you could either choose to "drive" with a GPS or without one. I really liked that dream. though in the sense of A Hicks the navigation system is your emotions, and you can either choose to listen to them or not I like that story she tells of how when you drive wrong you can either choose to go all the way back, take the trip again and see where it all went wrong, or you can just listen to the GPS and allow it to take you from where you are now to where you want to go. thanks for sharing.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Guide

Hi, if Slayer’s there and you’re reading this, I’d appreciate an update on how working on these negative entities went. Just want to make sure I’ve done my job well.

Take care.