Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-03-2022, 05:08 AM
asearcher

Could it be something in our DNA?

It has not strike me until recently that I suspect a sibling to one of my parents was someone who in reality was a hidden-psychopath or narcissist. My parent cut off contact with that sibling. I was not around this relative. I think it could have been this because of the stories I have heard, torturing animals and other things. My parent said it always knew something was wrong with this sibling. There was also a great deal of restlessness I understand with this sibling. And it created a string of chaos and heartbreak throughout it's own life path, I've heard. I had an angel for a grandparent and heard nothing bad about the other one so I don't know how this happened.

(just to be clear, I am writing "it" not to be disrespectful, just so I do not reveal if it is a he or a she)

Later in life I was to be in a relationship with someone that I think was a psychopath, or well first my psychiatrist thought so (I ended up with panic attacks on my way out, or well I thought I was out, and he was just becoming really difficult then, first and hopefully last time of having any of that, got to be fine later on).

And then further more later on in my life I was to be with someone who's parent is on a full-scale on the narcissist ladder and I am far from the only one today seeing that.

If we put aside that this could be me going where "home" is mentally, could there be something in our DNA:s that is doing this? Could there be a physical (in our DNA:s) reaction?

For the record I did not like the psychopath at all for a long time, which surprised me as I like more or less everyone, but then something changed, the energy was off, I should have listened to my gut and not to everyone else, but you live and learn. He was to always say when we met that it was "love at first sight" for him (but he was good with words and considering he was a psychopath could mean he did not really mean anything he said). It was strange we even remember saying hi to each other as it was a crowded place and lots of people to say hi to. He would also later on tell me he could tell "You did not like me".

The narcissist I was to later meet - I felt it right away, the energy, the eyes, that there was something wrong.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:54 PM
Ascender

There is a nuture/nature connection to mental illness.
Old 29-03-2022, 12:52 PM
asearcher

Thank you Traveler, yes, agree and I have heard it can be a mix of things, genetic too but then having been saved from having a very sheltered life for instance, that is a really good nuture/nature, and then those who don't have it in the genes, a vulnerability but react sane to all the insanity it is subjected to and there for develop insanity, I guess mental illness is such a big topic and so much to say really about it and my knowledge for sure is limited.

I was thinking more if I had a physical reaction or my DNA so to say recognized something similar, same in someone else given it is then in my blood, if it now is physical, in the genes somehow? That you can have like a physical reaction to someone else like that that is part of your own family, group, that's how my thoughts went but they usually go all over the place, LOL :)
Old 29-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Master
Hello asearcher

Your inbox is full but I hope you got my last message and I hope it helps :)
Old 31-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Master
Definitely could be in our dna/ I thing regressions with reincarnation and the way you were brought up- to the caring and tender natures than left to your own devices… you would come to understand the cold nature of being a observer and alone and how you have to act in a way self centred—- in a way to behave than caring or affectionate? It’s a mental illness that can be passed through dna- definitely…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Master
I don't mean to offend, so don't take it that way, but you keep posting time and again about narcissism. Are you aware that by doing that you are keeping that low vibration alive in your system?
One thing I had to learn after I'd been in a long term with one was to at some point let all that talk about it go as I noticed that each time I talked about it my energy levels dropped AND I dragged the whole lot up again.
It's not healthy to do that.
Just learn what you had to learn from it, why it came into your life, heal, let go.
If you find that difficult, since you keep posting on and on about it, maybe it's helpful to find a coach to help you.
Old 31-03-2022, 03:30 PM
asearcher

Yes I know I've been obsessing haven't I. From now on no more narc-posts to drive you nuts ;)
Old 31-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Yes I know I've been obsessing haven't I. From now on no more narc-posts to drive you nuts ;)
Haha, thank you!
And trust me, better for yourself too.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)

DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms. Nearly every cell in a person's body has