Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Nothing because you are turned off and then back on. Once the gatekeeper switches you back on you are already rising above your flesh body. Have had two involuntary, spontaneous projections to the astral realms of Peace and Hopelessness.

Just so ya know, I was hoping you'd answer my questions rather than ask them;)

Yeh i get you, was ust trying to get a better gauge on where you are, as obviously i cant know that, only what you tell me, in order to make my reply as relevant as possible.
But i think then it maybe better for me to explain simply how i see it and how it happens and what so far i have found makes sense of it to me.

Firstly the void, i dont only get it with obe/astral, it can happen at other times and generally outside of obe it lasts longer, though to me there time is a non entity, often once i come back round, the clock reveals all! In obe i see it that i phase through the void, but its just as possible to stay within that.
In obe when i come out the void there is no-one there that lets me in, because as i see it i am both the creator and experiencer of this world, so if i was to describe my view of gatekeeper, they would be my own vibration and frequency out there at that current point, ie whatever i allow back in,, now this isnt to say i couldnt manifest a gatekeeper.. and this is where it gets tricky because although i do not feel the same about gatekeepers, that in no way means I don't believe they exist, because if you are the creator.. and you believe thats whats there, i learnt pretty quickly, then thats what will be there! If its real to you, its real, end of.

Now why the void, well i see it as a clean slate, a bit like being put back to the beginning, when you had no pereptions, no views sculptured by life experiences, no pre thought notions of how things work, its what i call the supreme state of acceptance, where nothing is needed, nothings fretted over, nothings expected, but all things are possible.
So if i reach out of the void in a loving frequency, i will experience a loving phase, if i reach out and im a little low on energy, i will come out closer to my mind state as i call it, or as its often summarized rtz, i rarely go rtz now and if i do its intentional.

So the frequency i enter into is void, the frequency i come out to, is entirely down to my own vibrational state of energy, what occurs, is for me directly related to where that is at. If i get a pang of fear on the come back, it shapes things, if i feel excitement, it can even be to strong and bolt me back to earth! If i feel utter love, then i long to stay there! lol

For me, when im in closer to mind states, the world will open out, is best way i describe it, this world, it will often be that i get multiple me's closer to mind to and the focus can become very much on the me's I see initially, so i have had upto 4 perspectives at once, which can be pretty crazy, i can view myself from a second perspective whilst looking directly at 1st self! and view all of the me's from then a third perspective also and by the 4th, which has only happened a few times, i dont view it as such, its more a knowing its all there, like narrators in the background, that kinda visions enough to drive ya barmy ****!

When my intentions set in obe, for example to meet with someone (again contraversial topic but i believe tis to be entirely possible and find it easiest with those passed on) then often from the void i just feel like a 'bounce' into the area, most often than not, the more frequencys i phase through, the less form I discovered, untill actually there is nothing there, but everything at the same time, for me i described it a bit like downloading 10 billion ebooks in a second, you cant possibly explain this properly lol, but yeh i would say in that its a bounce, into a very loving frequency that eventually looses all form and massively upgrades emotional capacitys of the heart for that time, ive experienced 360 perceptions just surrounded by weightless timeless light, and been communicated with in a way on soul level i have no clue about, but on heart level understood entirely.

So thats a brief summary of how i see it, as you are the creator of your world aswell as the experiencer, your gatekeeper will imo consist of the energy your bringing back to yourself after the void, so at that point, there can often be unresolved issues, which may need addressing, which could, im not saying will, but could manifest into the symbology or idea that a gatekeeper is allowing you through, right now then id be asking myself two questions, what is it the gatekeeper gets from me, that allowed me through? And most importantly, do i feel safe and secure in my own energy vibration out there, to be at ease out there, am i ok with the endless possibilitys of what could be there and am i standing strong and light enough once i reach the switch on, to know whatever happens next, im going to be just fine with?

Cause its you who has your answers ;) no-1 can share your experience or tell you whats happening, but the void will allow you to set an intention on the switch on, which could lead to what your seeking to know, if there set strongly enough.

Probably doesnt help you much, but as you asked, thought id try and reply in a somewhat relevant manner, i could write books on this stuff, but thats it basically, void in other situations have been different for me, and at a few points, was the starting ground for recieving state also.

Im not sure anyone can describe it very well, but ive done my best for you here and i hope it offers something :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Master

If you want to believe in a gate keeper that is fine. I do not have a gate keeper. I am free to go anywhere I want.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:22 AM
Seeker
It's not a desired happening, more of a surprise happening...the higher power manually switching me onto the astral. Since my imagination is not creating/manifesting what my soul experiences, I am alarmed to put it mildly. Manifesting while awake is different than dreamscaping and what human beings are 'allowed' to do, to remember, to know seems very limited in terms of an 'awake' mind. Unknown forces are at play and I don't like wondering if I am a toy to it/them.
Old 20-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Master
Not what your soul experiences, but what your perceptions perceive?
And regardless of any force imagine if its the case, all you are, controls its capacity, creates its existence and allows its force, what if you are already above it? What permission is needed?

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

there are some who are gate keepers some angelic others that are gods or goddesses i was crossed over into hell and purgatory as well as heaven hell for a warning in this life hell in the life before this life due to stupid **** heaven because i needed to be there four times usually the gatekeepers are assigned there some have tattooed faces and black robes other times its white robes like from the earth to asgaurd i saw a black robed tattooed man guarding the gate who had celtic designs on his face and what not telling me it was not my time yet to go there. another gate was blocked where some invisible entity i could not see asked my name before i really got into shamanisim which i did not understand at the time. there is not one or many in the spiritual realm its really many everyone is either assigned or mandatorily assigned an astral job.
Old 27-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Guide

Nomar The Invincible
Old 28-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

I've experienced three different planes/realms. The upper and lower I was brought to, not of my own volition exactly. The plane/realm closest to our reality, someone allowed my entrance there, but I started the journey voluntarily. Still, some entity crossed me over and I'm curious to know who?
These are called "facilitators." I've actually had beings in realms tell me "they had to put in a request" to have me brought to them. Both dark and light facilitators exist. Meaning you can be brought (even unwillingly) into either dark or light, lower or higher realms in dreams & projections. It actually happens MUCH more often than people are aware of - especially in dreams. Over the course of time you can actually become conscious before and during a facilitator has brought you to that said experience, it has happened to me many times. It appears like the light beings have more control meaning they can simply teleport you into their realm and the dark-beings more or less just pick you up and carry you from one location to another, or use some type of transportation in their realm to get you from one location to another. Likely because the "spiritual" Earth dimensions exist closer to the dark-realms than the light-realms, and those dimensions are filled much more by dark-beings than light-beings. Light-beings tend to stay in their realms and will only come into the lower-realms for a specific task and go right back. Dark-beings on the other hand pretty much will go anywhere they can and meddle with anyone they can.

I've actually been conscious for like 15 minutes while this happened and it's so much more involved and orchestrated than I think a lot of people would be comfortable knowing. In the process of that 15 minutes I was taken into the woods and carried to some sort of floating wagon, they put me in the wagon and road me around for a couple minutes, then they stuck these hooks in my legs and shot me across some sort of zip line contraption, then some weird troll looking creature with a bubbling face carried me into a cave and they stuck my body in some sort of cell, then some dark 10 foot being with a black shroud came by and picked me up and carried me into what looked like a school. By that point I had seen too much for one night so I made myself get up and then went to sleep and pretty much was in a school that entire night in my lucid dreams. And this is literally just one night, I have had this happen more times than I can count. The point is this is all so planned out and really does happen without us knowing about it on a regular basis, quite frankly I wish I could stop it most of the time. So much for the illusion of control...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf74
there are some who are gate keepers some angelic others that are gods or goddesses i was crossed over into hell and purgatory as well as heaven hell for a warning in this life hell in the life before this life due to stupid **** heaven because i needed to be there four times usually the gatekeepers are assigned there some have tattooed faces and black robes other times its white robes like from the earth to asgaurd i saw a black robed tattooed man guarding the gate who had celtic designs on his face and what not telling me it was not my time yet to go there. another gate was blocked where some invisible entity i could not see asked my name before i really got into shamanisim which i did not understand at the time. there is not one or many in the spiritual realm its really many everyone is either assigned or mandatorily assigned an astral job.
I've seen these dark beings with marked faces. It doesn't remind me of tattoos though, more like Darth Maul's marking in Star Wars. I've seen these beings probably about a dozen times, sometimes their markings even glow. Sometimes they have little nub-like horns and sometimes just bald heads. But they are typically in black shrouds, most of the more powerful beings in the dark-realms are in black shrouds. I've actually been reading about them and I think they are a form of Djinn.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

I've experienced three different planes/realms. The upper and lower I was brought to, not of my own volition exactly. The plane/realm closest to our reality, someone allowed my entrance there, but I started the journey voluntarily. Still, some entity crossed me over and I'm curious to know who?
I think I am a bit confused. What do you mean by gate keeper. Does that mean someone or people is transporting you somewhere to some place. If so, I have had someone and other times people taking me somewhere. I do not know why it happens.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:27 AM
Seeker

Who is the astral gatekeeper?

Currently reading Vistas of Infinity written by Jurgen Ziewe --- he describes in great detail his out of body experiences. At one point, he wanted to leave some sort of lower astral place --- he asked for help because he couldn't seem to move on by himself.

It seems as though, according to Ziewe, that certain individuals / entities tae on the responsibility of caregiver.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:28 AM
Seeker

Who is the astral gatekeeper?

Currently reading Vistas of Infinity written by Jurgen Ziewe --- he describes in great detail his out of body experiences. At one point, he wanted to leave some sort of lower astral place --- he asked for help because he couldn't seem to move on by himself.

It seems as though, according to Ziewe, that certain individuals / entities take on the responsibility of caregiver.