Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Ascender
Sharing an experience

Sharing an experience

Sorry haven’t been on this forum so much lately but here I am again. I just wanted to share a spiritual experience I had, if any of you have any spiritual experience to share I would be happy to hear.

After many hours of work at my friend’s summer house I was on my way home. I was so physical tired of taking care of my friend’s kid and cleaning that the only thing that I wanted was to sleep. On our way home to her, she talked to some older people that had lost their dog and they have used the last two hours trying to find their dog and they were not able to find it. She was talking to them from a distance and came to me and told me the full story.

Well I asked my higher self mentally could you please tell me where the dog are so I can help them find it. A second after I could see a mental picture of a dog near some water and I knew where the dog was. I asked my friend if the dog looked like what I saw and she looked strangely at me and asked how I knew that since she didn’t say that to me.

I looked at the elderly people that were on their way on their bikes and knew that I had to run after them to tell them what I knew. Well I didn’t.. I used too much time thinking on what my friend would say if I knew where the dog where and what I should tell the elderly people?

They were gone and I didn’t know what to do. I came home and was sad, why I didn’t react on the knowledge I had. Well some hours passed and at night time before I had to go to bed I prayed and asked for forgiveness and prayed that they would find the dog. Then another picture came to me; the elderly woman sat in here chair with their dig on her lap.

Well I am happy that everything went wll :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 06-07-2011, 04:52 PM
moke64916

That's a wonderful experience. Your higher self was communicating with you through thought. And your prayers, The Source communicated through your higher self through thought. I experience the same type of higher self communication as you. Through thought. I write as my higher self in my journal through thought turned into word. But the thoughts don't come from regular mind, they are thoughts beyond normal thoughts. Wisdom and All knowing from my higher self. You are developing psychically as well. What you explain is your intuition. Intuition in my opinion comes from higher self. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Ascender
A long time ago I wanted to know if anybody listen to my prayers. so I started an experiment I Prayed for this brawler who where terrorizing so many people where I live. He were knocking peoples teeth out and making so much problem for so many people. I decided if this person could transform and become a good person anybody could.

I prayed for him and nothing really happened for a long time and I forgot all about it. Two - three years went and I traveled abroad working in another country and came back to my city.

Then I meet him on the street one day, he looked the same nothing had changed in any way, but when I looked directly in his eyes I saw that the anger that was there before were gone and were replaced whit peace. I listened to what he told me and I could not believe that this person had transformed and I were speechless.

I asked my friends what had happened to this guy and they laughed at me and told me that he had changed and now was a little kitten. I told them What! a Little kitten this person had hurt so many people and now you say that he is a little kitten? and then in the same second I remembered what I had prayed for.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind