Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2007, 05:53 AM
lizdemeanr

Smile Greetings from lizdemeanr in Hell (Michigan)

Hello to all. This being the forum it is I will certainly welcome any comments related to my current location. I'm sure ending up living in a town named Hell (Michigan, USA) wasn't an accident.....ah, the paths we travel!

I am a woman who loves to learn, listen, seek, explore, discover, grow, love and live! I crave spiritual and intelectual intercourse.

From a young age, and without any specific religious influences I have been drawn to subjects usually labeled "paranormal" or "mystical". If you pulled my library card you would see my interests have moved through astrology, numerology, graphology, phychology, color influences, dream interpretation, astrial projection, hauntings, ghosts - all things "unexplained" (b...r...e....a....t....h!) as well as the history of languages and religions, politics, science, time and space, dimentional theories and, most recently, the intriguing concepts of quantum physics and (what the scientific community considers "new") string theory. I am not claiming to have wrapped my mind completely and conclusively around the later mentioned. It's just that I have, for as long as I can recall, been convinced that everything is somehow related. My thoughts are that these sciences will explain much of what is now considered "unexplained". The elusive "unified theory". Please note: I am convinced the worlds' religions have already got it figured out - a universal conscienceness that has been learned or discovered through various disiplines. Science is a mere infant in this aspect, but will be required for anyone who isn't inherently spiritual.

At a young age I decided that hate was a waste of energy and deliberately turned my focus from the negative. I think I was truely blessed to be aware of the ability to make that choice at an early age. Alas, as I am only human and struggle with the ugly side of self. I have a lot to work on. I am troubled at the thoughtlessness of humanity. Does any-one contemplate?ANYTHING?... I am quick to call persons who are educated (and assumed intellegent) on contrived ideas and stated euphimisms. Wishing only people wouldtry to think for themselves - to look inside for how it is (and we are) are all connected. Karma. Do unto others. Live and let live.

I have five children. Three sons - two daugters. I am a baby sister to two brothers. I love my family.

I look forward to learning from everyone here. I've had an amazing life so far, with events I find hard to believe sometimes! I can't wait to start reading and posting as I have things happening now on which I could use some advice, perspective and education. I'm sure I was lead to this site for a reason and YOU may be it!

PEACE TO ALL
Liz
Old 31-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Moonflower

Greetings & salutations Liz

Happy to hear that you found your way to SF I hope you find something that interests you & good that you have a sense of humour with regard to where you live it is after all just a name associated with a pre-conception lol & I am sure it is very nice.

We are all non-judgemental here we are all one, seeking & giving advice when necessary when we have knowledge with regard to a certain area. Yes I love my family & never put down the telephone or when they leave if they come to visit by telling them that I love them, most important.

Enjoy SF dabble your toes don't be shy .

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 31-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Ascended Master

Nice to meet you Liz!
Love and light,
AM
Old 02-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Pounamu

Nice to meet you, Liz... thank you for giving such a detailed introduction... I'm sure you will find exploring this site and talking through your observations or problems very useful and friendly. Have fun!

Pounamu
Closed Thread