Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
My statement still stands that it is a hypothesis and was not to actually observed we have not observed anything faster than the speed of light we can only hypothesize and it sounds like there's a sprinkling of fallacy of the gaps where in there for"god Did it" and that just doesn't do it for me

I do not believe that God did it. The universe is a space time machine that has a cycle time of 1088 billion years according to my calculations. It oscillates between a light speed Co dimension and a light speed Cs dimension where it goes from low light speed Co and high mass to high light speed low mass.
The universe is perpetual and produces planets and stars and sometimes pure chaos. No God is required but Gods are produced as part of the Darwinian evolutionary process. They form in the fifth dimension which I call the spiritual dimension. Just as man evolved the Gods of Man evolve as well. They are the means by which man moves upward toward higher man.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
Meters/ meters per second = meters/(Meters/second) = seconds
The per second divides the meters by seconds. which brings the seconds to the top line.
YOU ARE RIGHT

I was thinking
Meters/(meters/second)
which I, for some reason, rendered as
Meters/(Meters+second)

It seems I have been away too long from simple Math.

Please accept my humble apology.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
YOU ARE RIGHT

I was thinking
Meters/(meters/second)
which I, for some reason, rendered as
Meters/(Meters+second)

It seems I have been away too long from simple Math.

Please accept my humble apology.

No problem. My initial work was checked by many of my fellow engineers and mathematicians at Sperry Rand in the Radar Research Dept. That does not imply that scientists have agreed with my work although over the years I have had various scientists over the work commenting on my work. Yet I do not belong to any particular scientific community and therefore have no standing except at least one university wanted me to explain my work at one of their seminars.
Yet from my point of view I believe that in the future my work will be valid. Of course at 80 years old I will not be around much longer. I did have a dream a few months back in which my God was pleased with my work. That does not mean it is 100 percent correct but that it helps those who chose to believe a basis for such beliefs. The most important thing is when I asked "I AM that I Am" how he came to exist. My God replied "I Evolved". Finally the Jewish God said he is only one little God out of many Gods. t is only recently that I accept this.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:03 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
I do not believe that God did it. The universe is a space time machine that has a cycle time of 1088 billion years according to my calculations. It oscillates between a light speed Co dimension and a light speed Cs dimension where it goes from low light speed Co and high mass to high light speed low mass.
The universe is perpetual and produces planets and stars and sometimes pure chaos. No God is required but Gods are produced as part of the Darwinian evolutionary process. They form in the fifth dimension which I call the spiritual dimension. Just as man evolved the Gods of Man evolve as well. They are the means by which man moves upward toward higher man.

Okay I will leave you to your fiction and your fallacious comments like light having speed when it clearly doesn't. Good luck with your sci-fi novel hopefully you'll be the next Joel Osteen in the future
Old 24-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
No problem. My initial work was checked by many of my fellow engineers and mathematicians at Sperry Rand in the Radar Research Dept. That does not imply that scientists have agreed with my work although over the years I have had various scientists over the work commenting on my work. Yet I do not belong to any particular scientific community and therefore have no standing except at least one university wanted me to explain my work at one of their seminars.
Yet from my point of view I believe that in the future my work will be valid. Of course at 80 years old I will not be around much longer. I did have a dream a few months back in which my God was pleased with my work. That does not mean it is 100 percent correct but that it helps those who chose to believe a basis for such beliefs. The most important thing is when I asked "I AM that I Am" how he came to exist. My God replied "I Evolved". Finally the Jewish God said he is only one little God out of many Gods. t is only recently that I accept this.
Sperry Rand, that is a name I have not heard of for a long time.

Did you tromp thru the Mohawk Valley region when Univac and other companies that ruled the day?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sperry Rand, that is a name I have not heard of for a long time.

Did you tromp thru the Mohawk Valley region when Univac and other companies that ruled the day?

I worked in the old Sperry plant in Great Neck LI New York until the big layoff in 1993 at age 55. Then I retired and moved south with the family. We used the UYK 44 from Univac and put it together in Great Neck. I designed the control electronics for the 5 inch guns for the Aegis class destroyers along with many other jobs. It was a fun company until it became Unisys and downsized.
They used part of the plant for the original United Nations.
Old 25-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
I worked in the old Sperry plant in Great Neck LI New York until the big layoff in 1993 at age 55. Then I retired and moved south with the family. We used the UYK 44 from Univac and put it together in Great Neck. I designed the control electronics for the 5 inch guns for the Aegis class destroyers along with many other jobs. It was a fun company until it became Unisys and downsized.
They used part of the plant for the original United Nations.
Small World.
Did you ever work anywhere else?

Old 25-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Master

Quote:
They form in the fifth dimension which I call the spiritual dimension. Just as man evolved the Gods of Man evolve as well. They are the means by which man moves upward toward higher man.
Are Gods the highest evolution. Are there any higher forms of dimensions above the fifth and are they important.
Old 25-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ..Space ( Time ) | ( Time ) Space....

Quote:
jerrygg38--The Spiritual Dimension

Spirit-1 is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and ego ergo spirit-of-intent.

Spirit-2 is Observed Time { /\/\/\/ sine-wave } physical/energy via fermions, bosons and any collection thereof,

Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, is positive shape geodesic ( ) curvature ( ) of Gravity ( ),

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, Dark Energy is negative shaped geodesic curvature of Dark Energy )(.
Quote:
The universe we live in is a multi-dimensional universe.

There exist no observation or evidence of such and it violates rational, logical common sense of finite equaling integrity ergo wholistically connected Universe { Uni-V-erse }

Quote:
We have three spatial dimensions X, Y, and Z.

Pi^3{ XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66

Pi^4{ Time } minus 31{ XYZ } = 66.4
Quote:
The spiritual mind exists in the Fifth dimension.

There is no observations or evidence for a fifth spatial dimension.

Micho Kaku makes clear in his book Hyperdiemension that if xyz is labled as abc the d is the fifth spatial dimension and it equally between ab and c ans is 45 degrees to each of those lines and the three 2D planes their associated with.

Ive posted the graphic of this here at SF for year or more.

Observed Time ---ergo physical/energy--- via fermions and bosons have properties of spin, charge, mass, wieght and collectively as color, taste etc.

Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts are not spatial, they are concepts of space, occupied or not. They have no spin, no charge, no mass no color etc.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 26-09-2019 at 03:32 AM.
Old 25-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Yet the scientific community has their rules and regulations and my work is based upon interactions with the spiritual world that I believe in. That is why I like the presentation in my Futureoids. People can say that it is mere fiction and it is my belief that my words will ring true hundreds of years from now.
When we look at religion what appeared true to the masses of mankind years ago has been destroyed by the scientific community. Yet what we consider myth becomes the focal point of spiritual collectives. The myth then becomes religious truth. The Bible becomes truth when the spirits enter the world of the dead and become part of their Gods.
Likewise Jesus becomes the focal point of Christianity. The spirits of the followers become part of the Christian God. The Myth becomes religious truth as the Gods of man slowly evolve in the spiritual world.
The scientists can deny the spiritual world but this causes their spirits to decay so that in death they are gone forever. Yet the believers will become part of their Gods.

Spiritual = non-material, so it is unlikely going to be observed by any scientific means. Not now, not tomorrow. I'm cynical here because all that science can study is matter. Forget about the proof and the expectation that ''they will get there one day''. They will absolutely not. It is false hope. Their job is not about renouncing the world, locking themselves up in a monastery, and use their determination for something that can't even be scientifically understood.

But I don't think anyone should ''decay'' or be punished for non-belief or refusal to investigate spiritual things. That sounds rather harsh. People are entitled to scepticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Are Gods the highest evolution. Are there any higher forms of dimensions above the fifth and are they important.

It depends on whom you ask. In Buddhism and Jainism there's the formless, impersonal 'God' that is ''above'' the deities. In Hinduism you have competing belief systems, some suggesting there's a personal God ruling at the top, others coming to similar conclusions as the other two religions. In Abrahamic religion it is of course a personal God at the top.