Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2019, 02:49 AM
janielee

My job update

Politics is the order of the day, but that’s just human nature right. I spend a lot of my time and energy at work, and like the pay, but it’s a stupid type of existence.

What choices do I have? In theory I have choices, but the path here feels so much easier, even if it’s not.
Old 21-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

What choices do I have? In theory I have choices, but the path here feels so much easier, even if it’s not.

Hi,

My understanding on this matter is that our path can involve elevating the human consciousness to the level of our higher self. However we all have different kinds of roles we play. All for the common good just the same.

The choice of self discovery. or not is real in my mind. Are you really an immortal spiritual being? If so then what was your intention for this life expression?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-09-2019, 09:14 AM
hazada guess

Follow your inner voice and your heart.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Politics is the order of the day, but that’s just human nature right. I spend a lot of my time and energy at work, and like the pay, but it’s a stupid type of existence.

Yes, work requires time and energy but the benefit is that we enjoy a comfortable standard of living. And in our free time we can afford to pursue our deeper interests.

Not working may mean that we have more time and energy to do things which really interest us, but struggling to pay the bills makes life more difficult.

We are actors in the drama of our lives. If going out to work is a part of our role then that is what we do until another option appears. The game of "going out to work" is all part of a Divine play, so perhaps embrace it as a game.

Peace.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:

A job in the present now can be used to manifest a choice and opportunity that otherwise could not be fulfilled, to reach the choice you wish.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:

JL,

Sometimes the job and the spiritual path converge. All of my work experiences have been this way. I do not make a lot of money, but I am placed in situations of learning, healing and faith. The learning, healing and faith are sometimes for others. Sometimes I am a pawn or an impetus. I used to only be able to see this in hindsight, but now the world seems to slow down and in the moment I see it.

And politics, as part of the human condition,... for me, they are those moments to learn to walk in grace. I do not always get it right. (Shrug) And, that is a lesson too. Hang in there.
Old 22-09-2019, 02:18 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding on this matter is that our path can involve elevating the human consciousness to the level of our higher self. However we all have different kinds of roles we play. All for the common good just the same.

The choice of self discovery. or not is real in my mind. Are you really an immortal spiritual being? If so then what was your intention for this life expression?

John

Thank you John, I sense it, but can’t seem to actualise it - yet?
Old 22-09-2019, 02:18 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Follow your inner voice and your heart.

Thank for your kind words and presence, my road is blocked with fear
Old 22-09-2019, 02:19 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Yes, work requires time and energy but the benefit is that we enjoy a comfortable standard of living. And in our free time we can afford to pursue our deeper interests.

Not working may mean that we have more time and energy to do things which really interest us, but struggling to pay the bills makes life more difficult.

We are actors in the drama of our lives. If going out to work is a part of our role then that is what we do until another option appears. The game of "going out to work" is all part of a Divine play, so perhaps embrace it as a game.

Peace.

I feel taken advantage of, and everyone is using many others; it’s tiring
Old 22-09-2019, 02:20 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
A job in the present now can be used to manifest a choice and opportunity that otherwise could not be fulfilled, to reach the choice you wish.

Yes agreed, thanks lemex