Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2019, 12:26 AM
BlackfoxNZ

“The lone crow sits upon the purple hill”

I’m just curious to see what interpretations or meanings people come up with when reading “ the lone crow sits upon the purple hill”,
I have figured out what it means but still want to see what others come to think of it, it came to me while I was working and just appeared in my thoughts
Old 30-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
I’m just curious to see what interpretations or meanings people come up with when reading “ the lone crow sits upon the purple hill”,
I have figured out what it means but still want to see what others come to think of it, it came to me while I was working and just appeared in my thoughts

Hi, BlackfoxNZ,

I'd like to know what it means. I checked for clues but didn't find any. Thank you.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Master
Now I'm wondering too!
Old 30-08-2019, 06:34 PM
BlackfoxNZ

This is my interpretation of the saying:
“The lone crow” refers to myself who basically has zero friends and doesn’t really interact with family much and talks to people as little as possible hence the word lone because I prefer to say exactly only what is needed and the truth and i refrain from talking about subjects in which I do not have experience in and will not just repeat what someone else has said before me, the crow refers to a spiritual animal my energy’s were a match to, “sits apon the purple hill” sitting apon a hill refers to a achievement/ gaining a level of insight of a task and purple as a colour refers to spiritual/psychic powers,

I also got the feeling that it was a trigger word I was to use once I had gained a level of awareness to inform a group or faction i have worked for or still am on a spiritual level that I’m still operating on the earth realm, but I can’t really verify this but there have been a few experiences that have caused me to lean towards the idea I’m something of a astral spy or warrior- can provide context/details of experiences if you guys are interested in that aspect aswell
Old 30-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
This is my interpretation of the saying:
“The lone crow” refers to myself who basically has zero friends and doesn’t really interact with family much and talks to people as little as possible hence the word lone because I prefer to say exactly only what is needed and the truth and i refrain from talking about subjects in which I do not have experience in and will not just repeat what someone else has said before me, the crow refers to a spiritual animal my energy’s were a match to, “sits apon the purple hill” sitting apon a hill refers to a achievement/ gaining a level of insight of a task and purple as a colour refers to spiritual/psychic powers,

I also got the feeling that it was a trigger word I was to use once I had gained a level of awareness to inform a group or faction i have worked for or still am on a spiritual level that I’m still operating on the earth realm, but I can’t really verify this but there have been a few experiences that have caused me to lean towards the idea I’m something of a astral spy or warrior- can provide context/details of experiences if you guys are interested in that aspect aswell

Thank you, BlackfoxNZ. I find your interpretation and the message itself fascinating. Does it feel as an empowering message? Do you think it’s meant as a promotion or a reward? What do you feel your function as a spy or a warrior is? I think I need time to understand it better. Good Luck.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:12 PM
ImthatIm

Purple:In the future your spiritual power and creativity and insight will be achieved.

Hill: That same achievement in the future will be gained.

Crow: Transcendence into the void and bringing back messages to be heard by the your caw.
But it will be an isolating journey, so be at peace with that, but it
should be no problem as the crow is wise and can see many things others can't.