Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Master
Hidden Years.

Where was Jesus when he seem to disappear from Scriptures?
Old 30-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Master
He was traveling India....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

It's true, we don't have much information about the time before He started to preach.There are theories but nothing sure, many times I asked myself this question.

Have you read the Urantia book? That book talks about His life and many other things, I read a part of it.
Old 30-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's true, we don't have much information about the time before He started to preach.There are theories but nothing sure, many times I asked myself this question.

Have you read the Urantia book? That book talks about His life and many other things, I read a part of it.

I haven't read that particular book but it's one that might interest me, thanks.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I haven't read that particular book but it's one that might interest me, thanks.

Give it a chance and please tell me what do you believe about it, go to Jesus's life, there is an entire chapter or more, it starts from the day He was born to the day He died, year after year with many details.
Old 30-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Give it a chance and please tell me what do you believe about it, go to Jesus's life, there is an entire chapter or more, it starts from the day He was born to the day He died, year after year with many details.

I have just found it for free so I will have a read later.
Thanks.
Old 30-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:

I'm thinking the same, a lot of his Teachings are very similar to Buddhism and Hinduism.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I'm thinking the same, a lot of his Teachings are very similar to Buddhism and Hinduism.

My answer was slightly tongue in cheek because I know it is a popular theory. In realistic terms I think it unlikely that Jesus went to India because the middle east had never heard of the far east at that time. The Jews did not know India existed. How would Jesus ever manage to reach India should He know it existed? He would have to walk or travel by horse which would take years. It is an unlikely theory. My apologies for goading you.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 30-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
My answer was slightly tongue in cheek because I know it is a popular theory. In realistic terms I think it unlikely that Jesus went to India because the middle east had never heard of the far east at that time. The Jews did not know India existed. How would Jesus ever manage to reach India should He know it existed? He would have to walk or travel by horse which would take years. It is an unlikely theory. My apologies for goading you.

If he could turn water into wine then anything is possible
Old 31-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Quote:
How would Jesus ever manage to reach India should He know it existed? He would have to walk or travel by horse which would take years. It is an unlikely theory. My apologies for goading you.

Honza...after Jesus became a Christed being, Jesus could perform all manner of amazing abilities.

Jesus was said to have walked on water, but Jesus had no need to walk on water, plus he would have gotten his sandles & the bottom of his robes soaking wet.
Jesus could utilize his magical spiritual abilities, by using his spiritual mind in consonance with the magical energies of the universe, in order to levitate his Earthly flesh body off the ground, & once levitated, all he had to do was use his mind to propel him self to any location on any continent around this planet, & all literally at break neck speeds, that would rival todays high speed airforce jets.
He could also create a protective barrier to sheild him self from the onslaught of high speed winds....seriously... with his mind, Jesus could
have accomplished phenomenal tasks.

Jesus had at his disposal, the full array of magical spiritual abilities. & did not need a donkey for transport.
Infact, he could have also levitated Mary & the apostles at the same time, & they all could have traveled together.....SERIOUSLY.

Honza...the above is, "spiritual knowledge 101".