Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-10-2019, 12:47 AM
Guide

How to get sure

that someone's spirit or higher self is trying to connect to a person?
In other words: how does somebody know what he or she knows on a specific subject?
Sometimes I have the sensation I am backing to a spiritual situation I have already lived. But I am in another place now.
Thank you for some light on this.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:46 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
that someone's spirit or higher self is trying to connect to a person?
In other words: how does somebody know what he or she knows on a specific subject?
Sometimes I have the sensation I am backing to a spiritual situation I have already lived. But I am in another place now.
Thank you for some light on this.

From what you have already written this seems like a good first step, just keep going with it I think would be a good idea.

Spirit or Higher self have no doubts when they contact us. They will keep doing it for the reasons they want it to happen and wont let up.
When they connect you could try disconnecting or backing away slightly, this will make them come at you again and again and again until you just know its them. Alot of it isnt verbal to start with so if you keep getting the same feeling over something then let them know you understand the feeling they are trying to give you. Once you build up a "feeling" interaction with Spirit or higher self they will enhance it even more to a level where a massive wave of happiness etc is as good as them speaking in your ear with words.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Elfin

Hi ...I agree with @simon777... From my own personal experience I was sometimes a bit "slow" picking up messages. But over the decades I have learnt to realize and "know" when it's a message. If it's not a message it will disappear never to return...if it's an intended message it will peck away at me... Peck..peck ..peck ... Until I get it!!!