Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I would clarify here that I do not begrudge those who would seek monetary gain within their activities of aspiration.
It is understandable to provide for a standard of living.

However, one who shares of themselves selflessly has no need to demand gratitude. True gratitude comes within perceiving the effects of your work within the lives of those you touch.

In this, it is the one sharing the information who has the privilege.

-Sparrow
I used to charge for my tarot card readings, I did not have that much money coming in at the time. I say used to I stopped reading like that some time ago, I found it was draining my energy, Quartz Crystal talks a lot about energy and how it is taken from some to create the matrix illusion.
, changing the focus of post a bit, I have had to stop seeing people as I'm sure they were draining my energy.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.

Last edited by Pagandell : 25-01-2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 03:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell

I used to charge for my tarot card readings, I did not have that much money coming in at the time. I say used to I stopped reading like that some time ago, I found it was draining my energy, Quartz Crystal talks a lot about energy and how it is taken from some to create the matrix illusion.
, changing the focus of post a bit, I have had to stop seeing people as I'm sure they were draining my energy.

How did you find that out? I don't think that Quartz Crystal directly measured Tarot readings as being energy draining, but it could be classfied as such if it is considered to be a black magic or religious attachment, although I am not sure if it would be considered such. Tarot reading might be more like just doing magic, but I am not sure if doing black magic itself is energy draining.

It seems to me more like it is when black magic is attached to you that it is done onto you somehow, like if participating in certain religious rituals would have plack magic done on and attached to you.
Old 26-01-2020, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
How did you find that out? I don't think that Quartz Crystal directly measured Tarot readings as being energy draining, but it could be classfied as such if it is considered to be a black magic or religious attachment, although I am not sure if it would be considered such. Tarot reading might be more like just doing magic, but I am not sure if doing black magic itself is energy draining.

It seems to me more like it is when black magic is attached to you that it is done onto you somehow, like if participating in certain religious rituals would have plack magic done on and attached to you.
I have not heard her say any thing about the tarot cards.
I was talking about two different subjects in the same post.
Maby I should of spoken about them in two different posts.

Old 26-01-2020, 07:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I have not heard her say any thing about the tarot cards.
I was talking about two different subjects in the same post.
Maby I should of spoken about them in two different posts.

I have been looking more into Tarot cards. I could be able to use them for various applications.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

I am actually looking more into Tarot cards, I think that they may have certain appications.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:12 PM
Experiencer

I found that the statements Quartz Crystal makes don’t logically explain her conclusions. If she were really that benevolent, she wouldn’t make us rely on a pendelum for truth. That since it’s obvious we move the pendelum with our subconsious by ourselves. Whatever you subconsciously believe, is shown. If you explicitly “program” a pendelum according to a very specific believe system, it is reasonable that it will respond according to that believe system. She actually explains a real lot about a very specific believe system... of course, you might have various inputs which are delivered to your subconscious. But it doesn’t logically follow that the conclusions she gives are true given her theories and statements and arguments. Or your own. Also, there might be darker intentions behind this. Such as the intention to create a cult of some sort. I don’t know her intentions. Just know everyone is different and that you can’t cancel unwanted intentions out of the way. She sounds really intelligent in the way she does this though. She seems low vibrational to me and she drains me when I’m watching her. Draining often occurred to me in this way when my intuition told me something is wrong. Also it doesn’t logically follow that if she tells the truth about your experience here that her conclusion or “knowing” of what is here after is true. I can’t fully explain it as I’m still learning... but you might do some research behind logical fallacies and stuff. It might help seeing clearly in the chaos. It’s just a first step to take. Or maybe the first step is knowing that everyone is different. Or something else. Just don’t take anything for granted this fast I’d advice. Science has a lot of work done that proves some people are really wrong about specific spiritual believes and etc. Yet people believe in their lies. Educate yourself better or at all. Mostly in the ways that are right. Quartz Crystal also called percentages of how much truth there is in the lies. I think you should look at that content of hers like that too. Maybe a bit is true, but overal it’s a lie.

A while ago Quartz Crystal really got her grip on me. However it didn’t fit well with me (luckely). I really believed it. Even had some serious experiences and her tricks worked. It’s until short ago that I released myself by talking it through with someone I admire and with a good intelligence.

Edit: many people on this forum might dislike this site, but I like to see both sides of life: check out https://rationalwiki.org/

Last edited by realizefun : 26-01-2020 at 08:57 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
I am actually looking more into Tarot cards, I think that they may have certain appications.
I think the cards can be a great way to transcend beyond this mundane existence, or if you prefer transcend beyond this matrix reality

Last edited by Pagandell : 26-01-2020 at 11:40 PM.
Old 27-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Pathfinder

The use of the pendulum she talks about comes from divination.

http://www.occultopedia.com/p/pendulum.htm
Old 27-01-2020, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
I found that the statements Quartz Crystal makes donít logically explain her conclusions. If she were really that benevolent, she wouldnít make us rely on a pendelum for truth. That since itís obvious we move the pendelum with our subconsious by ourselves. Whatever you subconsciously believe, is shown. If you explicitly ďprogramĒ a pendelum according to a very specific believe system, it is reasonable that it will respond according to that believe system. She actually explains a real lot about a very specific believe system... of course, you might have various inputs which are delivered to your subconscious. But it doesnít logically follow that the conclusions she gives are true given her theories and statements and arguments. Or your own. Also, there might be darker intentions behind this. Such as the intention to create a cult of some sort. I donít know her intentions. Just know everyone is different and that you canít cancel unwanted intentions out of the way. She sounds really intelligent in the way she does this though. She seems low vibrational to me and she drains me when Iím watching her. Draining often occurred to me in this way when my intuition told me something is wrong. Also it doesnít logically follow that if she tells the truth about your experience here that her conclusion or ďknowingĒ of what is here after is true. I canít fully explain it as Iím still learning... but you might do some research behind logical fallacies and stuff. It might help seeing clearly in the chaos. Itís just a first step to take. Or maybe the first step is knowing that everyone is different. Or something else. Just donít take anything for granted this fast Iíd advice. Science has a lot of work done that proves some people are really wrong about specific spiritual believes and etc. Yet people believe in their lies. Educate yourself better or at all. Mostly in the ways that are right. Quartz Crystal also called percentages of how much truth there is in the lies. I think you should look at that content of hers like that too. Maybe a bit is true, but overal itís a lie.

A while ago Quartz Crystal really got her grip on me. However it didnít fit well with me (luckely). I really believed it. Even had some serious experiences and her tricks worked. Itís until short ago that I released myself by talking it through with someone I admire and with a good intelligence.

Edit: many people on this forum might dislike this site, but I like to see both sides of life: check out https://rationalwiki.org/

Like I said before, I am still working on putting all of the puzzle pieces together about reality, but Quartz Crystal's content makes snese to me in the context of these other puzzle pieces. I am still working on figuring everything out, however.

I do believe that it is possible to validate and find evidence for what she is saying. The way that she talks about energy and how orgasms drain it from you, I have been looking into orgone energy. Reich who discovered it also discovered that orgasms release it, which would validate what Quartz Crystal says.
And everything about scripts, that is validated through the study of synchronistic occurences... That also relates to other fields of study such as numerogy and gematria, but there is definitely significance there.

The whole part about logic and stuff... Its a lot to think about. But look at philosophy and all of the different perspectives when it comes to logical thinking... Materialists such as those at RationalWiki believe and pretend that they are the ones being logical, when they in fact are only thinking in one set way, and they make many assumptions about reality that drives their thinking, such as acting like reality is the same for all obswrvers.
Old 27-01-2020, 02:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I think the cards can be a great way to transcend beyond this mundane existence, or if you prefer transcend beyond this matrix reality

Yes... I am really looking into all of the related occult topics as well. There is a lot to learn from them.