Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
There is a youtube channel called Quartz Crystal I have been watching for a while.

This is her channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA

This is her first youtube video, she covers the basics here:
youtu.be/2iaeb_nCRbE

She has posted over 400 videos about the matrix (what this reality really is)
She talks about what this reality really is which is a matrix that we are creating to experience it.

This is what she talks about the matrix itself
- this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
- source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
- source entered into the game as source players
- besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
- soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
- all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
- there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
- the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
- the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
- all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
- scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
(you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
- religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

This is what she says about how source player have energy in the matrix:
- souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
- souls use their energy to create the matrix
- when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
- souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
- souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
- when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
- lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
- emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
- certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
- if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
- frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
- source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
- they can do this once they unlock their script and get to a higher frequency
- source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

In the matrix, there are source players, soulless ones, and entities. Soulless ones are the people without souls, and source players are the people with souls. Entities are soulless beings that exist in the matrix but not people. So entities would be creatures like reptilians and aliens.

The soulless ones are powered by something called energy. When source players do lower frequency activities such as eating meat and having sex then they lose their energy and it is used to power the soulless ones.
There are eleven frequency levels for source players to be on. Until you stop eating meat you will not be able to rise to level 5 or higher.

What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

I have been doing all of the things she has said to do.

Do you consider yourselves to be source players as well?

Hello SourceTruth

I have to tell you that this is one of the most interesting threads I have run across in a while. Not just in the content of your original post but in the back and forth that ensued as well. Both the subject matter as well as the discussion serve as an illustration of the difficulty that arises when one tries to grasp at deeper truths with the short arms of the human mind. I have found that sometimes (usually) deeper truths and meanings cannot be grasped directly through the reasoning and logical power of the human mind, they are tools that are simply inadequate for the job. However, if these truths are looked at indirectly through metaphor and analogy to things it can grasp (usually many different metaphors and analogies, drawn from different angles and perspectives) an understanding can be gained.

The opening verse of the Tao Te Ching warns that the Tao cannot be captured or grasped in word or thought, and I have found this to be true. The book goes on to present many verses that often sound like just so much nonsense and one gets frustrated and wonders why the author(s?) don’t just come out and say what they mean. Yet in the end, after being read and contemplated many times, through the perspective gained by years and experiences, an understanding of the Tao can emerge within oneself, and then one understands why it was necessary to convey it in the way it was done.

They say Zen sayings are like fingers pointing to the moon, not the moon itself. Noone can show you the moon, you must see it for yourself. Taken at face value these teachings of Quartz Crystal as you convey them in your post seem like just more run of the mill new age nonsense. At one time I would have scoffed and moved on, but I have learned through experience not to be too quick to write off something just because it does not look like the moon as I expect to see it. Taken as metaphor, I find this metaphorical reality construct presented in your posts to be as useful a finger as any other I have seen, and more useful than most. I am particularly struck by how many of the fingers in your post, as well as in your responses in the thread, point in the same direction of so many of the other fingers I have found in my own searching for truths. One of my favorite places to look for fingers is in the writings of modern cosmologists and theoretical physicists (mostly as they convey them in layman's terms), and I have to say that I don’t find any of the fingers in your posts that necessarily point in the opposite direction from the ones I have found there. That said, there are a few that I am not quite sure what they are pointing to or why. I will have to find some time to watch a few of Quartz Crystals youtube videos and see if my impression holds.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for this intriguing and very useful (to me anyway) thread.

Ketzer
Old 19-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Your sardonic hostility is noted, as usual.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...#post163 4719

Hello again.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I would clarify here that I do not begrudge those who would seek monetary gain within their activities of aspiration.
It is understandable to provide for a standard of living.

However, one who shares of themselves selflessly has no need to demand gratitude. True gratitude comes within perceiving the effects of your work within the lives of those you touch.

In this, it is the one sharing the information who has the privilege.

-Sparrow

Well said, and I liked your earlier post regarding the eating of meat as well. We all must eat to live and I suppose even the Buddha had is begging bowl and Jesus was a couch surfing perpetual dinner guest, despite his propensity for knowing how to stretch his bread and fish rations. Yet one cannot really imagine them knocking down the door and demanding supper, so this idea of demanding payment is a real turn off for me. Yet perhaps that is where the value lies for me. I have passed over listening to much wisdom because I could not get past my judgment of the mouth from which it came. I suppose there is no understanding to be gained in ones own judgments of others. Anything found there was already in ones preexisting "truth". Only through an approach based on humility and compassion is one able to see past ones own mind and find something new. To understand something, one must first stand "under" it. One may not find Oysters on the sea bed particularly pretty to look at, yet occasionally they do contain a pearl.

Namaste SGS
Old 21-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hello SourceTruth

I have to tell you that this is one of the most interesting threads I have run across in a while. Not just in the content of your original post but in the back and forth that ensued as well. Both the subject matter as well as the discussion serve as an illustration of the difficulty that arises when one tries to grasp at deeper truths with the short arms of the human mind. I have found that sometimes (usually) deeper truths and meanings cannot be grasped directly through the reasoning and logical power of the human mind, they are tools that are simply inadequate for the job. However, if these truths are looked at indirectly through metaphor and analogy to things it can grasp (usually many different metaphors and analogies, drawn from different angles and perspectives) an understanding can be gained.

The opening verse of the Tao Te Ching warns that the Tao cannot be captured or grasped in word or thought, and I have found this to be true. The book goes on to present many verses that often sound like just so much nonsense and one gets frustrated and wonders why the author(s?) don’t just come out and say what they mean. Yet in the end, after being read and contemplated many times, through the perspective gained by years and experiences, an understanding of the Tao can emerge within oneself, and then one understands why it was necessary to convey it in the way it was done.

They say Zen sayings are like fingers pointing to the moon, not the moon itself. Noone can show you the moon, you must see it for yourself. Taken at face value these teachings of Quartz Crystal as you convey them in your post seem like just more run of the mill new age nonsense. At one time I would have scoffed and moved on, but I have learned through experience not to be too quick to write off something just because it does not look like the moon as I expect to see it. Taken as metaphor, I find this metaphorical reality construct presented in your posts to be as useful a finger as any other I have seen, and more useful than most. I am particularly struck by how many of the fingers in your post, as well as in your responses in the thread, point in the same direction of so many of the other fingers I have found in my own searching for truths. One of my favorite places to look for fingers is in the writings of modern cosmologists and theoretical physicists (mostly as they convey them in layman's terms), and I have to say that I don’t find any of the fingers in your posts that necessarily point in the opposite direction from the ones I have found there. That said, there are a few that I am not quite sure what they are pointing to or why. I will have to find some time to watch a few of Quartz Crystals youtube videos and see if my impression holds.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for this intriguing and very useful (to me anyway) thread.

Ketzer

Hello Ketzer, thank you for your input.

Before I found Quartz Crystal, I had been searching for some time. I did realize certain things about our reality, but it really all came together for me when I understood Quartz Crystals videos.

Reason and logic have their limits. It requires starting at A (the premises, axioms) and getting to B (the conclusion) in a straight line (the line of thinking). Sometimes, we don't always have a clear, straight path to B, and we may not always have a clear idea of "where" A is (what our premises should be). It can lead us down a number of paths, and can bring confusion.
That is why we have to think beyond A and B. Think of the whole picture at the same time, it is like a puzzle that we are trying to fit. We don't have all the pieces, but we are slowly gathering them and fitting them into the puzzle.

There are puzzle pieces to be found in many places, when one looks for them. When I found Quartz Crystal, I could only make sense of it relative to the whole picture, with the other puzzle pieces I have collected of the incomplete picture. It gave me many of the missing puzzle pieces that I needed for the picture.

I am still looking for many puzzle pieces, as I do not have the full picture, but I definitely have made a lot of progress in finding all of the pieces.
Old 22-01-2020, 12:30 PM
Master
I found this 16+ min video very 'interesting'- I dunno what word to use -'fun'? Informative?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3C-w-0ZBQ

Who What Why is Source This Matrix Game of Life
-Quartz Crystal

Again, reminds me so much of ACIM© - A Course In Miracles -getting out of the dream or matrix...we created and create.
Also, the Sant Mat or Radha soami traditions regarding - no meat.
In other words, she didn't just pull this out of a hat or make this stuff up. ;)

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.

Old 22-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear sourcetruth,

And may I reciprocate salutations and extend my own warmest regards to you.

Pay me no mind; I am merely visiting upon the wellbeing of Pagandell, who appears to have taken interest in your dialogue. A dialogue which proves to invoke numerous curious responses.

-Sparrow
Hi Sparrow. I think you were picking up on my depression and OCD bought on by my computer and phones all going crazy on me.Things are up and running again I just need to sort out my wi fi connection.
It realy means a lot to me that you dropped by with thoughts of my well being.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.

Last edited by Pagandell : 22-01-2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just saw this op for the first time - can't wait to go to that youtube channel !

Oh, now this is the intro youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaeb_nCRbE

What some call a matrix, that this place is - I also call a dream.
(That I was shown at 8 yrs old!! Wild, huh? I was taken to some altered awareness and saw 'nothing I see is real',
all made of dreamstuff.
I have been given that 'sight' other times, also...ha, and without psychodelics!)

ACIM© says something very similar as her words, except our minds created this place - not the Source ---
how could 'He' -
He's perfect and He couldn't have created this nutty place - I call the psycho planet!

Later:
Omgosh - I have watched so many now - she is so good. So similar to ACIM©. (Not watching the hat lady.)
One way what she says is similar, for those that no little about The Course, is that it is all about waking up out of the dream -
not waking up that this IS a dream ---but out of it...off the
Wheel of Birth and Death.
Oh, coincides with ,"The Disappearance of the Universe" premise...once you are out of the dream - well, the
universe disappears...no space, no time, only now, free of the 3rd dimension...no more coming back...
get rid of stuff in the unconscious mind - be neutral - the Course helps with the mind shift.
Good stuff, sourcetruth.

Yes, the idea is basically that you are source. It is equivalent with saying that your miss created this reality, except that it would be minds of source players.
The concept of solipsism says that the mind is the only thing which really exists. When one sees it through solipsism, it starts to fit together.
Old 24-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Pagandell,

Initially then, it continues to bewilder many other species how some human beings continue to place themselves as a species on a pedestal above and beyond all other life forms. A notion that human experience, and human spirituality, is somehow beyond the wisdom and capacity of other species of life to process or attain in equal value. This belief merely demonstrates an absence of access to perspectives from the point of view of species outside human mind and intellect. It is an egotistical and self-important point of view, not a factual based vantage point of perception. It also demonstrates that one does not identify or observe the value held within the journeys of other life forms, in whatever shape, size and form they manifest their consciousness through. Additionally, it also dismisses the quite visible etheric cord attached to said life forms, which human beings also have, which illuminates their connection with spirit, and thusly justifies having soul. A soul is something which is gradually created and evolves from consciousness interacting within given environments. Whether this is human biology or some other animal biology; one species does not have spiritual reign or supremacy over another.

-Sparrow

I find it interesting that some can spend so much time and effort in meditation trying to quiet the chatter in their human mind hoping to commune with their soul (God? whatever), yet may never question their spiritual superiority over other species of life, who are presumably not burdened with this constant dialog to begin with.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Fingers vs moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
Hello Ketzer, thank you for your input.

Before I found Quartz Crystal, I had been searching for some time. I did realize certain things about our reality, but it really all came together for me when I understood Quartz Crystals videos.

Reason and logic have their limits. It requires starting at A (the premises, axioms) and getting to B (the conclusion) in a straight line (the line of thinking). Sometimes, we don't always have a clear, straight path to B, and we may not always have a clear idea of "where" A is (what our premises should be). It can lead us down a number of paths, and can bring confusion.
That is why we have to think beyond A and B. Think of the whole picture at the same time, it is like a puzzle that we are trying to fit. We don't have all the pieces, but we are slowly gathering them and fitting them into the puzzle.

There are puzzle pieces to be found in many places, when one looks for them. When I found Quartz Crystal, I could only make sense of it relative to the whole picture, with the other puzzle pieces I have collected of the incomplete picture. It gave me many of the missing puzzle pieces that I needed for the picture.

I am still looking for many puzzle pieces, as I do not have the full picture, but I definitely have made a lot of progress in finding all of the pieces.

I have no doubt that having a complete and coherent picture of reality can be a comforting sort of thing to have. Science itself is man’s never ending quest to create such a coherent picture and to lock it down in cold hard logical mathematical terms. After all, we can argue with each other about reality, but we can’t argue with math. Yet we can never quite get the math completely solved. Even the relatively minor imprecisions of Newton’s science, when pulled upon by Einstein, unraveled Newtonian physics and lead to the development of the theory of relativity.

Do you not find it interesting that so much of the math that underlies our best logical and rational picture of “reality” should include so many irrational numbers? Take Pi for example, it crops up all over the place in the equations that appear to govern this matrix/dream/universe, yet we can never know its precise value. We can, for eternity, continue to calculate it’s value within one more order of magnitude of precision, yet we can never get it exact. In one sense, its true value, no matter how close we feel we have calculated it, is always infinitely far away.

One of my favorite stories is all about Pi. You are likely to have read the book or seen the movie, if not, I highly recommend it, its title is, “Life of Pi”. It is, IMO, a true spiritual masterpiece. One part of the story that comes to mind is when Pi drifts across an island.

For weeks Pi, a 16 year old boy from India, has been floating adrift in a lifeboat on the vast Pacific ocean after the ship he was on sank, taking his entire family with it to the bottom. Pi is not alone however, he has Richard Parker for a companion on his lifeboat with him, only Richard happens to be a full grown Bengal tiger who is liable to kill and consume him at any time. Learning how to live on a lifeboat with a full grown man eating tiger without being consumed by it, though it be a seemingly impossible task, does have its upside. It keeps him occupied and helps to slow the inevitable descent into insanity that, being alone with only ones thoughts under such terrible circumstances, would otherwise be likely to consume his mind. In time, a relationship is established that at least gives Pi enough room to take his eyes off the tiger and look up at the night sky. And so he drifts on the vast Pacific ocean, night after night looking up at the vastness of the universe, feeling his own insignificance in comparison, wondering if God is there, if God knows of his suffering, or if God even cares.

Now just when it seems he is likely to succumb, his boats drifts across a strange floating island composed of edible algae. There is ample fresh water, and a large population of meerkats for his tiger to consume rather than dining on Pi. So it would seem that his prayers of salvation have been answered. However, all is not as it first seemed. It turns out that as darkness sets in, his seemingly godsent oasis excretes acid to dissolve and consume any who remain on the ground or in its pools of fresh water. Once daylight begins to fade, he and the thousands of meerkats must escape into the trees, and the tiger must head back to the lifeboat to spend the night, lest they all be dissolved and consumed by the carnivorous island. Painfully, he realizes that he must leave his oasis and head back out to once again take his chances, drifting on the vast ocean, not knowing where land is to be found or if he will ever feel its firmness under his feet again. It is a wonderful book, “a story to make you believe in God.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XnPhIKlUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7QylajLbQ

Anyway, I do like your analogy of looking for the puzzle pieces. Puzzles are both fun and useful things. They can help keep the mind occupied when it has too much time available, keep it from drifting off to who knows where, being consumed by its own unanswered questions and unspoken fears. We start with what seems to be an endless pile of unrelated forms, each a different shape and pattern of colors, and slowly and painstakingly we see how they go together. Although it is frustratingly slow going at first, the further along we get the faster it goes until eventually a completed picture emerges from the morase of seemingly unrelated forms. Some will frame their completed puzzle and hang it on the wall, but I think this is a mistake. It is best to appreciate it for a time and then break it apart again, put the pieces back into the box, and get started on a new one. I have found that if I do not do this, I end up trying to make the new puzzle look like the old one, and this will not work.

Completing a puzzle can be very satisfying, even if one does cheat a bit and look at the picture on the box ahead of time. I have to confess, I always do look at the box ahead of time. I don’t like the idea of spending all that time piecing together a picture unless at the end I am to be rewarded with something beautiful.

It is funny how much value viewing a beautiful picture can have for me, despite the fact that I know it is just a picture of something, and not the thing itself. I suppose some would argue that it is “just a picture”, “not real”, “just an illusion”. “Better to get one's head out of the clouds and spend one’s time in pursuit of real things”. Perhaps they are right, but as for me, I have come to believe that as far as forms are concerned, there is no difference between realities and illusions, and I am good with that. It is not the forms that are important anyway, they are all predestined to fade to formlessness by the dictates of the second law. It is what the forms have to show me along the way that is important, and that is beyond form.

I suppose life can be thought of as a puzzle, only there is no box to look at before getting started. If we want to see the picture, we are stuck finding and putting together the pieces until the image emerges from the forms. Yet I go on puzzling anyway, because even though I know whatever emerges will be just a picture, an illusion of forms, I have faith that it will nevertheless be a picture of profound beauty. That though it be just an illusion of form, it will somehow move and grow my soul in ways that are beyond form. That the beauty in that picture will give me the strength of faith to go on to the next puzzle after that, and the one after that. Perhaps I am looking for a picture of God that I may never see, or could even recognize if I did. Perhaps it is all just a frustrating and irrational use of my time, as I am limited to seeing only one picture at a time. Or perhaps each picture brings me one more order of magnitude closer to seeing God. And so I drift along, sifting through the forms and putting them together, watching them come to life and dance before me, trying to look through and beyond them, hoping to be transformed by whatever beauty they may have to show me.

FYI: Volume is a bit low on this clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DzpxSCqNK8

P.S.
If you are so inclined, you can celebrate world Pi day on 3.14 (March 14th). Some do so by reciting the value of Pi, from memory, out to tens of thousands of significant digits. It is very interesting to see how they go about memorizing such a long chain of otherwise seemingly random numbers. Personally, I think I will celebrate by enjoying one of my favorite movies with a piece of one of my favorite kinds of pie…. cherry, shaker lemon, maybe even turkey pot… hard to decide.
https://www.livescience.com/50134-pi...y-experts.html
Old 25-01-2020, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow. I think you were picking up on my depression and OCD bought on by my computer and phones all going crazy on me.Things are up and running again I just need to sort out my wi fi connection.
It realy means a lot to me that you dropped by with thoughts of my well being.

Dear Pagandell,

I would wager your welfare has wavered in preceding weeks.
Discontentment and dissatisfaction have dutifully danced their discouragement determinedly throughout days past.

It would not be a stretch to subtly speak of months.

Let the words of past wisdom wield a way to your present welfare and well-being.

Wi-Fi connection you may seek, but it is not the connection you desire.

Bring your focus into the moment, and simply breathe your Self from your heart. This moment belongs to you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸