Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Seeking gratitude in exchange for service is not required when your consciousness is already aware of the reward being immediate and far pervading into the distant future.

From the website:

SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW'S PRIVACY POLICY
All personal information provided by you will be processed and held in accordance to the Data Protection Act, 1998.
In order to provide you with the services Spirit Guide Sparrow offers, information may be requested from you.
Spirit Guide Sparrow may collect information from you when you submit an online form, email or telephone.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will protect the information that you provide.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will never sell or share any of your personal details with others.
Any information you provide through Spirit Guide Sparrow's website may be used in the following ways:
In order to contact you.
To action any requests or deliver services that you purchase.
To alert you to services that need your attention.
To provide other companies information in order to carry out work for you if required, but the minimum information required shall be disclosed.
To disclose the information if required by law.
To research browsing patterns.
Spirit Guide Sparrow reserves the right change this privacy policy at any time.
Thank you for reading.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
From the website:
SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW'S PRIVACY POLICY

Dear JosephineBloggs,

I understand your need to contribute this, in your precipitancy to want to correct Sparrow.

While I am flattered you have shown such interest in me, with a little more patience and prudence you would learn that the website you are referencing was designed and created by a selfless member of this forum. I have nothing do with with its original idea or its management.

Incidentally, if you read the Guestbook page you might have been alerted to this, or you could simply have asked Sparrow to provide clarity for you.

If you require me to provide further clarity for you I am available to do so.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Old 18-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Master
You've thought of almost everything. But not quite.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:

Dear JosephineBloggs,

You seem to be in two minds about whether you wish a dialogue with Sparrow, or as earlier suggested, you wish to distance yourself due to some intolerance.

If by, not quite, you choose to invite Sparrow into further dialogue then step forward and continue with whatever you would like to say with clarity and purpose.

-Sparrow

Old 18-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Pathfinder

To be clear, what Quartz Crystal said about animals not having souls is not about being exclusive to specifically animals.

To not have a soul is to be a "philosophical zombie" - a being which does not have any subjectibe experiences of qualia.

This would apply to humans as well, in that not all humans have souls, and that most are philosophical zombies.

While animals may have an etheric cord, it doesn't mean that they have subjective experiences, and they could still be philosophical zombies.

As to why eating animals would lower one's frequency, this is not something she covers in much detail in her videos. But, the reason that I have found is that energies from the animal are imprinted upon the flesh, and that when we consume it, it interferes with our own energies, as our own energies are coming into contact with a foreign energetic prescense, which creates disharmony. This is why it would lower a source player's frequency.
Old 18-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:

Your sardonic hostility is noted, as usual.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...#post163 4719
Old 18-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Initially then, it continues to bewilder many other species how some human beings continue to place themselves as a species on a pedestal above and beyond all other life forms. A notion that human experience, and human spirituality, is somehow beyond the wisdom and capacity of other species of life to process or attain in equal value. This belief merely demonstrates an absence of access to perspectives from the point of view of species outside human mind and intellect. It is an egotistical and self-important point of view, not a factual based vantage point of perception. It also demonstrates that one does not identify or observe the value held within the journeys of other life forms, in whatever shape, size and form they manifest their consciousness through. Additionally, it also dismisses the quite visible etheric cord attached to said life forms, which human beings also have, which illuminates their connection with spirit, and thusly justifies having soul. A soul is something which is gradually created and evolves from consciousness interacting within given environments. Whether this is human biology or some other animal biology; one species does not have spiritual reign or supremacy over another.

The individual being referred to as Quartz Crystal also shares her beliefs regarding the Akashic records. Albeit, rather briefly. Within this presentation of her words, energies and postures I am drawn to raise an eyebrow at what is wilfully relayed to the audience.

To begin with, it is not only human beings as a species that use and maintain Akashic records. All life, in all forms, that create conscious choices and have the capacity to give of themselves have Akashic records. Anyone who has access to Akashic records will confirm this is the case. This immediately blows out of the water any notion that animals do not have souls.

It is unfortunate that at the end of such presentation the individual asks non-supporters to unsubscribe and leave should they not contribute monetary funds as a means to say thank you for her information. It is also communicated that such viewers "do not deserve" such information, as if such information is of privileged value and that they may judge who is deserving of what.
The privilege of having opportunity to give of herself in service to others surely is self-rewarding in and of itself by nature. Seeking gratitude in exchange for service is not required when your consciousness is already aware of the reward being immediate and far pervading into the distant future. I similarly do not align with her approach within another presentation that others have "no hope of a response" should they communicate lengthy questions or share their life stories with her, for she has no time or interest in listening to them. While it is not for Sparrow to decide how she wishes to present her knowledge, it demonstrates a surprising absence of disconnect from those she desires to have listen to her. When you sacrifice your interest in listening to what speaks within the hearts of others you aspire to touch, for the sake of simply sharing knowledge, you will never touch them where the seed of change begins.

-Sparrow

Agreed.

Thanks for the summation

Jl
Old 19-01-2020, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder

Quartz Crystal said that the Akashic Records are part of the programming of soulless ones. That would explain how they are being stimulated with source energy, because the source energy is being used to "run" or "remember" the "memory" of a "mind".
Old 19-01-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
Dear sourcetruth,

I commend your approach in seeking to bring clarity into a subject that embodies interest for you.

If I may, with your invitation, extend an exchange to you by responding to your reflections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
To be clear, what Quartz Crystal said about animals not having souls is not about being exclusive to specifically animals.

Indeed. Yet the human species are also animals.
Simply because they build excessively large habitats at the expense of other animals lives does not make them any less of an animal.

Quote:
To not have a soul is to be a "philosophical zombie" - a being which does not have any subjectibe experiences of qualia.

This would apply to humans as well, in that not all humans have souls, and that most are philosophical zombies.

I have yet to encounter any life form, other than bacteria and virus, that has not communicated in its native language an awareness of subjective experience. To categorize any life form a philosophical zombie is supercilious and derogatory, and not a very enlightened or compassionate precedent to set for empowering others. All human beings have a soul; your very biology sits within it. To categorise any of your fellow human family as being soulless, merely on grounds of mental capacity and choice, is in itself soulless. Not that you mean offense, of course. I do understand the use and application of the term, but do not support its derogatory connotations. This is because I have observed examples of deep contemplation and reflection within even the very worst and wicked souls.

Quote:
While animals may have an etheric cord, it doesn't mean that they have subjective experiences, and they could still be philosophical zombies.

I conclude from this that you have never communicated with any other species. I can confirm to you most assuredly that other species do have subjective experiences. In fact, such experiences are documented in the Akashic records, which I invite you to access on your return. I am certain with your keen taste for knowledge and a sincere intent this will be something available to you.

Quote:
As to why eating animals would lower one's frequency, this is not something she covers in much detail in her videos. But, the reason that I have found is that energies from the animal are imprinted upon the flesh, and that when we consume it, it interferes with our own energies, as our own energies are coming into contact with a foreign energetic prescense, which creates disharmony. This is why it would lower a source player's frequency.

It is not that your own energies are coming into contact with a foreign energetic presence, for that happens all of the time, even without your awarenesses. It is the fact that the animals you slaughter are extremely intuitive to your intent to harm it. Yes, they can perceive your intent. What you are consuming is the fear and dread that they felt, which also enters the animals blood stream, which is then consumed by the human. There are also humans who partake in this activity through other humans, due to the fear within their bloodstream, which they then consume. The ill-health effects, and consequently, the energetic effects of consuming slaughtered animals also has to do with the diet it had and the biological toxins it contained.

The individual on social media, Quartz Crystal, has much to say about eating meat. I will quote you her actual words to relay her point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz Crystal
If you are eating meat you are the same as soulless. Give up meat if you want to leave this game victoriously.

This statement denotes every species, human or otherwise, who consumes meat in their diet is soulless. Or if you prefer, a philosophical zombie. Yet if you have ever communicated with, lets say, the consciousness of a dolphin, you are sure to be schooled in the wisdom it relayed.

In reference to leaving a game victoriously, it is not her prerogative to decide the intent or means through which another soul gains its growth, or measures its victory.

Quote:
Eating meat means isolation (once you pass) and you are no longer permitted to (reincarnate) because you are a cancerous cell within source - you have failed to do your job.

This is untrue. Eating meat within the physical domain does not preclude you from experiencing further physical life, or alternative contrasting forms of life. Such a suggestion is orientated within human mind and intellect, as well as human values, and not those originating from source and from unconditional love. Again, the Akashic records reveal this to be so.

In addition, the suggestion that you "failed to do your job" merely because of a particular choice of diet for your biological apparatus is profoundly uncompassionate and dare I say, soulless. Having personally held the privilege of a guide to many species crossing over, I have never on a single occasion had reason to suggest they failed to do their job. Such a judgemental mindset originates in human mind and intellect, and does not originate from or reflect divine reality and truth.

Quote:
Eating meat is an automatic disqualification

Sounds so final and definitive. So intolerant. Does not reflect unconditional love and truth.

Quote:
Eating meat means you’re removed from the game and you are treated as a soulless one, you are immediately isolated because you have failed.

I can assure you, should you consume meat you will not be treated any different than a beloved child or blessed angel. Spirit does not subscribe to petty human values, nor does a perception of failure exist where true wisdom reins.

Quote:
Source has no use for matrix source players who fail at the basics of the game.

The Source Creator has use for all things, thus they exist.

Quote:
As long as you’re eating animals you can’t raise your frequency.

Not accurate. Native American tribes and many others in human history have attained spiritually high frequencies and lived on to become effective spiritual practitioners, despite eating meat. It is possible to change the frequency of the food you consume. However, removing animal flesh from your diet does open doors to other spiritual experiences.

Quote:
Not all source matrix players are in this game because they don’t have enough experience to even be allowed in the game.

Experience is accessible in abundance within the spiritual realms. Coming to the physical domain is not a question of being allowed; it is a question of choice.

While I present these responses through my wisdom and that of the Asceleottyi, know that I hold no objection to how others wish to perceive reality within their sphere of personal experience. The path to truth and wisdom is a very intimate relationship to undertake.

-Sparrow

Old 19-01-2020, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Quartz Crystal said that the Akashic Records are part of the programming of soulless ones. That would explain how they are being stimulated with source energy, because the source energy is being used to "run" or "remember" the "memory" of a "mind".

I am sure she did my kind friend, and she is welcome to teach how she chooses.

Your online source defines soulless ones as - "None character players, soulless ones that are just program scripts".

The Akashic records do not program human souls or human lives. That is not their function. The Akashic records were in existence long before your galaxy was even created, and long before anything you may suggest requires programming.

-Sparrow