Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-02-2014, 02:52 AM
Experiencer

that euphoric feeling while flying ip in the sky

Anyone ever feel that euphoric feeling while flying upward to the sky while lucid dreaming? I had like three this morning, and I knew I was dreaming, even while moving my arms and legs in pursuit of flying, I was wondering to myself if I was moving them that way in bed. Anywho, once I got rather high up, this wonderful vibration came over me, kind of like the sensations you feel before astral projecting, but it was euphoric, so much so, that even after waking up a few times and having more lucid dreams, (yey me!) Rather than the regular, ahem, celebrity crush call, I chose to fly up into the sky again to experience that addictive, wonderful feeling. I have never experienced that before, and am not sure what it was or means. Could it be a connection to the source? Or maybe it was astral projection vibrations? Anyone else experience this? It was wonderfil and I have waited all day to get some free time to post tjis. Thoughts? Thanks, as always my dear friends.
Old 24-02-2014, 03:44 AM
Yaoughta

I believe that there is tendency when lucid dreaming to do what is important to you or express what is important to you. For you, once you realize you are dreaming it is to fly and feel free. To me, I immediately find someone and ask them questions. It might be very important to you to feel free and so the first thing you choose to do is fly.
Old 24-02-2014, 01:24 PM
For me it is not so much the flying, per se....but the wonderful power
my thoughts have at take off.

Think it and forward motion 'just happens'...!!
This confident believing (knowing) is what is fun for me!

It is our home...I love it....visiting it while in this dense form...makes life
here more powerfully, creatively fun...remembering our true selves as spirit.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Knower

My problem when I lucid dream is becoming self aware and then realizing that I am soon going to wake up and lose the experience.

So in the lucid dreams when I think to myself I should fly, I might get off the ground for a few seconds, start to enjoy it and the poof. I wake up.
Old 24-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Once I flew like a bird, arms stretched out to the sides, feet together acting as tail feathers, swooping up and down over the countryside. Amazing!
It was lucid but I had put it down to what I think is a common interpretation of a flying dream; a step forward in spiritual development.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I've only have a handful of lucid dreams in the past couple years, most of them were my taking off flying. Ahhh, the feeling of soaring through the sky. Serenity. In the other lucid dreams, I'm always trying to get someone to "wake up" and lucid with me for some reason. I have made people/things appear before as well. It's all really magical honestly. I love going to sleep just for the chance to experience a LD. Just wish I had more control so that I can do it more often.
Old 20-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Rather than the regular, ahem, celebrity crush call, I chose to fly up into the sky again to experience that addictive, wonderful feeling. I have never experienced that before, and am not sure what it was or means. Could it be a connection to the source? Or maybe it was astral projection vibrations? Anyone else experience this?

I personally think you may of got that feeling due to what "flying high" means to the subconsciousness. That symbolism expresses "freedom" and life all going great. so hence ties in with the feelings you got. The higher one flies, the stronger this feeling may be due to this.

I flew the other day but didn't have the such a joyous feel (though it's still always nice to fly)... I was though slow and low flying (so indicating more difficulty in flying then you were) so ended up crashing into a crowd on the ground. I don't fly well in my dreams and one can truthfully say I don't fly well in real life as I have a ton of problems going on.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Knower

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE flying in dreams. Always euphoric. I have had dreams more real even now as I recall them than memories of actual events, so much so I wonder if they were astral projections or something of the likes, where I was flying above absolutely fantastic landscape, strange places, amazing scenery...
One I will never forget... I was in some sort of sand plain, very pristine and a warm climate. The sand was white, sparky. I was with some friends and we got on these machines very much like motorcycles or sea-doos but without the standard parts required for movement because these were designed to hover about 2ft off the ground or so. And they could reach insane speeds. We went zooming around just to enjoy ourselves and out over the ocean. The sand eventually led to a shore that is, and then when we got out over the water I could absolutely not believe the vivid turquoise that it was, and yet so clean and clear at the same time. We could look down and watch these bizarre and beautiful sea creatures doing whatever creaturey things they did underwater as we went. Massive, prehistoric looking fish and things like this.
Nothing in this life or any other dream has been so vivid. I could swear I was really there. Just such a gorgeous place and I could smell and feel and see everything in complete detail, combined with the experience of flying at any speed I wished at any moment.
Any other flying dream I've had was hardly as real, but still fantastic, and did not involve the use of any machine but just some inherent ability to fly I guess.
Old 21-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Guide
My personal belief (at this point) is that when you are flying in dreams, the higher you go, you are moving to higher planes/vibrations....and this higher vibration can bring this feeling.
Old 16-08-2015, 12:45 AM
dongtosh

Its an amazing feeling flying in your dreams especially if you experience it lucidly. I often see the clouds and some trees and sometimes I have a company with me along. Flying during Lucid dreaming is like being able to feel the freedom of life and experiencing it in a silver lining.