Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 08:57 PM
angelica

the time is 1:11, 2:22 etc.

HI there, does anyone know why everytime i look at the clock it's 1:11 or 2:22 5:55 ... i had heard it was my spirit within telling me something... for about 2 1/2 years it's been doing this,, yesterday it was 5:55 that's a new one for me...but usually it's 1:11 , 2:22 ,4:44 ... thank you.......
bless you
angelica
Old 13-01-2006, 10:20 AM
imported_devolution

I get this all the time - whenever I look down at my car mileage display, it always seems to be some form of 11 - often 111.1 or 11.1. Clocks too I get 11:11 and 22:22 very often. Even emails from someone I care about keep getting 11:11 or 22:22 as well!
Old 13-01-2006, 03:21 PM
angelica

hi there, i think it's cool to always notice that... i know there's meaning to it.... last night out of no where, i looked at my clock and it was 11:11 .. the more i am aware of it the more it happens...we should find out what it stands for.....
thank you

blessing you with love,
angelica
Old 17-01-2006, 02:19 AM
howiemac

I kept getting this sort of thing with clocks several years ago - went on for a while and then it stopped - i took it as a signpost saying that nothing is chance - I was getting this message in various ways at that time, and since then I have lived my life on the basis that there is a pattern in everything that happens to us, and that everything is accurate and has potential significance to us if we can only read it right and listen to our intuition. It is like being a character in a play written by some major cosmic scriptwriter... The evidence in my life keeps stacking up, and I no longer have any lingering doubts on the matter. Truth is stranger than fiction.....
Old 17-01-2006, 03:18 PM
angelica

Thats true, yet i wish i could figure out what it means...maybe its being in the very present of time and when your aware of it you grow alittle higher ...or maybe me seeing the very same numbers , my spirit is telling me to pay more attention to what it is.. i don't really know, but i do know that talking about it is a start!

blessing with love,
angelica
Old 26-01-2006, 03:40 AM
Ramvolk

Double Numbers

Hello,

This is one I can help with. Ok a few months ago it started. Every time I see a digital clock it was a double number. Something like 2:44 or 3:11. Now I was seeing 15 to 20 sets of these a day. It was something that began to bother me so I contacted an friend and spiritual author about it. He led me to a book called The Messengers. It is the story of Nick Brunick. If you have read the book you know about the 4:44 symbol. It is a story of angels intervining in Nicks life. I read the book and wanted to have a reading done by the angel reader he speaks of in the book. The book only gives her first name. So I search Nick Brunick contact on google. First site I pull up is his home address and phone number. (I have ran the search since and been unable to find the page again)

As you can imagine I think no way. Nick is a sucessful CEO of a number of corperations. Also he wrote a totaly spiritual book so I guessed he might be hard to find. But something told me to call. I dial and Nick answered. I spoke to Nick for almost an hour. He is an amazing person. He gave me the number for the angel reader. So I made an appointment with her.

She told me they were being done by the angels and the numbers had messages. The messages have to do with what I am thinking at that time. I still months later have the same number of doubles. I have seen a flash out of the corner of my eye and looked and noticed the clock on doubles. I take them as a sign of my angel helpers and there attempt to help me.

The one thing i can tell you is that once I noticed and questioned the doubles, coincidences started happening to me. Many coincidences that constantly move me foward. Have faith in the help supplied and reap the rewards I guess.

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 26-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Enlightener

1111 is a common phenomenon, it happened to me about a year ago. Though my experiences were more intense than merely seeing the number on a clock. I was literally going insane, suffering from psychosis. I was reading stuff on the internet about starchildren and that they were awakening through digital code. I was lead to this site that talked about the number 1111 and at that point, just as I looked at the number I felt something, not only inside of me, but outside as well, trigger. At that point I started to see the number 1111 all around me, and I mean everywhere.
That was the point at which something happened to me. I can't explain what, but it was very spiritual. It was some sort of initiation thing.
I know a lot of people who have been through this same process. All of them from another forum that I used to frequent (though is closed down now.).
I believe that the same thing is happening to you guys.

Here's a site that explains it well:

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

All of these 4 or 3 digit numbers that you guys are seeing are linked synchronously with your spiritual evolution. It may take time but something will happen to you that involves these numbers. A spirtual enlightenment of some kind.
I still can't explain what happened to me, but at the time I was receiving al ot of messages from God. And the world around me.

Hope this helps,
Enlightener.
Old 26-01-2006, 01:07 PM
imported_devolution

About a year and a half ago I had a powerful 'vision' or 'message' that came to me... It was almost as if 'God' spoke to me - I was seeing a car driving through a foresty area - I presume it was North America or Canada as it was on the right, and I just had the sense of it being in either of those two locales...
And the voice said to me, "Don't forget Page 301... Page 301"...
I awoke with an immense sense of refreshment and reverie, and I have never experienced such a message before or since...

I've been told that my writing will become important to me by someone else - I do enjoy writing poetry and stories...
Ever since, when I've come across a big enough book, I look at Page 301 to see if there is something there... There was a series of synchronicities the other day about someone precious in my life, including one on a Page 301 of a book....
Old 22-02-2006, 08:01 PM
silver swan

I have been reading this thread with great interest ,as my development partner ,starlight , and myself have been wondering about the significance of time.
We have both recieved many references to time by our spirit guides , such as seeing (clairvoyanly ) egg timers , dandelion clocks, watches etc , and are unaware as to the relevence. We have also had similar experiences to the ones mentioned in this thread.
Another thing that we have noticed recently is the relevance of he date that things happen. I now believe that these synchronicities are definately spirits way of making us aware , and keeping us on our individual spiritual path. They are little signs that we are developing spiritually. I hope this makes sense as I find it difficult to find the right words to convey what I am trying to say!

Last edited by silver swan : 22-02-2006 at 08:03 PM.
Old 23-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Knower
Very interesting thread, and one that makes me a little nervous. For years, and long before the events of 11th September, I have glanced at a clock when the time is 9:11. It still happens an inordinate amount of times.

I know it's fanciful, but somewhere deep inside I can't help thinking that it was a warning about the terrorist events; a warning that I failed to comprehend. It rather depresses me to think about this...

Love and Light

Jeremy
Closed Thread