Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-05-2011, 11:53 AM
mattie

Move Past Fear Of Afterlife

TRUST that you will handle this part of your journey just fine.

We have more than sufficient ability to deal w/ whatever dark forces that we come across. We’ve been given the misinformation that they are more powerful than us by those who weren’t keen on our developing our energetic sovereignty & who want(ed) us to remain mired in fear.

Besides your innate ability that is considerable, we all have an extensive spiritual team that assists us at every stage of our journey. There is NO NEED to have fear about our journey.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Jazlan

Fear of the unknown

Hi there--- people who have had near death or walk-in experiences may understand that there could be more than one soul inhabiting the body- this would mean that souls have come and gone without any fanfare or memorial service-no one knew that they ever came or left the planet. Thats when you start thinking about things like individual death as opposed to unified life. I expose myself here a little with this info - I don't know if my experience was a walk in type. I don't think anyone can tell you the definition of your personal experience anyway. People sometimes try to be the expert of another person's experience. it is impossible to put walk-in or near death experiences into a stereotype or category because every one has a unique and different soul blue print. I know I died or a part of me died and the person that I am today is not the person who was born into this form-at physical birth. It may be a common occurence, its just that not everyone is fully conscious of when it happens. Death is no longer something that is unkown to me therefore I am no longer afraid of it. I cannot be afraid of death because it is a natural way of transition. It doesn't matter if we die physically, or die symbolically, its all the same. We often attach our mental and emotional identification of self to the material plane (cars, houses, etc.), people, culture, tradition, beleifs, and events. This is the thread that ties consciousness to the earthly plane after death. This is how discarnate spirits connect to the earthly plane. This is why (in my opinion...) ghosts are known to repeat the same behavior over and over again. The repetition of an event, feeling, thought form or behavior that had mental or emotional impact is holding a fragment of that soul's consciousness in-tact on the earthly plane. This is why it is so important to be free of old constructs of illusion that bind us. Yeah... I have a tendancy to go on - anyway, that's my bit. PS: I have to add something else (!) We are the experts of our own life experience. It may not impress anyone else, that's alright. Can we suggest our own websites here? Love, J-
Old 29-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Jazlan

Fear of the unknown

Hi there--- people who have had near death or walk-in experiences may understand that there could be more than one soul inhabiting the body-during a lifetime. This would mean that souls have come and gone without any fanfare or memorial service-no one knew that they ever came or left the planet. Thats when you start thinking about things like individual death as opposed to unified life. I expose myself here a little with this info - I don't know if my experience was a walk in type. I don't think anyone can tell you the definition of your personal experience anyway. People sometimes try to be the expert of another person's experience. It is impossible to put walk-in or near death experiences into a stereotype or category because every one has a unique and different soul blue print. I know I died or a part of me died and the person that I am today is not the person who was born into this form-at physical birth. It may be a common occurence, its just that not everyone is fully conscious of when it happens. Death is no longer something that is unkown to me therefore I am no longer afraid of it. I cannot be afraid of death because it is a natural way of transition. It doesn't matter if we die physically, or die symbolically, its all the same. We often attach our mental and emotional identification of self to the material plane (cars, houses, etc.), people, culture, tradition, beleifs, and events. This is the thread that ties consciousness to the earthly plane after death. This is how discarnate spirits connect to the earthly plane. This is why (in my opinion...) ghosts are known to repeat the same behavior over and over again. The repetition of an event, feeling, thought form or behavior that had mental or emotional impact is holding a fragment of that soul's consciousness in-tact on the earthly plane. This is why it is so important to be free of old constructs of illusion that bind us. Yeah... I have a tendancy to go on - anyway, that's my bit. PS: I have to add something else (!) We are the experts of our own life experience. It may not impress anyone else, that's alright. Is it inappropriate to suggest our own websites here? Love, J-
Old 12-06-2011, 07:01 AM
jacket250

I used to fear death. I had no spiritual belief for most of my life but the idea of not existing was extremely disturbing to me, and I had no basis for any reassurance on the matter.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Experiencer
I've done it soo many times, and remembered it...and practiced going through it . And like you say, if you live in fear there will be a fearful part to face.... but it's all lessons and if you look at it with Love, and not fear....you will greatly evolve during the death experience. But better yet, once you hear the pop, or find yourself in the "tunnel of Light" if you, with strong intention and love focus always on the light in the distance....you'll get to skip all the ****** stuff..(of course all the Heaven stuff too)...but the point is once you get to that Light (which you will eventually, no matter what)...it's blissful ecstasy.... and all the Heaven realms put together don't satisfy your soul like a brief second in that Light... It's nothin to be afraid of, just learn the rules.... Main Rule....don't get distracted...second rule, when you get to the White Hall and feel yourself ..... melt into the light, disappearing ......don't Freak out..... and stay there in the Light as long as you can... I'm telling you now, you will get back to "yourself" but the longer you can just Be that Light...... the more your Soul will gain.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:11 AM
supernova

I am never scared about my afterlife. Why should I be after all. I am unsure about it or cannot rely on any mythological ideas unless I reach on it.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Neville

Is anyone else scared of the afterlife

There is of course the possibility that some of your before live's were far worse.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:35 PM
SunnyHaze

I used to be scared to lose my mother, i would cry and race to her room she told me she will alway be with me and i see its true, i have no fear but used to fear for my mum, now as i am older i hav better understandings
Old 08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Neville

Hi SunnyHaze,

My Mum died when I was Nine to cancer, she was only 32..that was back in 72I asked her if she was scared of dying. She said No, but I don't know if that was bravado or not. I would have been bricking it personally.

Not the afterlife though. The actual process of dying , especially if it were painful. She was braver than I imagine me to be.

The afterlife, well thats the thing. 39 years later and only one medium (now dead sadly ) ever got her name or even picked her up. So afterlife ...I thought maybe not.

What then..Oh I know I tune in to dribs and drabs of discarnate thought and consciousness, but these feel like memory to me..floating around in the collective thought stream.. So I got to thinking physical death might be like that dark timeless silent sleep that we first plunge into every night we go to sleep. Just blackness and peace.. nothingness. Thats not so bad surely .

I feel the process aand pain of physical death holds far more horrors than any afterlife personally. Even my Dreams hold more apprension than a black stillness in perpetuity.

It might be a pipe dream though because I do feel I am ancient, but then again that could will be a genetic memory thing.

Love and Peace Neville
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
Wonderful signature, Neville...

You came from a place of infinite wonder and unfathomable glory. When you leave this world of form you'll reunite with that Spirit of Love. The false belief that you are somehow separate from your Source right now is the greatest travesty ever known to humanity. Know that you are whole, perfect and downright BEAUTIFUL just the way you are.

`