Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

"Twinflame" decides to move on

For a fuller understanding, this is continuing from a previous thread: I Feel Troubled

In something that looks like closure. She finally decided to get in touch after almost two months of asking for space to find her balance.

She started by saying she knows she can't be silent forever so she decided to say few words. She was thankful as she said I was her first true Spiritual friend who opened her heart to love and self acceptance. She says she has enrolled in Spiritual classes and she feeling so peaceful and positive. And at this point she says choosing herself is what makes her very happy at the moment. She's Scorpio by the way.

When I tried to probe into why she doesn't want us to be together, she was like she doesn't think it is a must for us to be together. I asked that we meet but she said she has no desire maybe someday. It seemed the more I tried to find out how she will handle the journey on her own, she got snappy and I just had to retreat. Our conversation occurred online just a few minutes ago.

I tried to know whether she plans to walk the path alone but she refuses to answer my question saying our discussion has ended. She says she doesn't desire it anymore and as for now will rather use her gifts. I guess I was pushing at some point expecting her to see why we must get together. It seems all her desires vanished.

I even tried to know where she is currently but she just cut it off...

I feel troubled though I desire the best for her and us. As far as she is concerned whatever I think now is my opinion.

This really got me... I feel quite calm now but I can hardly tell how I'm going to feel once the dust settles down.

This is the reality I'm faced with now...I need help and support on what to do and how to pick up the pieces as I look forward. I will appreciate this.

Thank you so much!!
Old 01-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Master
From what I can see and the fact that you say that you are troubled, I wonder how you're doing yourself. You talk alot about her and how you feel things should be for the two of you, which is great and it shows that you are thinking of her. However, what about you, how are you feeling right now?

What is it that you actually want?
Why is this upsetting you?
What would make you happier right now?

It may be worth thinking on these questions to help you to move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeterKhet11
It seemed the more I tried to find out how she will handle the journey on her own, she got snappy and I just had to retreat.

I am not sure why you wanted to find out how she will handle the journey on her own, she is her own person and she has the right to take the journey on her own if she wishes. I know, you want to help her, however from what I can see here you are feeling lost yourself, how can you assist her from a lost place?

Quote:
I guess I was pushing at some point expecting her to see why we must get together. It seems all her desires vanished.

I don't understand why you would want to push and say that you must get together, this is surely your opinion. Give her the time that she needs and respect that, she is entitled to not get together with you, if she needs that right now. Maybe in time there will be a re-connection for the two of you.

Quote:
I feel troubled though I desire the best for her and us. As far as she is concerned whatever I think now is my opinion.

The truth is that what you think is your opinion and she does not have to fall on the side of this thinking if she does not want to. What is the desire that you have that is best for the both of you?

I ask the questions above, because maybe it will help to create some clarity, you do not have to share the answer, just maybe ponder them for yourself. Being lost in your emotions won't help you in this situation, however gaining some understanding and perspective may change the feelings that you're having surrounding her decision. In truth, all that is important right now is that you make peace with her decision, while understanding your inner wants and needs in a different way.

Nothing is written in stone, she may return once the dust settles, or she may not. However, if you get to a place where you can accept whatever happens, happens ... Then all will be well.