Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder
Am I Having a Spiritual Awakening?

I've been experiencing a lot of weird stuff lately. I'd mostly like to know what more experienced people think about my experiences. Do all these things seem to be coming from me going through the spiritual awakening process?

As far as I can tell, several of these things could have physical world causes related to my health, but I think it's especially unusual that so many of these experiences are connected to a spiritual awakening and they're all happening with me at this time. This doesn't mean there aren't health-related causes for a few of them, but I find it unlikely that all of them are related to my health. Some of my experiences have been purposely left out due to the suspicion that they are caused by other things and a few of the experiences I have mentioned may not be from a spiritual awakening. Most of these experiences aren't bothering me though. All of this said, I found all of this information on Google and I'm assuming that my sources are accurate. For the most part, all these symptoms seem to be on multiple sites.

----

My sleep patterns have changed. For some reason, I function better when I've slept less than 7 hours. If I try to go for 7-8 hours, this results in symptoms of over-sleeping the day afterward. On the other hand, it seems that the amount of sleep I need isn't consistent enough to stick to a stable sleep schedule. No matter how much sleep I get, there will be days on which I wake up and I will experience fatigue and the need for a nap. The fatigue also occasionally passes at random.

Additionally, my brain has been generating significantly more thoughts than usual and I have to frequently take notes, because my mind jumps from topic to topic so fast I cannot process all my thoughts before my focus moves to something else. I end up hyper-focused during these moments and this kind of experience happens even if I haven't slept much. In fact, it almost seems like not sleeping much is what triggers these experiences. As my brain generates thoughts at an incredibly fast speed, I end up getting massive flashes of insight and inspiration.

Sometimes, I experience brief moments of blurry vision, especially if I close my eyes for some amount of time and then re-open them. I've been experiencing my eyes itching more than usual. I intend to get my eyes checked to rule out actual vision changes.

I have experienced random periods of heart palpitations. These are not related to physical exercise or medical conditions.

It feels like my hair and nails have been growing faster, which I have not been properly paying attention to thus I have no way of knowing for sure that this part is true. The reason I am putting this here is I've just been thinking recently about how my hair and nails seem to be getting longer at a faster rate than what I remember and there is a chance this is the case.

I have been feeling vibration sensations and rushes of energy throughout my body lately. Tingling sensations have been happening in regions of my body where the chakras are located, especially the root chakra, the third eye chakra, and the crown chakra. My third eye chakra has been experiencing moments of intense pressure as well. The tingling and pressure are gradually getting more and more intense.

My appetite has been a lot lower than usual. It often feels uncomfortable and annoying to need food, because I have been very focused on various activities lately and I don't want to be distracted from what I'm doing. Sometimes my appetite goes back to normal and then it goes back down again at random.

I've been dropping things a lot more often and I'm bumping into walls and objects more often. I feel like I'm detached from reality and I'm getting distracted easily. At random, certain words will stop making sense.

My perception of time has changed. It feels like time has been moving faster and I just feel like something is about to happen. I don't necessarily know what this something is specifically, but the feeling of something about to happen has been growing stronger and stronger with each passing day. It's something I can't explain and I know for sure that something unusual is going on with me.

It is worth noting that I have been experiencing synchronicity too. However, the synchronicity has been going on for a few years now. At one point, I was seeing a lot of numbers like 222, 333, 444, and 555 show up. I sometimes also see 11:11. These numbers may start to appear more often later on.

I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy a lot even when I'm sitting down. I have recently seen a doctor, but there is a chance that her recommendations will not stop the lightheadedness, especially if more than one thing is making me lightheaded and she only found one of the causes, not all of them.

I have lost interest in certain things that I once enjoyed. It's a bit tough for me to pinpoint if this is from some kind of spiritual awakening or if there is a logical explanation for this. Regardless, I fully expect my interest in these things to return at some point.

The external world feels unreal. It's as though I'm in a dream or somehow in an alternative reality. I often feel really detached and like I'm in a trance.

----

I'm expecting an increase in the number of my experiences that match the signs from the sites I referenced.

Overall, does it seem likely that these experiences indicate the beginning of a spiritual awakening? I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I admit that I don't have a rational explanation for many of these and I'm not sure anyone else does either.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
It all sounds very familiar to my own awakening process and to others I have read about here.

Trust yourself in what you feel. Often you find their is no rational explanation to what your going through because it doesn't fit the "norm". So sometimes it is best to explore in places like here to understand what it all means.

The one thing I learned through the whole process was not to ignore any thing that lingers and concerns you. We have a mind/body/spirit connection, so that requires various means of care, so it pays to listen and act as you feel is necessary for your process.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi,
all you have to do is to consider a change of your thoughts, writings and speak into more positive way.

like avoiding "dizzyness and sickness in combination with the 'I' word"

and using, for example "i am feeling better and better every day" etc etc.

Are you now more willing to listen to spiritual teachers like "Mooji", "Eckard Tolle", "Esther Hicks (Abraham)" (just to name few on youtube) ?

Then probably you are on the right path.

Here is a downloadable pdf book of the A Course in Miracles (Sparkly edition) maybe it can help you further.

Greetings, Dan.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Spiritual awakening symptoms.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Master

I'm wondering how long this has been going on. A week? A month? A year?

Yes, it sounds like you are at a mountaintop experience. Don't expect it to stay that way. You will eventually come down and then you will question everything. So write everything down so when you come off that mountain you can refer back to what you've written.

Spiritual awakening? Most assuredly. But it's the first baby step of a million miles/kilometers . Take it slow and enjoy the view.