Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 04-11-2011, 09:45 PM
rocky5778

Tell me your Lucid Dream experiences!!!!

Hey guys i want you to share your stories about lucid dreaming!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:07 AM
b3yond33

One lucid dream (that I had years ago) that comes to mind is...I believe I was at an apartment that I used to live at and I was in the 2nd floor (back) hallway. Everything was so clear, so vivid. It seemed more real than waking reality. I think there were 2 rooms and one or both were princess-like. I went in one and saw a little girl and she said, "Mommy, I see Casper!" The mother (I assume) saw me and appeared to be shocked. She fainted and I picked her up (I remember feeling the warmth of her skin, it felt so real) and laid her on the bed (?). I was saying things like, "When you wake up, you will remember everything as a dream". She was slowly regaining consciousness...That's all I remember and if I ever find any more details in my notes, I'll add them.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Master
The most powerful, most wonderful lucid dream experience I ever had was a moment of waking up in this ordinary world seeing it for the dream it truly is.
Old 13-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The most powerful, most wonderful lucid dream experience I ever had was a moment of waking up in this ordinary world seeing it for the dream it truly is.

Old 12-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Sundialed

As predicted, when I always return to a more spiritual path, I also regain my ability to lucid dream very frequently. I had my first one within a couple weeks two nights ago. It was an awesome feeling waking up in my dream. The first thing I did which I always do is telekinesis. I had awoke at the local Wal-Mart and there was a bunch of loaves of bread in front of me so I did one of my favourite things which was TK. I was about 10 feet away from the loaf and I put my hand up and with pure intention, of course I am getting back into the swing of things, the loaf started to shake and then I made it float over to my hand and kept it there for about two seconds then I tried to put it back in place with TK but shot a little low, my intentions were not pure and clear. The funny thing is, I forgot a lot that when I do TK I realize there is no need to move anything, I could have made that loaf of bread just appear in my hand with no problem, but he TK is pretty fun, but I guess so is instant manifestation. Also it was kind of night time and I tried to make it day time with pure intention. One trick I did was that I went into Wal-Mart and started to make light come into the windows from outside, this is a little easier then making it instantly day time, more of a slower easier progression, it was somewhat light when I got outside, and went back to dark again. After that I was too excited to be in a LD and awoke into the physical world.

Last night I achieved lucidity again and was practicing floating with slow travel with a decent degree of success, again I am just getting back my powers. I would jump into the air about 5 feet and sit cross legged and float along for about maybe 30 feet, super cool feeling, I tried to to lose my human bodily feeling and just use pure consciousness as a vehicle but that only worked for about five seconds. I was going down this hill where I was floating and decided to have some other fun so I was on the ground gliding down the hill like it was ice and was doing tons of spins that was fun too. It was night time again and I wanted to turn it into day time but this time it was outside with no building. I got the sun to appear and started to make light in the middle of the night but it was a real struggle to take over the night and have such a huge change. I tried a bunch of times it was pretty cool but not too much success.

No learning without practice.

I have two big goals right now and that is to have a dang lucid dream in the beautiful day time, I want to meet this amazing sun being that entered me, again, and also this tribe has been trying to contact me and I believe they have something important to share but I won't be ready for that until I am more spiritually ready.

If I have anymore cool experiences I will let ya know.

I want to hear your stories!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Master
one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had lasted for many months. i lived and worked in a communal situation. i lived in a big house with a bunch of other people. within the compound there was a large garage w/ several vehicles, 2 storage sheds, a large carpentry/metal fabrication workshop, 2 poultry coops and a small barn that housed goats. i had my chores to do. i worked in the communal gardens, fed and watered the poultry, took my turn cooking or washing the dishes etc. and i worked puzzles and broke codes in the computer room. i ate meals at a long table with everyOne else in the dining room and in the evenings we'd watch movies on a big screen TV and snack on snacks in the common room. and once a week we had a bonfire and a drum jam. i had my own bedroom with my own bathroom (which i used, which is odd in a dream). i had a life there.

it was such a long and realistic dream that when i awoke here in my bedroom i didn't recognise my surroundings and for a few frightening minutes i couldn't remember my own name.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:51 PM
earthprowler

not sure if this counts as lucid dreaming or not.

one night when my daughter was in the 5th grade, i was dreaming (but knew it was a dream) i had gone into her room. everything was so foggy. I turned towards the hallway to see her best friend in the world at the time standing there. I asked her "what are you doing here?" she gave me an odd look and then it was all over.

I asked her friend a couple of days later if she had had any strange dreams (without prompting) and she described the dream we had a few days before.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Shorna

I have been able to Lucid Dream since I can even remeber dreaming. I can remember dreams to when I was 6 years old in vivid detail. I didnt realise what I was doing until I asked my Mum if she could control her dreams too, too which she replied that she could, but not everyone can. Was news to me! I cant think of a major Lucid dream that comes to mind, but I know that all of the places I visit are SO detailed that it feels as if I just couldnt make them up in my head.

I will always remember my first ever lucid dream, I was about 6 years old and dreamnt of a witch chading me through my house. I then turned around and just realised that I was dreamning. I said to myself. Maybe if I blink in my dream REALLY hard then I can wake up, I sat in a corner of a room in the dream world and blink 5 times really hard and HEY PRESTO I woke up. I used that technique up until the day that I stopped having nightmares.
Old 14-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna
I have been able to Lucid Dream since I can even remeber dreaming. I can remember dreams to when I was 6 years old in vivid detail. I didnt realise what I was doing until I asked my Mum if she could control her dreams too, too which she replied that she could, but not everyone can. Was news to me! I cant think of a major Lucid dream that comes to mind, but I know that all of the places I visit are SO detailed that it feels as if I just couldnt make them up in my head.

I will always remember my first ever lucid dream, I was about 6 years old and dreamnt of a witch chading me through my house. I then turned around and just realised that I was dreamning. I said to myself. Maybe if I blink in my dream REALLY hard then I can wake up, I sat in a corner of a room in the dream world and blink 5 times really hard and HEY PRESTO I woke up. I used that technique up until the day that I stopped having nightmares.

Oh ya me to, I would go sit in a corner with my head between my legs and close my eyes super hard, worked every time!
Old 14-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Guide
I am not expert in lucid dreaming.

Two nights ago I was dreaming of my beloved who passed 1 year ago. We were close one to the other but without touching ourselves, as could happen in a regular dream. Suddenly, he embraces me and I feel his body exactly as when he was here: the temperature, his soft skin, everything. In the middle of the dream I felt a big impact, given such embrace was totally unexpected. It made me think, "this is not a dream, it is real..."

In fact his touch was incredible vivid. It lasted a few seconds. It was the first time in my life.

Does it count as lucid dreaming?

TISS