Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Seeker

do you guys think i creep her out?

okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table &* i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when* i saw her* i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but i guess i creep her out & maybe thats why i havent seen her there anymore
Old 25-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Knower
It doesn't seem like you creeped her out, bro. You saw the girl you liked. If the food or service was good then she could be back someday. Sometimes if I see a girl i know while at work, i just approach them and have a light chat. Some girls i know enough about as to inquire a little bit about their life or if college is going well, etc. They return to the restaurant because they want to eat there. ^^ It's not worth the mental activity in wondering if they think you're creepy because if you are, they would verbally let you know. . From my experience at least. Just be who you are. :)
Old 26-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander98765432
okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table &* i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when* i saw her* i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but i guess i creep her out & maybe thats why i havent seen her there anymore
First of all, you saw her, but did she see you? Did she give any sign that she recognized you, or was aware of you watching her? Or was she simply waiting for her food, totally unaware that you were even there at all?

From the way you describe the situation, it doesn't seem like she recognized you or knew you were there, much less that you were watching her, and you can't "creep out" someone who isn't even aware of your existence.

Second, you say you "liked" her back in high school. What does that mean? Did she like you? Was she someone who knew you by name and talked to you in class, and was friendly outside of class? Or was she someone you only saw around on campus and liked the way she looked without actually knowing her, or her knowing you? Is there any reason she would even remember you at all, and therefore recognize you in some random public place, years later?

I don't know if you creeped her out, because from the way you've described the incident, she wasn't even aware of you. Maybe she hasn't been back because she was just a visitor, and hasn't had any reason to return.
Old 27-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Seeker

but idk why i still think about this because it all happened last year. but this also happened last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall & i guess she was also there shopping with her bf. so i guess she saw me at the mall & was talking about me to her bf because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him there's that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Master
Maybe she was maybe she wasn't. It is entirely out of your control.

If you've been looking (staring?) at someone over a stretch if time, without ever talking to them, it's usually a good idea to NOT keep looking. Just look elsewhere, next time you see this person. That is If you've actually been looking at them several times before.

Otherwise, there is nothing in what you write that indicates they had reason to be talking about you... Being caught 'staring' can be embarrassing. The person might think we like them. It's even more embarrassing if we do like them, right?

But that is life.

Not dangerous, not the end of the world.

Not even if she actually thought it was creepy and told her friend, which I find highly unlikely - much more likely they were talking about sth going on in THEIR lives, not you. But IF they did, you couldn't do anything about it anyway.

1) If she is worried, the best think you can to is ignore her, if you ever see her again. Stop focusing on her.

2) if she's not worried, great! Stop focusing on her, since she maybe makes you a little paranoid :)

Same solution: Stop focusing on her <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3