Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 26-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator
I have readings and they are positive and I get glimpses of what could be true and try my hardest but it doesn't happen and then I still get blamed for not making the positive prediction come true

What I don't get is that

1. If the psychics can see the potential energy, why can't they see the energy that goes wrong too

2. Why I keep getting positive predictions when a negative one would better prepare me for reality

What I feel is going on is that I can connect to a higher energy but I can't hold on to it for long enough and it makes everything extra cruel I can't trust anyone who gives me predictions and it ruins the previous relationship and I don't want it to happen

I don't get why they do it

I don't like it

It really infuriates me

I want someone to understand or leave me alone

In all honesty, you may be trying too hard.

When you receive a positive and optimistic reading, you change what you're doing? You focus on that prediction? That means that you just changed the circumstances and energies that lead them to make that prediction in the first place.

If you received a negative reading, would you prepare for the worst? Well, that too would change the energy surrounding the reading.

This is one of the main reasons many readers simply will not predict. The future is highly malleable and can change with any and each decision and choice we make.

The wisest choice is very possibly that you should simply accept whatever reading you get, and just leave it to simmer in the back of your mind. Try to align yourself with positive energies without setting your sights on a particular outcome... just the knowledge that you deserve good things.
Old 24-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Suspended

I'm akinkunmi,I'm an IFA priest traditional believer,messenger of Orunmila,orunmila helps in any kind of problems you may be facing,problem share problem solved.I pray IFA and orunmila be with you. you can contact me direct with my gmail:[email protected]
Old 24-03-2020, 09:16 PM
55Degrees

Sadly, in today's society, a lot of readers/psychics believe in focusing only on the positive. So much is centred around 'love and light' and 'positive energy' and people distance themselves from the negative/darker sides of life, they don't want to hear it or suggest it.
A numbet of readers/psychics fall in to the trap of being afraid to suggest that someone's life isn't going to work out the way the person hopes so give them half baked answers tha lead to a false sense of optimism.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a reader you have to do your best to be honest and honor that honesty that comes to you in what the cards or other tools show you. Temper that with an outcome that shows that even the darker paths hold a place in our lives.

I call it like it is in my readings but too I temper that with what maybe can soften the blow. I so do not do what I have seen readers do with me, pull more cards to find something "nice to say" at times. Honest readers are there to support in the Universe and the messages it holds.

Too readings are not carved in stone. I think of them like a stone that is carved and left to weather in the elements over time that message erodes and becomes more and more unreadable. So its a guideline.

Lynn
Old 28-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Seeker

You don't have to take it too seriously. Life is something that just goes...
Old 28-03-2020, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator
I have readings and they are positive and I get glimpses of what could be true and try my hardest but it doesn't happen and then I still get blamed for not making the positive prediction come true

What I don't get is that

1. If the psychics can see the potential energy, why can't they see the energy that goes wrong too

2. Why I keep getting positive predictions when a negative one would better prepare me for reality

What I feel is going on is that I can connect to a higher energy but I can't hold on to it for long enough and it makes everything extra cruel I can't trust anyone who gives me predictions and it ruins the previous relationship and I don't want it to happen

I don't get why they do it

I don't like it

It really infuriates me

I want someone to understand or leave me alone

I suspect the reader(s) maybe channeling what you have put out to the 'Universe' instead of the 'Universe'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Seeker

You have to be aware of what kind of psychic you get.

My Psychic Online