Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-06-2020, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder
This is one of the best explanations/interpretations of the meaning of the devil that I have ever come across. Having much understanding the Luciferian metaphor I still could not put it in better words than Dr, Jospeh Murphy (author of The Power of the Subconscious Mind) did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znC8-w7uzA&t=255s
Old 20-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Master

devil real/unreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renunciation
there is an indian movie ' manichithrathazhu' (in hindi, it's 'bhool bhulaiyaa).in the movie main character is a lady named 'Ganga'. she was brought up in a village by her grandmother. She grew up hearing many fairy tales and ghost stories. when she is grown up, married and settled in township, one day, she visits her husband's ancestral house with him. that house is apparently haunted. coz many decades ago a lady named nagavalli was brought to that house as a dancer and mistress for the head of the family in that house. she had a secret lover. he had come with her secretly and stayed in a house nearby. when the head of the family came to know about that relationship, in anger he killed nagavalli. after death when her spirit started to trouble the family members,they locked her in a room through exorcism.

now our character 'Ganga' is in that house and one day she opens that locked room and sees the ornaments, other belongings nagavalli wore while dancing and the picture of nagavalli in dancing posture. As soon as she sees these, her mind recalls the story her grandmother told her about nagavalli. Thereafter, ganga starts to be affectionate to nagavalli. gradually her affection towards nagavalli grows and at a fragile moment of mind nagavalli possess her and see ganga's husband as her murderer and tries to kill him at dhuragashtami ( a hindu celebration).

Has any of you watched this movie?

What did you understand from this story?

Movies are at best stories .Such thing may or may not be true . The very word of evil spirit or devil challenges the idea of God as all omnipotent , omniscient , omniscient benefactor of the world / universe(including us ) . In life we may at times feel existence of devil as real (like what people call setan or maya) . But those are nothing but mere temporary transcient states of God only to develop our latent capabilities or to reveal/identify our real self . These can be viewed like illusion of Sun moving from East to west where in reality it is we moving from west to east in grand scheme of things .
Old 21-06-2020, 02:52 AM
Guide

Im only going to speak from my experience...and Im going to go into detail.

Imo, the devil is an archetype.

Everything is energy...positive & negative, with different frequencies.

Because we are manifesters, we can subconsciously create certain archetypes... especially if we have been exposed to certain doctrine, or belief systems.

I have seen demons, but it was at very low points in my life...where I was depressed, and angry....but, I did see that those were my demons, those were archetypes of doctrine I had been exposed to as a child, of religion.

It could well have been manifested as the flying spaghetti monster, had I been exposed to different doctrine.

It's all energy & belief systems we are taught, if we are in a negative vibration...we could see things that correlate to our belief systems.

So...is the devil real?

If you believe so, then yes.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:04 AM
Guide

Sorry guys, I tried to elaborate a bit more....but, it isn't taking.

It's all energy & thought forms...which is based on your frequency & beliefs.
Old 21-06-2020, 05:46 AM
Master

Is there a devil or similar...well what people do not understand is that there are laws in this spiritual universe that we live in. And one of those laws is the GREAT law of "reap as one sows".

And no being in the spiritual universe is exempt from this law. "You & i, Angel satan or devil beings". No one is exempt.

This law literally reaks absolute mind boggling havoc on any being who is not in harmony with this law.
How do I know & understand that this law is in fact a truthful reality...well, i have seen the devastating effect that this law has on beings.

And, if there ever was a devil & or satan entity brought into existence, thousands of years ago. then that great law would have dealt with that satan entity, devastatingly.
And thousands of years ago, that satan being would have been rendered 100% completely incapable of harming any other being, in any way shape or form, ever again.

Though that satan entity would be still in existence, it would be in a complete state of mind boggling confusion & mental anguish, as it still clings to its past evil minded dark desires...You may remember scripture that refers to (gnashing of the teeth).

Gnashing of the teeth is a state of being, that a being is left in, after this law has dealt with it. Because, as a being acts unlovingly. that being exponentially becomes in it's mind, as it thinks. It eventually becomes devoid of a skerrick or shred of love, left within self.

This great law works on the Soul'self of any being. The Soul of any being depletes in quality, shape & size even as it thinks with the most insignificant of unloving thoughts. A being reaps accordingly with each & every unloving thought & or act & depletes accordingly.

If a being does not come into harmony with the Heavenly Father Christ entities way of love, then that being will eventually be left in a 100% HELLISH state of mind.

And as the Soul'self depletes in quality, so to does the spiritual body deplete. Because the appearance of the spiritual body is a reflection of the quality of Soul'self. And the spiritual body will eventually become almost non existent.

So, is there a devil or satan in existence, yes. though not as most people believe that entity to be.
There are literally phenomenal mind boggling numbers of nasty evil minded spiritual beings loitering around the Earth, masquerading as devil's or satan and even masquerading as the angelic.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
This is one of the best explanations/interpretations of the meaning of the devil that I have ever come across. Having much understanding the Luciferian metaphor I still could not put it in better words than Dr, Jospeh Murphy (author of The Power of the Subconscious Mind) did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znC8-w7uzA&t=255s
Even that has its history. It all stems from the Sumerian Annunaki, and Genesis of the Old Testament is basically a re-write of the Tales of Gilgamesh - where God is Enlil and Satan is Enki. The next step in the evolution came with Zoroaster, who came up with a unified God/Ahura Mazda and the Dualism of good and evil, with Ahriman being the evil protagonist. Next came Constantine, who certainly understood human nature very intimately. He convened the Council of Nycea to create a control mechanism because it was too costly and too much of a logistic nightmare to send in troops. It was his idea that if you controlled religion you controlled the people. The rest, as they say, is history.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I have seen demons, but it was at very low points in my life...where I was depressed, and angry....but, I did see that those were my demons, those were archetypes of doctrine I had been exposed to as a child, of religion.
If you're going down this road then, yes, the devil is an archetype - one of the Archetypes of the collective unconscious as Jung would define them. There are certain common themes of the unconscious that everybody 'shares' - the devil/demons being one of them and God another. One of the common representations or avatars of the devil/demons is black figures with red eyes, that's quite common in states of mind you've described. Beings of Light is another archetype, although they can also be 'coloured' as angels if a person has/had Christian background. In that case it's the person's own mind that creates the archetype and not religion or doctrine. Your mind would have associated with the religious iconography and what it meant to you personally.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
All the answers I'm reading here are exactly what the Devil would come up with.

It's exactly what he wants you to believe.....
Old 22-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
All the answers I'm reading here are exactly what the Devil would come up with.

It's exactly what he wants you to believe.....
Hi. Except mine where I say i do not acknowledge anything to do with the "devil" and refuse to even believe in any exsistance of him. To me he's a "made up" character, like the Easter bunny! Although the thread is a little confusing as it appears twice on two different sites, and I've been replying to the other . Devil?!!!! Bring him on! I stand no nonsense !!
Old 22-06-2020, 01:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. Except mine where I say i do not acknowledge anything to do with the "devil" and refuse to even believe in any exsistance of him. To me he's a "made up" character, like the Easter bunny! Although the thread is a little confusing as it appears twice on two different sites, and I've been replying to the other . Devil?!!!! Bring him on! I stand no nonsense !!
Muaahahahahaaaa! Now he has you just where he wants you. He's gonna GETCHA!
Gonna GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA!
You better run into the church and say 10 Hail Marys and 2 Our Fathers, quick.

https://www.insectidentification.org...ls-Coach-Horse

Did I mention the Devil is gonna get ya? He is ya know! Sleep Tight!
BZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!