Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Since every disease or unwanted condition exists because
Well-Being is being disallowed,
then, in the absence of that disallowance, Well-Being will return.

That is a very timely quote for me personally, as I was just discharged from the hospital with what initially appeared to be a potentially life-threatening physical condition.

I refused to accept the initial diagnosis as it didn't resonate with me and was prepared to crossover rather than subject myself to a procedure which would have had severely negative quality-of-life consequences.

As further tests were done, the problem was more clearly identified and prognosis was very positive as I was discharged from the hospital to outpatient urology.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Master
i wish health and wellness for you Still_Waters.
i wish health and wellness for us all.

"Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force and
each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy, all the circuits are
open, so the Life Force can be fully received. When you feel guilt, blame, fear
or anger, the circuits are hindered and Life Force cannot flow as effectively.
Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits and keeping them as
open as possible. Your cells know what to do; they are summoning the Energy."
~ Abraham Hicks
Old 22-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Smile

Another for you, SW...xo

You could stand here sick with ten illnesses today, and tomorrow have no evidence of any of them.
Your body has the ability to replenish itself that fast.
But most of you do not have the ability to change your thoughts that fast.
So the amount of time that it takes between sickness and wellness is only
the amount of time that it takes for me to figure out how to let it in —
for me to figure out how to feel good, when I’m looking at something that makes me feel bad.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Another for you, SW...xo

You could stand here sick with ten illnesses today, and tomorrow have no evidence of any of them.
Your body has the ability to replenish itself that fast.
But most of you do not have the ability to change your thoughts that fast.
So the amount of time that it takes between sickness and wellness is only
the amount of time that it takes for me to figure out how to let it in —
for me to figure out how to feel good, when I’m looking at something that makes me feel bad.

That's another excellent quote from Abraham and I can personally attest to the truth of that statement.

Many years ago, I had a near death experience in which I emerged symptom-free from an irreversible coma after having a life-transforming visionary experience (which I completely misinterpreted but turned out to be eerily prophetic). The family had been making funeral arrangements as the doctors had given them no hope and had added that, even if I came out of the coma, there would be irreparable brain and organ damage. In an instant, consciousness returned to a completely healthy body to the shock of the doctors and the hospital staff.

The quote is right on target.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
That's another excellent quote from Abraham and I can personally attest to the truth of that statement.

Many years ago, I had a near death experience in which I emerged symptom-free from an irreversible coma after having a life-transforming visionary experience (which I completely misinterpreted but turned out to be eerily prophetic). The family had been making funeral arrangements as the doctors had given them no hope and had added that, even if I came out of the coma, there would be irreparable brain and organ damage. In an instant, consciousness returned to a completely healthy body to the shock of the doctors and the hospital staff.

The quote is right on target.
I wish you would write a book!!
Cuz, wow. Why are people always shocked, oh that's right, cuz they don't get how things work, LOL, hahaha.
I was asked to pray for someone in the ICU, so I went...and there...
dying, in a coma...
all life supports pumping keeping her alive...next morning, she sat up smiling and talking ...all pumps disconnected...thank you God...
(I also said, "And none of this vegetable brain damage stuff either, completely 100 % healed...")

''Anything you desire, the Universe can find a way to let it happen within the
context of people’s natural, joyful desires.''
It must be, for this is a joy-based Universe.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Thumbs up

The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you’re offering is
because of something you’re observing OR
something you’re remembering OR something that you are imagining.
It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.

THIS is maybe my favorite statement of truth..of the way Reality works!!!

Old 27-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
I wish you would write a book!!
Cuz, wow. Why are people always shocked, oh that's right, cuz they don't get how things work, LOL, hahaha.
I was asked to pray for someone in the ICU, so I went...and there...
dying, in a coma...
all life supports pumping keeping her alive...next morning, she sat up smiling and talking ...all pumps disconnected...thank you God...
(I also said, "And none of this vegetable brain damage stuff either, completely 100 % healed...")

''Anything you desire, the Universe can find a way to let it happen within the
context of people’s natural, joyful desires.''
It must be, for this is a joy-based Universe.

A lot of people have suggested that i write a book which includes not only what I've written here but also about my travels and meetings with many extraordinary sages as in some of the "Autobiography of a Yogi" stories.

I was taking a Memoirs class at Gotham Writers in NYC but the class found some of my stories to be unbelievable and the class ultimately wasn't helpful.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:07 PM
If your desire is strong enough, it doesn’t matter what your beliefs are.
If you have a desire that is strong enough, that desire will be the dominant vibration,
and it will over-ride any other vibration that you have.

Old 28-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Hard work is not the path to Well-Being.

Feeling good is the path to Well-Being.

You don’t create through action; you create through vibration.

Old 29-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
If your desire is strong enough, it doesn’t matter what your beliefs are.
If you have a desire that is strong enough, that desire will be the dominant vibration,
and it will over-ride any other vibration that you have.

My spiritual mentor once said something very similar in response to the question, "Can you tell the future?".

Initially, she declined to answer the question with "I don't know" responses. However, the devotee was so pure that my soul-mate and I both realized that our mentor would eventually respond.

I don't recall the exact words, but the response was something like this:

"A pure soul can indeed see the course of human events with 99% certainty. However, if a person's will is strong enough, they can mobilize whatever resources they need to accomplish whatever they want with no exceptions whatsoever. Therefore, a yogi will NEVER tell the future."

Your quote from Abraham reminded me of that encounter. Interestingly enough, the pure soul who asked that question is still in touch with me 25 years later and is still one of the purest souls I have ever met.

"Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God."