Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Master

Seth on Creating your life from the Now

This is a very personal channeling, but it seems like a popular topic - body image and bringing things forward that are better left in the past (a lot of contrast in my life in the last few weeks), so I thought I'd share it with those who might be working with similar things.
Oh, and my daughter told me 7 is a magical number in the Universe!

7/7/2014 (which adds to 7/7/7)

I would like to channel Seth, and ask him about what I am learning from “An Ascension Handbook” and what I learned from Shirley MacLaine in her book, The Camino.

It seems to me I am following along on a trail of breadcrumbs, mighty fine breadcrumbs, that takes some of what I have learned and puts it together in a new way.

Good morning Seth.
Good morning.

Today we want to speak about the way in which you translate the information given to you at a cellular level. As you are learning about healing, you incorporate what you have learned into your mind, and your cells incorporate what they are learning into their cell memory and you can activate that cell memory whenever you wish to. It is all there for you to access.

You are learning about the ways of creation, you are learning that you create what you want, including your bodily conditions and you are learning that you can change the circumstances of prior creations to be what you want to see now, in your now. What happened in your past is past. You create forward, and that is a concept that the human brain needs to learn. The past is past, and doesn’t have to affect the present, unless you keep allowing it to. When you can stop the past from creating your present, you have a much wider range to choose how to create from.

Possibilities and probabilities are endless.

When you choose a particular body form, you choose its capabilities. The form that you have chosen has worked for you in the past, it is working for you now, and it will work in your future. When you trust your body to heal itself and you step out of the way of that and allow it to heal itself, and you ask for help with healing, then you must stop dragging thoughts of the past into your present that say that that is not possible, that you still feel echoes of the past when you feel your body. You must release the past from your manifestations totally and realize that each new day is an opportunity to manifest those things that are wanted today, not those things that you wanted yesterday.

As you grow and expand upon what you want, you change your preferences day to day, minute to minute. So it is getting easier for you to change the way of thinking about this, but you are still remembering from a past circumstance what something felt like, some pain that brought a fear with it, something someone said to you that you felt, and that didn’t feel good, you are still manufacturing the past to color your present. Until you can learn not to do that, you may have things pop up from prior manifestations as you bring them forward in your day.

If you were to completely free yourself of thinking about the past in a negative fashion, you could instantly change your future-self by staying in the vibration of appreciation and wonder and miracles and seeing what you want to see and playing with angels and being alive in your body in a way that feels good to your body and alive in nature in a way that feels good to your body and breathing in a way that feels good to your body and feeling your cells dance and sing as you dance and sing. You are the guide, you are the connection between the physical and nonphysical you(s) and the power of the now is the connection.

In the now, stop remembering the past. See how long you can do that. If you remember an instance, a negative memory, don’t resist it, just watch it and don’t connect to the feeling of it. Watch is from a distance and let it go, watch it leave and fill that energy pocket with abundance and feeling good. Allow it not to come back. Allow yourself that you can do this for yourself.

Each day is a gift that you are given to learn how to do this.

Each day brings its own gifts. If you want to create your life out of Joy, then you must find the joy in your being to connect to. When you remember to do this in the morning, and you allow yourself to do this in the morning, that’s all the work you need do and momentum will take care of the rest. Be in joy and create from joy, and allow yourself to detach those negative feelings from the past easily and with confidence. Surround them with love and send them on their way, disconnected to the person you are in the now. Ask them not to come back. Give them to Jesus if you want, it is the same principle and allow him to take them from you and allow yourself the courage it takes to do this. You are courageous, you do feel good when you remember to think about your body that way.

So just feel good. Grab the other end of the stick and feel good in the moment. Connect to your body in the moment. Your body feels good, but are you noticing it or ignoring it? Your body is healthy, are you noticing it or ignoring it and placing things in front of it that don’t belong there, that are not helpful to you as you expand your consciousness outwards.

You are free to think your life however you want. You might remember to put things in there that you want. And they can be simple. Joy. A good feeling body. A clean house. A nice nap. A good story. A tree to commune with. A dog to play with. A son or daughters to talk to and to share with, in Joy. A husband to connect to and Love all around you that you can soak up as you can the sun, and shine back as well.

Connect to those things that are in your now, in your life right now and enjoy them. You created the good as well, and when you don’t look at it that way, it can’t show itself to you. Connect to the good in your life and don’t forget that you put it there as well.

We see you trying this, and then you get sidetracked and it is difficult for you to get back to that vibration. The reason it is difficult is that you believe it is difficult. You have not questioned that belief. We think it is time that you did. Question your beliefs about time. Why do you believe what you believe about time? Time is your friend. If you are thinking that it takes a certain amount of time to do X, and you don’t really want to have the time to take that time to do X, you can think about it differently. If you change your belief to, it will only take a millisecond to do that thing that you were telling yourself it took a long time to do, that changes your energy vibration to one of acceptance of the thing, in time, and lets go of the not allowing of the thing in time.

The millisecond that it takes to switch focus is all that it takes, then the thing is yours in time. Without that millisecond, you won’t do it. You will always stick it behind the time factor. I don’t have time to do that because of X, Y or Z, instead of embracing it and allowing that it will only take a millisecond to do that thing. Time stretches to your request, time is at your beck and call, you have psychological time on your side. You have not used it lately to your benefit and we think that it is time that you did.

Take the time to read this through and to practice these gifts, for they are given to you for a reason. You can choose your life carefully, deliberately, and you can do it in a millisecond. It does not have to take a lot of time. Then just follow your day and stay in the moment. Follow what feels good. Feel good. Give yourself pleasure, to have pleasure in whatever you are doing. Follow the pleasures of your life, the excitements, the joys, the laughter, the smiles. Leave the rest in the past, and move on in the now as a happy creature. The rest will fall into place, the path in front of you will appear, the stone will be there one at a time, and you can step on them one at a time with joy in your heart. The pace will pick up as soon as you allow that it can, that you control the timing of everything in your life. The timing is up to you.

When do you want whatever you want? If you don’t think you can have a thing in your now, right now, then you place it in some distant future, which you can never catch up to. The future is what you make it, but you have to realize it is also a now point, and if you realize you can have what you want now and you stay in that place of having it in the now, and you can have it in a millisecond, and then you have it, and what does it feel like, what does it taste like, what does it look like, etc etc etc, that is creating your life from what you want. Embrace what you want as if you have it now, which you do have it if you can see it and feel it and hear it and taste it and touch it in our now. Visualize it with great depth and breath of color and sound and it is yours. You have most of what you want now, if you could only look through these new eyes you have.

The new age brings new eyes to look through. You have new vision to create from. What are you going to choose to create? You have free will, you have choice, you have luck and wisdom and laughter and sound and color and bravery and charity and comfort and love and joy and peace and remembrance of things that feel good to pull from. Pull the fun memories the good memories, the ones that lit up your world with fun and excitement and joy and love and laughter. You have all of that at your fingertips to bring into your now. Bring them in deliberately and create with them. Use them as your palette of colors, your brushes of freedom, your canvas of sound and delight.

Paint your world to be the one you want to see, in the now of your life, and know that you can do this easily, it is yours given freely to you. Be what you want to be, have what you want to have, do what you want to do, with joy. You have it all, you just need to switch your focus from lack to having. Allow yourself to have what you have because you have it all, it is your potential, it is in the now.

Thank you Seth.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Guide

Thank you very much for sharing this, Nameless.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Kamila

hi:)

OMG this is the most beautiful thing I hv read on here in a very long time. I LOVEEE the msgs . If you are planning on channeling Seth more pls let me know ..its simply so beautiful, like food for my soul thank u again...Also I hv a question who is Seth?
Old 12-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
OMG this is the most beautiful thing I hv read on here in a very long time. I LOVEEE the msgs . If you are planning on channeling Seth more pls let me know ..its simply so beautiful, like food for my soul thank u again...Also I hv a question who is Seth?

You are most welcome. I thought it might reasonate with some of you . Seth is the entity that Jane Roberts channeled from the 60's to 1984 when she passed away. His first book, Seth Speaks, channeled through Jane, is the first time I am aware of, of any written channelings with Seth.

You can go on amazon and do a quick look feature and read a few chapters. That book, I can honestly say, changed my life. He is so fun to learn to channel. If you are interested, there are other channelings by Seth I have received that I have posted on here in the archives.

If you like Seth, you may like Abraham Hicks. For me, they are very similar in vibration, it is just the grammer choices that differ, but the material is very much the same, just updated as Esther is still channeling Abraham every weekend somewhere in the world. Esther found Seth first, through Jane's books, and learned to channel Abraham. I found Abraham first, and learned to channel Seth :) Well, I can channel Abraham too, which is really fun, but mostly I channel Seth. We are great friends by now.

My favorite channeling of Abraham's is Get Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY
Old 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Thank you very much for sharing this, Nameless.

You are most welcome Jordank
Old 12-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Kamila

Thank u soo very much im going to dig in cant wait to read more this is a blessing thank u again
Old 12-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Guide

I like to read channeled messages, I have read hundreds or maybe even more in the last year. I like to read a lot of channeled information about manifestation and the law of attraction. They are like gold.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Thank u soo very much im going to dig in cant wait to read more this is a blessing thank u again

The good news about Abraham is there are 1000's of you tube audio files. Esther is in fact coming to my town this month, but I'm not able to attend. But she has a channel on you tube that you can watch her channel.

This is also a fav of mine. Weird is the new normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4azzAvuAY

Anytime I can share them with someone, I do!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Guide

Kevin Trudeau, Bob Proctor, Bashar, Abraham Hicks have some very useful videos on youtube about manifestation and the law of attraction. I like to watch them, are very inspirational messages.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:31 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Kevin Trudeau, Bob Proctor, Bashar, Abraham Hicks have some very useful videos on youtube about manifestation and the law of attraction. I like to watch them, are very inspirational messages.
Thank u ill look into that and I am too very much into LOA and manifesting :)