Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Knower

I have writings that I could never share here 21 years worth thousands of pages it would give thought to your means of knowledge unattainable. It is but it isn't I never wanted this I do it because I can and it feels the needs of many within the times for I am drawn to a confused many yet is it for me to give insight to. For it to be shared it must be free to be the gathering of many to decide.

To share here took some convincing that you wouldn't pervert it therefore it is very filtered for now

Yet it annoys me but I respect it
Old 09-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Knower

at times even A craze or two
Old 09-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Knower

I have writings that I could never share here 21 years worth thousands of pages it would give thought to your means of knowledge unattainable. It is but it isn't I never wanted this I do it because I can and it feels the needs of many within the times for I am drawn to a confused many yet is it for me to give insight to. For it to be shared it must be free to be the gathering of many to decide.

To share here took some convincing that you wouldn't pervert it therefore it is very filtered for now

Yet it annoys me but I respect it
Old 09-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Knower

the essence of my beginning That'll never reach your attainable s upon me it is to think otherwise yet to seem unheard of or yet pure fiction yet I can gather you when time is forth upon a means of my gathering.

But what do I want from you all ?

DESIGN
Old 09-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
If observing is doing then there would be no thought of I am the observer and I am not the doer .
Thinking is also a 'doing' - which may not be logically related to what is perceivable/observable as is plentifully evident here. Or it may be, of course. Quantum Mechanics aficionados speak of the 'act' of 'observation' 'collapsing' the 'wave function'. Hence the YCYOR ("You 'create' your own 'reality'") and "Reality is subjective" thought-ideas. IOW, logic aside, some just end up 'observing' whatever it is that is 'thought'.

Some think of the 'faculty' of Being that does both - which both 'thinks' and 'observes' - as Mind. Hence the observation that some just live 'in' their 'heads'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
When there is the suggestion that one is the observer and not the doer or the thinker then it just reflects self division.
Yah, Maan! My logic has also led me to the conclusion that whatever It is THAT perceives/observes is also THAT which thinks and THAT which acts/does - and vice-vice-versa.

There therefore cannot be and so there is no such thing as a "no thinking" "no doer". Although some will undoubtedly continue to think and so 'observe' and 'act' as though there is, and maybe even aspire to be so themselves. LOL
Old 09-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Hi-Ho John!
Old 10-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Dazzer
I think most of what I want to say is above in my response to Lemex, because I was also keeping your posts in mind.
That way you only have to read one sorta longish post, but one that has only a few key points. It was more well-honed as these longish ones go ;)

To be clear about why some and not others...here we go.

To be clear, that is not at all what I meant, actually. What I say applies to all, not just to some.

So, in everyone's life, there are a few key situations and meetups planned. Such as, your parents/those who raise you & when/where...and a few key meetups with your close soul fam...and similarly perhaps with a few others who are not. Often the latter end up being partners or spouses or else others in our lives with whom we may experience great dissonance, like a boss or an adversary of some kind. I think these are for contrast and for suffering often & that we sign on for a few key experiences with folks who have no long-term personal bond with us across lifetimes, and it's probably per requirement :P

Whereas regarding close soul fam, who do have a long-term bond and who do experience a much deeper, steadier love for you as a person and as a soul...these situations are where -- if we are lucky and all rise to their better angels -- we may experience great kindness and true love, support, and compassion for one another as people and as souls on our path toward healing and toward awakening. Bit like your mum did for you, as you've described, which sounds truly lovely. For most of us, we love our parents, often quite dearly, but they are not our close soul family and that's alright too. It stretches the soul to love more broadly, even whilst often lacking that deep resonance. The love of a mother often comes through regardless of difference, and this in itself is a foundational lesson in authentic love.

However, your mum also could have, if not awakened, treated you just as easily with cruelty or apathy and neglect, or with violence or hostility or resentment. Not because that was the plan, but simply because -- had she not been as aware -- she could have forgotten the plan. She could have simply struggled less with her demons and let them hold sway more readily, and put them onto you. She could further have said that you deserved it, or that she was teaching you a lesson, or both. The blessing is that she did not do so, and especially because if she is among your close soul family, the damage she could have done to you with cruelty, or apathy, or violence is immense. The wounds of the spirit do cross lifetimes, as does personal lovingkindess, but the wounds of the spirit can only be healed in love, forgiveness, and reconciliation. Not only in spirit only but finally also in this incarnated existence, where only by leading from the heart, mind in heart, can we make right across lifetimes what is rent and torn. By adding to the balance of love and justice in this moment. Be. Love. Now. Thus above as below.

The rest, for nearly all of us, including many partners and other bosses or adversaries, etc., are not planned but are the outcomes of random, unplanned meetings or situations. Many deaths and physical hardships are also the result unplanned events, such as accidents, gratuitous or random violence, so-called natural disasters (many of which we now realise are the outcomes of our own human impact on the environment), and so forth. One situation where death may be agreed upon is amongst close soul fam or perhaps, it is that stranger we signed on to meet up. Perhaps I agreed to be done in by my closest soul fam member. I've not directly asked about that so will do & thanks for that

But, that is not the case for the majority of deaths due to violence, accident, famine, or disease. They fall in the random and unplanned category. And much of it does happen without consent in these cases, of course. But regardless, as SGS has noted, one soul cannot ultimately obstruct or extinguish another soul. Being done in isn't held against the victim and they are free to return and reincarnate as soon as they are able to do so.

Much of the violence, abuse, cruelty, war, disease, famine, and other social hardship is also not part of the agreement as, let's be honest, it's so ubiquitous that there's really no need to sign on to it. It's going to be there at the social level in many instances, based on simple probable outcomes of incarnating into a relatively primitive human level of consciousness and spiritual/emotional awareness.

That is my awareness. TBH, a few weeks back, I asked Michael about this very same question, regarding the individual and his or her plan. In the presence of a close soul fam member and a few other guides who were hanging around. Azrael came "in person" to hear the discussion and, I got the impression, to monitor and audit, LOL. It was a bit of a shocker to my fellow soul fam member to see Azrael away from the pool...looks like a Roman bath, LOL. Michael responded with "we" and the illumination came that they too are involved in our planning with us...it is a group effort with each of us. At the level I have described.

That is, this is what he shared. Everything last thing is not planned out and nor can it be, for the purposes of this entire creation and our incarnation, both. Much of what we may see as important or consequential (an accident, a hardship, etc.), is NOT planned. Violence and abuse is NOT planned. But key things are staged, such as meeting up with your parents...rather than planned down to every detail. Certain alternate instances for exit may be planned for some. Perhaps you did make a pre-arrangement with your ex as the soul stranger you signed on with to have a relationship...OR perhaps not and you rolled with an opportunity because there are simply so many more of those possibilities in the current era than in times past.

Regardless, say she did not rise to the fullness of her humanity nor fully acknowledge yours. That trauma and hardship on your end was not in the plan. But, on the ground where things get very real (as they say), it was in fact the reality that occurred. That sort of thing is the norm, and particularly with those who are not your close soul fam, simply due to 1) the degree of dissonance and distance...this is where we have to stretch...and 2) the limits of what most of humanity can give whilst unawakened and easily misdirected to personal iniquities and addictions, to cruelty, and even to violence.

Probabilities are involved. But...so too are the possibilities. To help bend things in response to our prayers and requests, and to save lives where they can do so within their purview, the guides can and do intervene where they are able, to assist us. The most powerful combination is without doubt when we actively take conscious choices in authentic love AND engage the guides for support, insight, and assistance. They will only engage and assist for the highest good of one and all, so it's all good.

In this way, even the many random and unplanned acts, outcomes, situations, and meetups -- and all the misaligned fallout and harms -- can be 1) mitigated and sometimes avoided altogether and 2) turned to the good, through our partnership with self, with others, and with the guides. By taking conscious choices in authentic love, which actively manifests and aids the manifestation of both 1) & 2). All this was in the illumination that accompanied his statement about how "we (they and us)" contribute to our sketch of a plan, with a few key points, key folks, and key junctures agreed upon all round. The rest as they say, is in process of unfolding.

That is my understanding and experience. Sorry for the longish post

What about you? Does this resonate more now I've explained further, or do you also have different perspectives and experiences? BTW I agree very little could interfere with a Jesus (who could have cured himself of leprosy so as not to interfere with getting his message out ;)) whilst IMO much and many could have interfered with a Hitler. As you say, it's all down to awareness. With the unaware, great levels of complicity and structures of support in society need to be in place to aid or use the Hitlers to some desired end.

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Hey :)

Thanks for explaining .. I tried to focus on as much as I could but as you know I can't read long posts .

My main questions were ..

Why do you think some agreements can be made and some cannot?

Do you believe that another can take your life without consent on some level?

Do you think Jesus could of died of leprosy prior to realizing what he did?

and you have a mixture of important things that can happen by accident and on the other hand jesus's life would of continued as it should of so to speak with minimal interference .

From that I get a kinda mixed signals regarding how you see life and how something can occur for one and not the other .

I believe that no-one can take your life without consent made on some level prior to incarnation where it seems as if you do ..

Like said I agree that certain events are not set in stone depending on the situation and the peep involved but all key events are not random events in my eyes so there would be no rule for one and not the other .

x daz x
Old 10-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

Yah, Maan! My logic has also led me to the conclusion that whatever It is THAT perceives/observes is also THAT which thinks and THAT which acts/does - and vice-vice-versa.

There therefore cannot be and so there is no such thing as a "no thinking" "no doer". Although some will undoubtedly continue to think and so 'observe' and 'act' as though there is, and maybe even aspire to be so themselves. LOL

I think some peeps think that there is a doer but it is not the real I AM that does .

What is apparent with those that go down this route can find it difficult to pin point that which is not the real I AM that does and how it is possible to prise apart the real I AM with the I AM that isn't .

It becomes even more difficult for some to explain how the observer is the real I AM and not the doer / thinker

x daz x
Old 10-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Master
Hey there Daz :)
Quote:
and you have a mixture of important things that can happen by accident and on the other hand jesus's life would of continued as it should of so to speak with minimal interference .

From that I get a kinda mixed signals regarding how you see life and how something can occur for one and not the other .
Hahaha...total chaos, it seems That's not really what I intended, how you've stated it above.

Why do you think some agreements can be made and some cannot?

Dunno...hahaha. I'm not the Final Source of all wisdom For the full explanation, I would say we need to ask the transcendental guides as they have witnessed the "birth" of all human souls and probably all others as well.

Main thing is that in order to allow for free will and for conscious choice, most things in life are not pre-scripted. Only a few biggies. As noted, many things that will seem like biggies to us (accidents, disasters, hardships, a lot of random stuff) are not scripted...they are simply baked into this reality and you have to accept that reality in order to come here, full stop.

What I apprehend and have come to know is this:
Most agreements to meet up and assist one another in awakening are made with those who are your close soul family, along with a few very key other agreements, such as who will parent you (and thus when & where). Typically parents are not close soul fam, but occasionally may be.

Often a few other key meetups or situations are pre-planned with those who are often not close soul fam -- often involving partners, bosses, adversaries. Again, in broad strokes and not in all the details. Some of these may be close soul fam, but more often are not. That is, of the various folks in your life that are key, a few may be close soul fam and the rest are not.

So all told you will have a handful of pre-agreements done in broad strokes, not in great detail. And not a massive laundry list accounting for every moment of your life with all you could or may possibly meet.

Of all those others who are not as key or central, most of those meetings or situations have come about through a combination of probability and chance and are not pre-arranged. This allows for a great latitude of influence of choice at every level, from individual to collective. The guides are also then able to assist fairly widely within their purview without abrogating or interfering in a pre-arranged plan in many cases, as this only applies to a broad handful of key meetups or events in any one person's life.

That's why you have to ask for the guides' assistance and it can only be given where they have latitude and it is for the highest good of all -- as you can see, these rules always apply but they apply most strictly regarding the pre-arrangements and especially where you are most deeply connected to other souls and what you do impacts them more deeply and across lifetimes & vice-versa.

Do you believe that another can take your life without consent on some level?

Yes and no. I understand and apprehend that accidental deaths, or premeditated ones, even, occur all the time. There is no pre-arranged consent between individuals in many, many cases...as many of these deaths are the result of the combination of randomness and probability. That is, they are unplanned because these events are often probable, cyclical, &/or frequently occurring but cannot be precisely foreseen ahead of time, if at all. So yes in that sense.

Much of the death occurring due to accident, disease, violence, war, famine, disaster, etc., are not due to pre-arrangement between close soul fam or even pre-arrangement with strangers. So yes in that sense. However, it's all in the disclaimer. When we come here, these outcomes are 1) always possible and 2) the likelihood may greatly increase at certain times and places. That in essence is the blanket consent given to incarnate here...although it does not ever constitute my specific consent for person x to murder me on a drunken rampage. That is still on him.

Per what Michael just told me on this (I did go back & ask), two persons who are close soul fam will have a much more detailed discussion of these disclaimers with their guides in their pre-agreement. For example, it will be made very clear that the agreement is to love and support one another in healing and in awakening, in whatever their relationship may be. BUT (disclaimer) if one person is 1) still unaware whilst incarnated and thus has not taken full ownership in love and 2) if the other person remains unforgiven in spirit (hated, despised, resented, loathed, blamed, etc) by the first...

...THEN if they are in contact, the odds that the other person's sojourn here will end in violence and even murder at the hands of the first is both possible and even probable in some lifetimes. So no in that sense. And similarly if we make a pre-agreement to meet up with a stranger who is unaware and still in a place of misalignment; in fact, this is the most common occurrence of abuse, violence, or murder within pre-agreements, clearly. So no there as well.

That is the agreement and the disclaimer, both, that applies there and in many similar instances. And in great love, we sign on and come here to be and do authentic love despite the disclaimer and the odds and the possible or even probable outcomes. To give lovingkindness and acceptance and forgiveness with our close soul family...to endure the hardships with others we meet...and to channel the love we do receive to self and others, to heal and reconcile and move forward on our journey.

That is why the love of a mother (hopefully) and the love of your close soul fam (hopefully) is so critically important down here. For most of humanity, they are the only reliable manifestations of authentic love in most lifetimes that we can deeply count on for support on the journey whilst we endure & learn to nurture the love within and expand the heart centre.

So yes and no. We never sign on to be abused or mistreated or killed, not in general and certainly not by any particular person. And certainly not by a close soul fam member. I think this distinction is terribly important and I also think most gloss over it or fail to understand this key distinction.

Ignoring this distinction allows us to justify literally any transgression in the name of a pre-agreement, and that's what it seems many do. If earth were largely inhabited by peaceful folks who had sworn off abuse, cruelty, violence, and murder, then the disclaimer would be seen for what it is...the blanket cover of the unaware and harms perpetrated in misalignment...and, worse, of those who are aware to some degree but who actively choose denial rather than ownership.

But in order to incarnate here, we have to accept the disclaimer that these things may or even likely will happen 1) with our close soul fam, if unaware and not yet forgiving of us and also 2) with those who are not our close soul fam, due to dissonance and distance and particularly if they are not aware and forgiving. As well as the fact that (these things may occur to us outside any agreements) has already been baked into this reality.

Do you think Jesus could of died of leprosy prior to realizing what he did?

So we're not talking about the ordinary person and where they are at on their journey here. He was already realised and simply had to endure some temptation whilst in the flesh. The fact that he was tempted only by Azrael re: abuse of power (a test of both narcissism and of fear, its corollary or minion) to get his message out more easily and dramatically says something. He authentically loved others as souls so he did not succumb more or less daily to bloodlust or to sexual lust like most men. He was tempted only once that we know of re: power...this is not an ordinary man but a master of the highest order. He could have healed himself, seems to me.

His or anyone else's bending the laws of our reality would never be a basis for my own inner faith in God, for certain...these were brute force parlor tricks to penetrate the hard of heart and those used to the drama and spectacle of bread and circus. Isn't the miracle of our existence and all that is miracle enough? And we have the love and support of the guides, too. LOL. But for the crisis intervention in consciousness that he came for, apparently it took loads of designated "miracles" to reach the masses, LOL, simply in order to be heard when he spoke of radical forgiveness and of authentic love. Miracles such as coming back from the dead...which he'd already done for others.

If somehow he'd been killed prior to raising consciousness in some meaningful way, I'm certain he would have returned again soon after. That's the main point...if "dying" on the cross didn't do it, he would have returned again and taken another go at it. Perhaps just evangelising, no parlor tricks or crucifixion even necessary, once the Romans were out the door.

Now it's your turn :) What are your thoughts on what I've shared?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 10-09-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
So we're not talking about the ordinary person and where they are at on their journey here.

(Referring to Jesus above)

You see I could list names as long as my arm in regards to peeps that are not (supposedly) ordinary lol .

I could repost all the masters initiates or previous masters incarnated and say that Mozart, Da vinci, Longfellow or Whitman were not ordinary so they were the untouchables so to speak and could not have their mission interfered with and yet some little old ordinary chap that is living a life of feeling free of burdens could be wiped out at any moment by some random suicide bomber .

What is important to an individual and what is important to very few is equally important and therefore is bound by the same conditions .

This is perhaps our main differences as we seem to agree in a way where different situations / circumstances don't necessarily reflect something set in stone .

I don't think there is the need to try and give a hundred different scenarios to make that point .

You speak about free will and it's a topic that I am not drawn to speak about again lol, but I have to keep reverting back to my original theme and that is about awareness . How do you know that you are acting upon free will? Just because you consciously feel in the moment you are free to make a choice?

That's only the story when you are totally aware of all self aspects ..

x dazzle x